What Do You Do?

Pavo21

So...what do you do for hookah spending money?

Whats your job? what do you do at your job? lets see a good amount of hands on this topic people!!

IF you are unemployed GET A JOB and tell us what you did before. or future plans?

Well im a Pharmacy Tech going on 4 years strong and i enjoy it, but also run 2 businesses which is hectic(thanks to my lovely Erica :)

For the last three years I've been the manager of a cell phone store, however since my relocation to Florida I have been looking for work. Several promising interviews, hopefully I land something soon! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I write and do translations for some major corporations at the moment. It isn't really a job because it's kind of hit and miss as to when I'll actually be working but it pays well. Also trying to land a job as a teacher in Phoenix where I'll also be a high school football coach at a D1-A school :D

Can't we just open one called The Hookah Forum...kind of like the roman forum, but better? :)

I run a financial advisement business.

Please advise Hassouni on how to successfully open his own hookah lounge, so we can all go smoke there.

or rather, where i can get suckers investors

I work in a production warehouse for a beverage company (mostly slushy). We make product for ICEE and other big gas stations around here. I personally make the Horchata and ice tea sweetener. Been there going on to 3 years

I work in a production warehouse for a beverage company (mostly slushy). We make product for ICEE and other big gas stations around here. I personally make the Horchata and ice tea sweetener. Been there going on to 3 years

I want your job.

Wow lots of interesting jobs, i think out of all of them i'd like Hass's job the most, sounds fun :)

but keep it going

Joytron ment to put beach bum for his profession :) or playing as Jesus in local plays for children.