Nakhla Tropicana Discontinued

I didn't really let it air out, I just transferred it in the inner wrap from the box to the tupperware and then broke it up a bit and popped the lid right on...

i might be down to get in on this. might have locked down a full time job for a while so i could be dealing with a bit of money to celebrate it

So, tropicana is only available in the usa in packaging of 50gx10 now and because of all of the individual boxing, the price is higher. for 250g (50x5) it would come out to a $1.50 more so if you bought 1 box instead of 11 it would cost 12.50, if you bought x amount of boxes and it was 9.50 a box, tropicana would be 11.

Also, I have to pay a crap ton for shipping on this order because it is from the other side of the usa, I need PM's from people saying YES, that price is cool with me, I will buy X amount of boxes in order for me to do this.

PM away if you DEFINITELY will be ordering some.

Thanks guys!

lame! i never tried tropicana! I had the nahk Fakfahina and it was terrible it tasted like cheap perfume with lysol and a hint of flowers...  Sucks Nahk chose to discontinue tropicana instead of that as fakfahina is beyond horrible! 

take that back sybian. nakhla fakfhakina mixed fruits is one of the best flavors EVAAAR! Amazing mixed berry with awesome floral notes. Acclimate it and try it again if you thought it tasted like lysol. The perfumey taste is definitely a product of it not airing out at all. Fak mixed fruits is quite strong so acclimation helps that flavor tremendously.

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR TROPICANAS!!!!   I'M NOT YELLING BECAUSE I'M COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DEPRESSED THAT ONE OF THE GREATEST FLAVORS OF ALL TIME!!1!~~!! IS LEAVING ME LIKE MY GOLDFISH.     :'(

Mark me too John, I'm willing to order that on Tuesday as well as a box of coals. The Ice Apple can wait, I want savor a box of this Tropicana :)

take that back sybian. nakhla fakfhakina mixed fruits is one of the best flavors EVAAAR! Amazing mixed berry with awesome floral notes. Acclimate it and try it again if you thought it tasted like lysol. The perfumey taste is definitely a product of it not airing out at all. Fak mixed fruits is quite strong so acclimation helps that flavor tremendously.

I didnt know you have to acclimate nahkla i never acclimated any nak before ever. Also i HATE anything Floral. SO what may be good for you isnt good for me if i met you when i tried it i'd give it to you if you paid like 2.50-3$ shipping lol i bought 2 250g packs and i was so mad when i smoked it that i just chucked both boxes into the bonfire.... This was like 2 years ago. in Pennsylvania when i dont like something i just burn it i did the same with Jewels tobacco and with havana shisha. lol Some people here who know me, know that when i get mad i do stupid things. I mean well but i can get difficult lol Anyways if Tropicana doesn't taste floral put me down for some too i guess what is the minimum amount i can get in case i don't like it?  If you dont want to ship small quantities i have shisha to trade as well. 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

You don't HAVE to acclimate Nakhla, but many of their super strong flavors get a perfumey/nasty taste from being boxed up for so long. Airing it out makes the flavor very different. Fakfhakina mixed fruits is one of those flavors. If you air it out for a while and make sure your heat is right, it is nothing like smoking it straight out of the box.

Tropicana has no floral notes at all, basically grapefruit type flavor and sour. That is it.

I am getting it in 50g so you can get just a 50g if you want. Which I could do shipped for like $4

Hope it taste how I picture it. Theres a mexican soda thats grapefruit flavor called Fresca. Wonderful stuff. Sour and just delicious

I find fresca more refreshing than anything. I don't really find it to taste like grapefruit even though that IS what fresca is. It's an awesome mixer for booze but I stopped drinking it because of the artificial sweetener in it.

Anywhoo, it doesn't taste like fresca.

I'm going to have to back out, unfortunately... Wife's school cost more than I was expecting for just a few classes, and I have to save just about all of my next two paychecks to cover it so we're not in debt.

Nakhla tropicana, mizo gum, and khan el khalili are all back in stock!

For those that were looking to order tropicana (stuie, dizz bizz, helios, etc.), pm me and let me know if you want anything else with the order, if not, just pm me how much you want, your shipping address, and how you want to pay and I will get it taken care of.

Thanks guys!