Blue Mist

kngfisher

Here's my review
One of the most popular flavors on the market, Starbuzz Blue Mist is provides a cooling effect when smoked, and has the taste of fresh blueberries.

[b]Shisha Cut:[/b] Fine/Medium Cut, Moderate Stems.

[b]Flavor:[/b] The smell out of the tin is mouthwatering. The taste is a mix of mint and fresh blueberries, providing a nice cooling effect when smoked. The taste is consistent throughout the entire bowl.

[b]Smoke:[/b] Very thick smoke, typical of most Starbuzz flavors.

[b]Buzz:[/b] The buzz is minimal, but very relaxing.

[b]Duration:[/b] The bowl typically lasts 30-45 minutes.

Overall the Starbuzz Blue Mist shisha is great for someone looking for a popular and consistent flavor with a nice cooling effect.

• 1 year later...
[i][b]Starbuzz Blue Mist[/b][/i]

[i][b]Hookah[/b][/i]; Mya Chic

[i][b]Base liquid[/b][/i]; Water

[i][b]Bowl[/b][/i]; Vortex

[i][b]Foil/Screen[/b][/i]; Reynold's Wrap

[i][b]Coals[/b][/i]; Quicklites

[i][b]Hose[/b][/i]; Standard 72" Mya

[i][b]Appearance[/b][/i]; Orangy brown, leafy, extremely wet, few stems

[i][b]Nicotine[/b][/i]; 0.05%

[i][b]Smell[/b][/i]; Very strong, overtones of blueberry, generic berry smell, undertone of mint.

[i][b]Taste[/b][/i]; Cool berry/mint and several other berry flavors I can't fully describe. Refreshing!

[i][b]Smoke[/b][/i]; Decently thick, lasted the duration of the session.

[i][b]Duration; [/b][/i]2 and a half hours between 3 of us with my Vortex

[b][i]Overall Rating[/i][/b]; 8.0/10

After all the hype I've read about this flavor I was a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it's a great flavor and I'll be buying it again but I was expecting much more.

• 2 years later...

Blue Mist

Setup
:Al Fakher Small Solid
Bowl: Alien Phunnel Mini
Hose: sAger Washable freezable Hose
Screen/Foil: Standard Foil, 2 layers
Liquid In base: Ice and Water

Cut: typical cut, quite a few small stems, it wasn't dripping but still very wet

Smell: This shisha has a powerfull mintish blueberry smell. 

Taste: The taste is awesome ! More intense than AF and the same as Nakhla. I cannot describe the taste very well, but i think it was blueberry with a cooling effect from the mint. anyway, awesome taste !

Smoke Thickness: huge white clouds, best clouds ever 

Duration: 1 hour and 40 minutes using a total of 4 cocobrico coals ( i changed the first 2 coals after 1 hour )

Buzz: small buzz, but i like it because every time i smoke Nakha i get dizzy

Overall I would give this an 10/10. It is my first contact with the american shisha and i must say that i love it ! I got this shisha as a present for my birthday and i was so excited when i saw it. I was sure that i was going to love smoking starbuzz. Seems like i was not wrong ! This shisha is great, produces big white clouds, has a wonderful taste and it doesn't burn very fast.