Not Again! Elder Chris's Turkish Sneak Peak

Maybe they aren't in Turkey. Maybe they are a rare thing there? Lulz.

I'm serious though... Why can't Turks pack worth a shit??

Day old news papers are cheap everywhere.

Maybe they assume their products are so awesome that they can't be destroyed.

NS uses old newspaper and styrofoam blocks to make sure stuff doesn't rattle too much. Also the Elmas boxes they ship in are sturdier than the bargain bin box I got

• 2 weeks later...

So it showed up yesterday, just 9 days after it was shipped. Much better packaging - stronger feeling box, more layers of bubble wrap, newspaper padding, a LOT more tape - no rattling, and now I have a beautiful turquoise crystal vase! Pictures when I have more time.

• 2 months later...

based on what i read here and with chree's help/experience as well as Hassouni's experience, i have decided to go ahead and purchase the 618 look a like. I have spoken to Bora (turkeysonline), and voiced my concern's with the tray lean and crooked stem end piece. i pleaded with him (professionally) for a near perfect one, like the one stuie has received. I also told him to package it really well.... Will update if anyone is interested...

i also agree with that the tokel 618 version looks better than the elmas... the 628, not so much.

how much is shipping? i wish my broke ass could afford 1 of those bases If my Syrian sells and i pay off my bills w my nest 2 checks save me some of those  i love the aqua base does he charge 35$ shipping per base? or is the shipping the same if you buy 2 bases