November Contest - Free 250g of the All-New KM Shisha!

Chreees

NOVEMBER CONTEST FOR FREE 250G OF THE ALL-NEW KM SHISHA!

Hosted by TexasHookah.com

How to enter: Just post below!

THREE winners will be chosen on November 30th.

USA only. Winners will be chosen using Random.org's True Random Number Generator. Good luck!!!

And.... GO!

13 minutes ago, Hassouni said:

KM has a line of tobacco now? Has anybody heard of it before?

I had not, but then again I haven't been following the industry too much here lately. Gonna try and change that, though. 

Khalil Maamoon Shisha just got released. There are 25 flavors. A shisha made by one of the best hookah companies, can't be all that bad! Check out the flavors at http://www.texashookah.com/kmshisha.html. Hopefully everyone enters the contest so we can give away a few flavors for you to try out! 

11 hours ago, TexasHookah said:

Khalil Maamoon Shisha just got released. There are 25 flavors. A shisha made by one of the best hookah companies, can't be all that bad! Check out the flavors at http://www.texashookah.com/kmshisha.html. Hopefully everyone enters the contest so we can give away a few flavors for you to try out! 

Oh man, Ice Cream Blueberry Vanilla sounds delicious! Thanks for the additional info.

C'mon guys, I'm surprised we haven't had more posts on this! Share and get the word out!

KM is going into the shisha tobacco business? I guess it makes sense considering their notoriety in the hookah world.

Are they using honey or molasses?

No need for address details until the contest is over and we have a winner, until then sit tight and get your friends in here to join the conversation and if they get it you can surely share :D

1 hour ago, Bawhee said:

No need for address details until the contest is over and we have a winner, until then sit tight and get your friends in here to join the conversation and if they get it you can surely share :D

haha,okay,I accept,thank you for you kind reply,here is a nice forum,I like here,I will introduce more friends to join here,thk again,you are a good man...