Blue Mist

kngfisher

Starbuzz Exotic Blue Mist:

Setup: 23 inch mya acrylic with one hose

Smell: Great smell, and the blueberry and mint really stood out

Cut: Good cut, really juicy

Smoke: Thick clouds

Flavor: Great flavor, no harsh aftertaste

Buzz: minor buzz, but I smoke everyday few weeks or so Im probably not used to it

Overall: 10/10 something I will buy again.

Place of smoke: Fairouz Mediterranean Cafe

Cost: $20 per 250g Edited by kngfisher

• 3 weeks later...
Starbuzz Blue Mist

Setup: 22 Inch Egyptian

Smell: Wow omg! It smells friggen good! It smells like blueberry and mint

Cut: Good cut and it was pretty juicy. It is dyed yellowish/brownish

Smoke: I instantly got thick clouds

Flavor: It tasted like blueberries, but "cooling" from the mintish flavor added

Buzz: I had one but then it went away.

Coals: Nours natural coals

Foil: Reynolds Wrap

Overall: 10/10

• 3 months later...
Blue Myst

Setup:
Hookah: 22" Egyption
Bowl: Small Egyptian bowl
Coals: 2 -1/4 Exotica Coals
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: water, Diffuser

Cut: Typical SB cut, sticky.

Smell: Smelled slightly minty and berrie

Taste: Strong berry flavor with a hint of mint

Smoke: Very thick and smooth smoke. Huge clouds.

Buzz: no buzz at all

Longevity: 1 Hour

Rating: I would give it 9/10. This is my goto smoke, love the stuff

• 1 month later...
Star Buzz Blue Mist:
Wow, I got 50 min out of this one last night. As usual with Star Buzz, the first 15 min are the best. I had huge clouds of smoke, and the tatse was un real. Its like mint blueberry or something. From the 15min mark to about 50 min, The smoke began to diminish.

I really cant recommend any other Star Buzz flavor, as I am not a fan. the only reason I tried this one was because of its rave reviews here. I am glad I did, as it is a great break from the traditional flavors out there.

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...
Blue Mist

Setup
:29" Egyptian
Bowl: Medium funnel bowl w/scalli mod
Hose: standard hose
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Liquid In base: Ice and Water

Cut: typical cut, quite a few small stems, it wasn't dripping but still very wet

Smell: When I first opened it, I smelled nothing but chemicals, probably due to the tin, after a couple of minutes I smelled the tangy blueberry with the hint of mint

Taste: OMG!!! that is one of the best tasting shishas I've smoked so far. I'm not really a big fan of mint but the slight hint on this flavor was awesome. I bough the 100g sampler but I'm going to have to have to buy a 250g tin to have. This could be one of my go-to flavors.

Smoke Thickness: big thick white clouds

Duration: I packed a medium funnel bowl and was smoking myself I went through 4 sets of coals and when I cleaned out the bowl I still had some uncooked shisha at the bottom.

Buzz: No buzz that i could tell. I just kept licking my lips and enjoying the flavor

Overall I would give this an 10/10. The flavor of this was awesome. I liked that the blueberry had a nice sweet/tart taste to it and the mint really enhanced the flavor (and I'm not a big fan of mint. ) Edited by OC4111

Starbuzz BLUE MIST

Smell/Flavor: smells very similar to the blue faygo pop. =) tastes very similar to what it smells like just stronger.

Cut: usual SB cut

Smoke: very thick. could easily lose someone in my room lol.

Buzz: i don't get buzzed off of SB 

Amount: about 55 minutes with 4 people smoking it. afterward though i lokked in the bowl to find that half of it wasn't even touched yet by the coals =)

Hookah Type: mya acrylic

Bowl: Standard egyptian.(i broke my phunnel)

Foil/Screen: double heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: 2 three kings

Liquid in Base: ice,milk,and water

overall: 9.8/10 very nice and relaxing smoke, very nice pulls everytime never lacked any flavor. just plain good to the end. Edited by HOOKAH2810

• 3 weeks later...
Starbuzz BLUE MIST

Smell/Flavor: smells like blueberry and a hint of mint, flavor kinda switches between lots of blueberry and lots of mint, always has the mint tickle

Cut: usual SB cut

Smoke: very thick.

Buzz: i don't get buzzed off of SB

Amount: about 55 minutes with 4 people smoking it. less than a third left after when i looked at it

Hookah Type: 18" havana Junior

Bowl: tangiers Medium Phunnel

Foil/Screen: precut foil

Coal/Amount: 2 three kings

Liquid in Base: about room temp water

overall: 8/10 needs to be more consistent blueberry flavor but all in all a good smoke

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz BLUE MIST

Smell/Flavor: Strong blueberry, some mint. At first, has a chemical-like smell. Very good tho!

Cut: Fairly small cut, fair amount of stems. Light brown/yellow in color.

Smoke: Thick! This is SB remember?

