Forum Suggestions?

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1352231037' post='560092']
"Pants Optional" as official slogan.
[/quote]

Uh, considering the use of webcams around here, let me say with all kindness...... Keep 'em on.....'Cuz..........Ummm.......

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT!

'Rani

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1352261027' post='560160']
Seeing Pat's full body sitting on the edge of his bed... in nothing but his underwears... man...

No homo!
[/quote]

Imagining Chris' full body laying in the middle of my bed... in nothing but his rosy cheeks... man.....

all homo

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1352263254' post='560168'][quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1352261027' post='560160']
Seeing Pat's full body sitting on the edge of his bed... in nothing but his underwears... man...

No homo!
[/quote]

Imagining Chris' full body laying in the middle of my bed... in nothing but his rosy cheeks... man.....

all homo[/quote]

Haha you wish! You forgot to mention my teeth.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
  • Upvote 1

I was editing/adding to my post and I guess I got timed out, cause it wouldn't let me submit the edit/addition. Could you guys like have that clock stop once you are editing?

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1352317933' post='560242']
I was editing/adding to my post and I guess I got timed out, cause it wouldn't let me submit the edit/addition. Could you guys like have that clock stop once you are editing?
[/quote]

Not that I am aware of. if you ever need soemthing edited after it has closed let a mod know. we'll help.

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1352319616' post='560246']
Can you make it so you can post in the chat only screen from a phone? I can only post in main page chat...also can't scroll through chat logs on phone
[/quote]

no fucking idea. but i doubt we have much control over the mobile access. I certainly dont see anything specifically for mobile.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1352322571' post='560249']
[/quote]

Not that I am aware of. if you ever need soemthing edited after it has closed let a mod know. we'll help.
[/quote]

Don't PM me, though. I'll just put a bunch this emoticon in your post a gazillion times:

:kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin:

There. That should be enough incentive to not have the need to edit. :D

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1352322635' post='560251']
Can you make it so you can post in the chat only screen from a phone? I can only post in main page chat...also can't scroll through chat logs on phone
[/quote]

no fucking idea. but i doubt we have much control over the mobile access. I certainly dont see anything specifically for mobile.
[/quote]

Yeah, I researched it and there's nothing Mush or Adrock can do about that, Pat. That's just how IP.Board is set up.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1352323145' post='560254']
[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1352322571' post='560249']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't PM me, though. I'll just put a bunch this emoticon in your post a gazillion times:

:kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin: :kodomaswin:

There. That should be enough incentive to not have the need to edit. :D

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1352322635' post='560251']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I researched it and there's nothing Mush or Adrock can do about that, Pat. That's just how IP.Board is set up.
[/quote]dammit

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder mush, if this would be possible by setting it to a specific skin so people who want that can use that skin and the ones that don't want chat on every page can use other skins?

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1353358108' post='562108']
you don't ask much do ya? :)
[/quote]all I really want is a bucket fulla benjamins ...
still waiting for my lucky break when workin demo to find a money stash in a wall...my cousin's baby daddy found 75 grand last year that way
  • Upvote 2