So I Have To Ask..........

Rani

My boss is quite normal most of the time, but he can be an idiot on occasion. He's not very good at math even though he's a very successful businessman. I've seen him add 100 + 150 on an adding machine.

Oh, and if you go back to the mid-1800's, we're related. :lol:

Not really my last boss might have been the closest, he wasn't an idiot, but I knew more than he did. But he was a good guy much respect for him.

ya, my uncle...I've been working for him over 11 years. Overworked, underappreciated. No one has ever lasted this long working for him(they call him lil hitler for a reason), yet the new guy gets $1 more an hour than me and the supervisor get $5 more than me...dont get me started on that...a lot of gripe

Curiously, I never considered any of my bosses idiots... however, when working for companies I considered more than 90% of my co-workers idiots... and they thought the same about me.

Last time I had an idiot for a boss was in highschool flipping burgers. My last boss was difficult to work with but he was no dummy. My boss now is laid back and extreely east to work with; but that's how it is here.

My boss is most defiantly the biggest idiot I have ever worked for. But I don't ever see or deal with him. Maybe once a month. But when I do I can't help but drop my jaw and think... "Are you serious?"

My boss is a bad ass mother he says the weirdest shit and it's hilarious. My favorite thing that he says "don't threaten me with a good time, I'll do it" and "it's like farting on the ground"

i have worked for a couple idiots.....REcently the guy wasnt so much an idiot , but he didnt understand how to run the business, and thus it went south in a matter of months

My boss is a nice guy, but I doubt he has any education to speak of.

He certainly never learned how to spell or write properly...