Nakhla Tropicana Discontinued

I have to get it from Cali. I feel like there is no demand almost no one asks me for it, I mean I love it, you ask, and then maybe 1 or 2 others ask for it. If I could gather up a decent order from Cali (like tropicana, khan, and maybe 1 or 2 other flavors I can't get here) then it would be worth it. But to order just khan from Cali is not worth it based on the demand. Sounds a little cheap, but I have quite a bit of nakhla on hand, I really don't wanna bring in other flavors that are going to barely move. If we can get like 15-20 tropicana, and some people looking to buy khan, I will do the order, how does that sound?

darn...would love to try this flavor out never had grapefruit but i do love this grapefruit juice from a lil cafe in town

...might have to order a box if you end up getting any in from cali.

Edited by kaoz187

John put me down for 500g. Not a whole lot of spare cash lately, but I would love to get some before it's gone forever.

They're gonna see this and decide to make it a business tactic, haha. Scare folks into buying by saying "We're discontinuing this flavor..." Then announce they decided to keep it once they make tons of sales. :lol:

I still like Romman Ivory Coast Better, but it's been years since I have had tropicana so I figure one last hoorah.

what flavor is tropicana?

NHT.

Haha....only kinda kidding though.  I just never got the grapefruit flavor from it.  Although, I believe Romman has a grapefruit-ish type flavor that was pretty good.

Edit: Ah, it was Ivory Coast. Thanks Stuie. Edited by Arcane

We discussed this jay, tropicana is one of those flavors that needs perfect pack and perfect heat. I do get tastes of NHT when it is either A.) underpacked or B.) Overheated or actually C.) Not acclimated.

We discussed this jay, tropicana is one of those flavors that needs perfect pack and perfect heat. I do get tastes of NHT when it is either A.) underpacked or B.) Overheated or actually C.) Not acclimated.

lol I never experienced this NHT taste, then again I haven't had Tropicana in a while :)

Ok sounds good man, I won't have tropicana by then though, I sold my last 4 boxes, I will be ordering more on like Tuesday so I will prob have them early in the following week.

Unless Hass wants to give up the 2 boxes he ordered from me. Which are the last 2 I have, he has not paid yet.

I will also be getting Khan with the Tropicana order.

I don't really taste the grapefruit. MAYBE a VERY sweet ruby red, with a lot of pineapple and mango thrown in. It tastes a lot like Trader Joe's "Caribbean" flavor ice pops, which have strawberry, mango, pineapple, passion fruit, and coconut in them.

I tried it last night and this was not my experience. I got pretty much grapefruit. Slightly sour. I liked it but I was hoping for more of the experience you described. My basement still smells like Tropicana though which is nice.

Ok, So I didn't do it wrong.  Hassouni, if you have any tips for getting the Trader Joe's "Caribbean" flavor. I 'm all ears. 

Changing gears: How awesome would Mizo Pineapple be?

Ok, So I didn't do it wrong.  Hassouni, if you have any tips for getting the Trader Joe's "Caribbean" flavor. I 'm all ears.

Open the package, dump the inner cellophane wrapping into a tupperware, stir it about in the container, and seal. Open and stir when time to smoke, and just pack it like any old Mizo.

Really, no special treatment

Open the package, dump the inner cellophane wrapping into a tupperware, stir it about in the container, and seal. Open and stir when time to smoke, and just pack it like any old Mizo.

Really, no special treatment

That's what I figured but your version sounds better than mine. I did smoke it almost immediately after opening so maybe it will sweeten up after it airs out a little. It was a pretty good smoke anyway though.