Thanksgiving Order Has Arrived.

Nerdy

[quote name='agunn1231' timestamp='1353547435' post='562460']
no new orders for me, but i picked up some flavor of tang last weekend, i forget whih one, but its sitting unopened on the table. lmao
[/quote]

Lol I see you've too busy doing that betta fish count. Indian summer is smelling up the apt very nicely. Can't wait to smoke it.

Funny you posted this, I got home from work last night and found my order had arrived. It contained 500 mg of Tang Orange Soda, 250 of Tang tropical punch, and 100 mg of Birquq Boysenberry.

3 new vases and a pipe coming from John (Mattarios) are set to arrive this week sometime (hopefully today!). Other than that, I will probably be making an order for coals soon, as I'm down to my last 3 boxes of Razan's (I think I have one box of CCN's somewhere too). Those wont last me very long, especially not over holidays.

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1353575727' post='562496']
i picked up like 10 kg last week some good stuff :) pear, canemint, m cherry, koke, new lime, summer solistice
[/quote]

Teach me your ways!!! That's a massive order.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353599132' post='562513']
INDIAN SUMMER! THE BEST GATDAMN TANGIERS FLAVOR EVAAAAAAA!

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

I'm trying to understand the complexity of the flavor. I really can't pick anything out for sure. All I can say is that it makes the place smell awesome.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1353591827' post='562506']
Funny you posted this, I got home from work last night and found my order had arrived. It contained 500 mg of Tang Orange Soda, 250 of Tang tropical punch, and 100 mg of Birquq Boysenberry.
[/quote]

We should all find some time to be on tc and have a tangiers block party ;-)

[quote name='Nerdy' timestamp='1353614012' post='562528'][quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353599132' post='562513']

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

I'm trying to understand the complexity of the flavor. I really can't pick anything out for sure. All I can say is that it makes the place smell awesome.[/quote]

There's four main flavor components, can't remember them and don't know the fourth one (nobody does except for Eric), but basically it's a lavender floral flavor.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353632056' post='562542']
[quote name='Nerdy' timestamp='1353614012' post='562528'][quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353599132' post='562513']

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

I'm trying to understand the complexity of the flavor. I really can't pick anything out for sure. All I can say is that it makes the place smell awesome.[/quote]

There's four main flavor components, can't remember them and don't know the fourth one (nobody does except for Eric), but basically it's a lavender floral flavor.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

Ill look on .us for it. I was looking at that a few weeks ago. Also Chris, can you tell me if there are any quirks with IS? I feel like packing it in my pico is tricky. I'm getting flavor and smoke but I'm thinking I could get more.

I say that because cocoa I had to pack a different way than mimon and whatnot. So I'm curious if IS is like that also.

Sounds great! My Thanksgiving holiday consists of a new shipment of Birquq Last Pie, Foreplay on the Peach, and Aussie Juice.

[quote name='Nerdy' timestamp='1353613930' post='562527']
[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1353575727' post='562496']
i picked up like 10 kg last week some good stuff :) pear, canemint, m cherry, koke, new lime, summer solistice
[/quote]

Teach me your ways!!! That's a massive order.
[/quote]

prolly for restocking the lounge.. Pavo, do you even smoke at home anymore?

yah indian summer is amazing :)

but to answer your questions nate, i have smoked in like 3 months!!!!! i promised erica i wouldn't till the baby was out. But we are not sure what we are gonna do at the house with smoking since we have a new born. Maybe just keep it in the kitchen or outside depending if he is sleeping or what not. but yah 99% of the time its lounging it up since its awesome and all

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1353669733' post='562586']
yah indian summer is amazing :)

but to answer your questions nate, i have smoked in like 3 months!!!!! i promised erica i wouldn't till the baby was out. But we are not sure what we are gonna do at the house with smoking since we have a new born. Maybe just keep it in the kitchen or outside depending if he is sleeping or what not. but yah 99% of the time its lounging it up since its awesome and all
[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't smoke inside for the first year after Annabelle was born if she was at home or if she was coming home soon. After she was over a year old, I would smoke in the basement with her sleeping up on the 3rd floor.

K Peach seems to make it all the way up to the 3rd floor and it made her cough one night so I don't smoke that in the house any more.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]Eric's not the only one that knows.

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1353695346' post='562622'][quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353632056' post='562542']

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]Eric's not the only one that knows.[/quote]

I wasn't gonna snitch on you, Jay! :P

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1353695346' post='562622']

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]Eric's not the only one that knows.
[/quote]

I bet there are some other folks that work there who know.