Buzz: Negative... .05%, washed

Duration: I've smoked many many bowls. In a small phunnel, lasts 1.5-2 hours.

Flavor: YUMMM!!! Best flavor I've come across. Really really good. Blueberry with a hint of mint.

Hookah Type: Chinese knockoff

Bowl: Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Foil!

Coal/Amount: Two rounds of 3 coconaras.

Liquid in Base: Cold water

overall: 10/10 I LOVE THIS STUFF! Favorite shisha by far. Definitely has earned its good rep.

• 4 weeks later...
Starbuzz Blue Mist

Well I found a place in Chicago that carries 250g tins of SB for $15 (Al-Khyam Bakery) so I decided to give this a go after all the rave reviews.

Smell/Flavor: Smells like a blueberry candy. Very fruity. Tastes like how it smells (which is fantastic) with a great minty after-effect that cools one down. I love it. 10/10

Cut: Standard SB cut. Very wet and sticky. Few stems. This particular shisha is a little yellowish.

Smoke: "Big fuck-off clouds".

Buzz: No buzz. Washed tobacco.

Amount(approx)/Duration: Been 45 mins, but I'm smoking a Phunnel so I'm sure I can get 2 hours, easy.

Hookah Type: Mya Saray QT.

Bowl: Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Double foil layer.

Coal/Amount: 2 33mm 3 Kings QL's.

Liquid in Base: Icy cold H2O and a couple cubes.

Overall: 10/10. I'm a big SB guy so I may be a lil biased but I can definitely see why this particular shisha gets such rave reviews. I'll be picking up another tin or two and this'll be my new go-to flavor. I'm pretty sure I could get newbies hooked on hookah with this flavor!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Blue Mist

Setup
: Medium Phunnel w/o mod, standard generic egyptian 32" from HS, Mya hose, heavy duty foil with the Tangiers "all over" hole pattern, I played around with the coals *a lot* on this session: started out with 3 CocoNara coals but I wasn't getting the smoke or flavor I wanted so I switched to 3 Jap. Quick Lites and then I finally settled on 3 Jap. Quick Lites and one CocoNara, Room temp. water in the base

Smell
: Smells something like Fruity Pebbles and a Fruit Rollup with a faint hint of mint

Cut: Finely cut

Appearance: A brownish-gold color. An improvement from incredibly over-dyed Starbuzz I saw a year ago.

Smoke: Smoke wasn't as thick as I wanted it at first, but after I got the coals worked out I got the "FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!" thick smoke.

Flavor
: Flavor was fruity at first. Blueberries abound for the first half hour or so before the flavor switched gears and got minty.

Duration: I'd say I smoked for about... maybe an hour and 15 minutes. I'll finish the bowl after I post this review.

Buzz: No buzz what-so-ever

Overall: This was an interesting flavor. A nice departure from the flavors I was getting waaaaay too use to. But, this stuff didn't make me jump up and say "WOW!"

Rating: I'm giving this a 7.75 out of 10.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Starbuzz Blue Mist

Setup:
MYA QT w/ CH Coals
Bowl: MYA bowl
Hose: Razan
Screen/Foil: Social Smoke Hookah Foil
Liquid In base: Ice water

Cut: Fine/Medium cut. Fairly juicy. Loads of stems.

Smell: Smells fruity with very distinct menthol undertones. Blueberry is a tricky flavor to nail so I do not deduct points for the trueness of this smell.

Taste: Great taste! I'm a huge fan of minty/fruity flavors and this one is spot on. Flavor is full and rich with the coolness of the menthol that lingers in the mouth for quite a while.

Smoke Thickness: Typical SB smoke - thick, full clouds.

Buzz: More than other SB flavors. I would say it's on par with Nak or AF

Duration: Smokeable for well over an hour due to the mint but loses it's fruity attributes about 45 minutes into the session. This has always been my biggest gripe about SB other than the price. Flavors are good but very short-lived.

Overall: 8/10 - This is by far my favorite SB flavor. Like I stated above, I wish the flavor would last longer, but it's definately good while it lasts. I keep this stocked in my shisha inventory. It's a great shisha to turn friends on to smoking. Highly recommended!

Starbuzz Blue Mist

setup:
mya qt
standard bowl
2 layers reynolds tinfoil
2 3kings 33mm
water&ice in base

Cut: this cut was not bad at all. It was very juicy and had few stems

Smell: It has a definite blueberry scent to it that's slightly minty.

Taste: It was interesting, tasted pretty much like it smelled... i liked it but it wasn't awesome

Clouds: thick as usual

Buzz: pretty good

Duration: 1 hour and about 15 minutes

Overall: I'd give this an 8/10. It was good but I'm just not all that in for the blueberry I guess. I mixed it with starbuzz spearmint and it was really goodddd. So, its a good mint mixer in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Blue Mist

I tried this one right out of the can and I thought it was awesome... then I acclimated it... WOW!
You gotta give this a day to acclimate and then try it! Then, it will really blow your mind!

