Next Vehicle Will Be An Import

KnightHawk63

How come none of you guys consider the Infiniti G37 coupe S? It has like 340HP does 0-60 in under 5 seconds the manual is amazing plus they are getting cheap as fuck because they are no longer in production they are getting replaced with Q models. Also think Nissan Z with bigger comfier cabin and backseat?  

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

my buddy at work has the infinity g37s and its fucking SUPER SEXY!! so much room so nice and fast. but he is like im gonna get the q50 im like ur stupid lol, his car is like brandnew still he doen'st need a new car lol. but yah like frency said any car that is ment to have fun in is gonna cost money DURP~!!! 

im still lookingfor the right rx-8 and i have some friends that are all about rotary like me and some that are like boo ur wasting ur money they are gonnacost alot and shit....they all cost A LOT they are fucking cars!! its not like im gonna drive it and drift the bitch im gonna have fun yes. but not do stupid shit. 

So money is what u make of it. but french, droping all that money on a car you owe money on is a dumb idea. unless u pay it outrightand its your's you do anything to it and void the warranty that is just dumb. so ur 18 just be ready for the reality of it.

my buddy at work has the infinity g37s and its fucking SUPER SEXY!! so much room so nice and fast. but he is like im gonna get the q50 im like ur stupid lol, his car is like brandnew still he doen'st need a new car lol. but yah like frency said any car that is ment to have fun in is gonna cost money DURP~!!! 

im still lookingfor the right rx-8 and i have some friends that are all about rotary like me and some that are like boo ur wasting ur money they are gonnacost alot and shit....they all cost A LOT they are fucking cars!! its not like im gonna drive it and drift the bitch im gonna have fun yes. but not do stupid shit. 

So money is what u make of it. but french, droping all that money on a car you owe money on is a dumb idea. unless u pay it outrightand its your's you do anything to it and void the warranty that is just dumb. so ur 18 just be ready for the reality of it.

I will pay it off asap b4 the mods of course, except maybe the exhausts cuz.. i can replace em hehehehe as for your rx8 get a 7 instead and slap a veilside fortune kit xP

Edited by frenchyfam

I'm just speaking from experience rather than talking crap. My 93 300ZX was one of my favorite vehicles I've ever owned, yet it was the one I've spent the most on as far as parts and maintenance and the clear winner at spending the most time in the shop lol. I think I'd be more for it if you had a secondary vehicle, I'm just lucky I had my motorcycle at the time.

well, i am a full time college student and work for the library [= my sister is a soon to be lawyer and my mom works for the government.. not sure what it is. BUT the payment on these cars arent that high by no means am i rich lol. 

So I'm assuming either your parents are paying your car payment and/or insurance, or you are living at home/dorms with your parents/scholarship paying for school, so you are able to pay it on your own. I was able to afford a $400 payment on my Mustang when I was 16 and still living with my parents, but there's no way I could do it now with all the other bills I have.

• Upvote 1

2013 Civic Si Sedan in Taffeta White ... the transmission is like a bolt action rifle, just very smooth and positively mechanical.  The gates are prefect and now that the torque has been bumped up makes it even more enjoyable. 

Chris, don't you wish the house was already paid off?  So you could just spend money on cars cars cars =] 

• Upvote 1

So I'm assuming either your parents are paying your car payment and/or insurance, or you are living at home/dorms with your parents/scholarship paying for school, so you are able to pay it on your own. I was able to afford a $400 payment on my Mustang when I was 16 and still living with my parents, but there's no way I could do it now with all the other bills I have.

lol DUDE of course not hahaha my Nissan bill is actually 290 . AND I pay my cellphone bill clothing food etc etc. while also trying to buy my parents gifts here and there and helping them out. I however don't pay rent.. but my bills and some other bills are on me.. as for scholarship I do not receive anything I got to a community college. in case you are interested I put 2 grand down as well. I will try to open up a new thread I feel like a jackass for hijacking this one.

Damn, I need to work at a library perhaps instead of being a graphic designer... :D

And yeah Semir, I'm paying rent right now, but the option to buy the house is definitely open to us if we decide to do so down the road. It currently belongs to my best friend's grandfather, but it will likely be passed down to my friend. He said his grandfather would give us an excellent deal on it, and he'd do even better. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Yet another reason I stay away from domestic cars over all, out of the top 10 least reliable cars, 5 of which are Ford products.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/the-10-least-reliable-cars-181031192.html

But GM only has 1 on there so kudos to them.

Yet another reason I stay away from domestic cars over all, out of the top 10 least reliable cars, 5 of which are Ford products.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/the-10-least-reliable-cars-181031192.html

But GM only has 1 on there so kudos to them.

its sad because ford and other companies think that putting in smaller engines will suffice economically but in return that turbo they put in there has no means of survival, even bmw 335 turbos go out at 60 k miles TURBOS=INNEFICIENT UNLESS you put in iol coolers and alot of air induction WHICH THESE SMALLER TURBO CARS DONT HAVE

we have had tons and tons of 335S at my uncles shop with turbo failure not to mention the 2012 genesis 2.0 BAHAHAHA

yeah.. but those genesis 2.0T's are freaking awesome! haha I'm a fan :P

Quick car but the maintenance will kill you.  ill stick to my 370 [= plus the drive does feel a bit weird.. base quality isnt great either 

we have had tons and tons of 335S at my uncles shop with turbo failure not to mention the 2012 genesis 2.0 BAHAHAHA

Quick car but the maintenance will kill you.  ill stick to my 370 [= plus the drive does feel a bit weird.. base quality isnt great either 

How can the maintenance kill you? Brakes, tires, manual trans oil, coolant, brake fluid, all those you change on a normal basis.

Yeah, from what I understand the maintenance is pretty cheap on them.

The aftermarket and replacement parts are probably a bit steep, but considering how new the cars are, that's not really surprising.

With your Z, the platform has been around for quite a while now, and Z's have always had a relatively strong aftermarket following (although being Nissan, the parts prices still aren't inexpensive)

The aftermarket and replacement parts are probably a bit steep, but considering how new the cars are, that's not really surprising.

With your Z, the platform has been around for quite a while now, and Z's have always had a relatively strong aftermarket following (although being Nissan, the parts prices still aren't inexpensive)

Yeah, that was my understanding, it's a Hyundai at heart, and their maintenance is pretty cheap.  

How can the maintenance kill you? Brakes, tires, manual trans oil, coolant, brake fluid, all those you change on a normal basis.

new turbo every 60 k too and IF YOU ARE A CAR GUY .... you wont be using the shit oil at hyundai or the shit oil filter... tires on a sports car cost an average of 100/120 bucks each tire for decent ones.... k n n filter is 15 bucks and mobil 1 synthetic oil will run you around 20 bucks ... each 4 k= 35 bucks for oil change tire change at about 30-40k = 480  everything else around 150 ..

the Z has got my wallet thinner then ever... Expensive mods, registration, maintenance. but at the end of the day its worth it 

Yeah, that was my understanding, it's a Hyundai at heart, and their maintenance is pretty cheap.  

if you do go with the regular maintenance it will run a little cheaper but the car wont last you as long. the filters they use and the ones even for the Z are cardboard when oil gets too hot the thing can leak and even break through screwing everything up