Superbowl Smoking

With Sunday almost here, what are you guys planning on doing? What supersized plans are you making? Any supetsized smokes?

I have planed a little bash at my place with my Elmas, my Nawras and some Kashmir flavours. A SMedium that will hold some Kashmir Cherry and a Small that will gold Kashmir Peach.

I also managed to find some local beers at the store here, from a local brewery I recently toured and loved. So, there will be a few beers to be had from Olde Main brewing. Mmm reindeer fuel, you yummy beer you.

So, what are your plans?

I got some employees coming to my place for the game and probably will have a few hookahs going… 

Depends on if my wife will still have the baby... She babysits the kids across the street and starting this weekend she is keeping the 8 mos. old baby the entire weekend, since the mother is a nurse and will be working long hours.

So, no kid, then I'm smoking!

My guess is American "football" (that isn't played with the feet...) can go fuck itself. I plan on going out to eat some kind of East Asian food, then playing with my and my friend's dog. If I don't come close to a TV I'll be happy

My guess is American "football" (that isn't played with the feet...) can go fuck itself. I plan on going out to eat some kind of East Asian food, then playing with my and my friend's dog. If I don't come close to a TV I'll be happy

Oh I agree. I should've specified in my previous post... I would just be smoking, probably not watching the game. :lol:

My wife and I love the superbowl. We always have a nice long dinner where ever we want, because every one is watching the super bowl

Lots of shit involving bacon, Semir

I can substitute things out. I've been taking my food a bit more serious and with a bit more of a mature palate. I have been including vegetables in everything. I have found a new taste and I like. I just like getting ideas on new things.

My wife and I love the superbowl. We always have a nice long dinner where ever we want, because every one is watching the super bowl

That is brilliant. You might have given me a great idea.

Oh I agree. I should've specified in my previous post... I would just be smoking, probably not watching the game. :lol:

Excellent!

And a second! Sweet!

Lots of shit involving bacon, Semir

I can substitute things out. I've been taking my food a bit more serious and with a bit more of a mature palate. I have been including vegetables in everything. I have found a new taste and I like. I just like getting ideas on new things.

Bacon, boyah. 

Change of plans… I am going to my parents and taking a few hookahs there and smoking with them and my employee's…

Party party party!

Booze, smoke, and music until the game starts. I'm setting up my crosshatch, Temsaah, and one of my KM's. Bringing extra bowls for easy switch outs. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Made a bunch of food, bought some quality booze too. Having some people over to watch the game and I'll probably set up 2 KM's or something with Nak. Nothing too fancy. 

I am not a huge football fan, but its a fun excuse to get drunk, eat good food, and most importantly, be in the company with those you enjoy in your life. Plus, the commercials are awesome. 

I make a mean spinach + artichoke dip as well as guac. ;)

Edited by grock