I just have to agree with all the good things people are saying about this one.
I have nothing negative to report, so it's a 10/10. My new top favorite!

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Blue Mist

Set up:
mya acrylic
mya bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Freakin Disgusting. I dont even know what it smells like?

Taste: Artificial blueberry taste, slight cooling effect not really minty

Buzz: none

Clouds: Great "Starbuzz" Clouds

Duration: 1 hour

Overall: 5/10
I have no clue why everyone loves this flavor so much. The flavor is really akward to me, It feels like Im smoking blueberry flavored plastic. The "mint" isn't minty its more of a "cool" feeling. The blueberry is very artificial and the only reason it got a 5/10 is because of its clouds and simplicity to manage heat (the tobacco itself smokes amazingly). I probably wont buy this again and I'm dissapointed that it had such rave reviews and didn't live up to its hype. sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...
BLUE MIST

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/small mod bowl, Nammor hose, foil and 2 Exotica coals

Smell: ME: purple grapes and perfume; KIDDO: grape/blueberry/menthol

Smoke: big ol’ Starbuzz clouds

Taste: ME: cool purple grapes; KIDDO: Delicious! Menthol-blueberry

Rating: ME: 8/10 – KIDDO: 8.5/10

Kiddo had to convince me to give this a try because I hate minty/menthol shisha (like some reviews describe it). But I’m glad I gave it a shot because it’s more like a COOL FRUIT, no mint and not really a menthol taste.

• 3 weeks later...
Starbuzz Blue Mist

Set up:
mini mya acrylic
phunnel bowl
regular household foil
2 coco's

Cut: Juicy, a few larger pieces but fairly small shreddy cut.

Smell: Smells amazing...like blueberries haha.

Taste: crazy good. like you're smoking blueberries.

Buzz: none

Clouds: very thick

Duration: about an hour

Overall: 9/10
It's basically a 9 because of the price. My friend picked it up for $18 at a local store and...I just think it should be a little cheaper. Edited by Moefasaaa

BLUE MIST

SET-UP: Mya Gelato Econo, standard bowl, and 3 Kings quick-light

Smell: Candy grape-blueberry, really strong as well.

Smoke: Huge clouds, but very light

Taste: Faint blueberry, flavor faded within about 15 minutes, though the clouds continued.

Rating: 7/10

Notes: Apparently this is supposed to have hints of mint, but I didn't notice any.

• 4 weeks later...
BLUE MIST

Set Up -some Egyptian, golden coals, water w/ice in base.

Appearance/Cut - Fine cut, some stems, quite juicy.

Smell - smelled like blueberries

Flavor -taste blueberry/menthol

Smoke - Thick clouds quite nice.

Buzz - a slight buzz.

Duration- 1 hour

Overall - 7/10, Its good but i really don't see what all the hype about it is. i would possibly consider buying more. i rated this a 7 because i like it but it's not my fav.

• 1 month later...
Have been smoking for over 3 years. I don't a hookah yet, but smoke out of my friends everyweekend.

Starbuzz BlueMist: Give a 10/10. By far the best flavor out there. We save for only special occasions.

Starbuzz Mint: Give a 9/10. Must love mint flavor to love this. Got that mouth wash taste. Wife and friend like cause i taste like menthol cigs (they both have stopped smoking the cigs).

Starbuzz Passionfruit Mojito: Give a 7/10. Too fruity for me. Just a hint of the mint taste.

Starbuzz Passion Kiss: Give a 3/10. Only smoke if there's nothing else.

• 2 months later...
Blue Mist

Setup:

Mya 22" Hookah
Egyptian Bowl
2 AF Insta-lights on bowl
Reynolds Wrap HD foil

Cut: Some big pieces, stems, nice and moist

Smell: Strong and minty like

Taste: So good, SOO GOOD

Clouds: SB Thick

Time Spent on the bowl: 1:20 (with like....4 or 5 in the circle...oh yeah)

Score: 9.0/10.0

I loved it. Not a bad price imo. Paid $18 for a 250G tin.

• 3 months later...
Hookah: Kalil Ice
[size="5"][b][color="#0000ff"]BLUE[/color] [color="#4169e1"]MIST[/color][/b][/size]

Bowl: Myc Ceramic bowl
Screen/Foil: Foil, double layered
Hose: Stock 72" hose
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water with ice

Appearance: typical starbuzz
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: I opened the can up and immediately my nose was sent into a wonderful world.
Taste: After smelling it the smoke tasted just as good, so tasty and flavorful
Smoke: Great clouds. very nice
Duration:we went about 45min before we stopped, but the shisha could of gone for at least twice as long

Overall: 10/10. This flavor has set the bar for best shisha, im not sure what can surpass it as of this time. this was hands down the best shisha i have ever bough and would recommend it to anyone. the smell was great, taste was awesome, Smoke was rich white and fluffy. Starbuzz needs to give themselves a pat on the back for this one