Concerts

Coleman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Soo, rock Vegas festival just ended yesterday.. 2 days of awesome rockiness. I caught POD, Godsmack, Staind, Corey Taylor, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Buckcherry, and All that remains.

Godsmack, and staind I'd seen before and both put on awesome sets. Zombie and Manson were of course, EPIC. Corey Taylor blew my mind! It was supposed to be stonesour, but a member had an emergency, so only Corey played and he put on an AMAZING set. Buckcherry played a decent show, im not a huge fan, but they were good. All that remains and POD were both at the secondary stage which was outside, and maybe it was the acoustics, but it wasn't great.. All that remains in particular. the band itself sounded great, but the lead vocalist was terrible!

all in all a GREAT experience!

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1345610203' post='554749']
I am actually only going to see Tegan and Sara open for them since this is the only time they have ever come to Fresno, and [b]I probably won't stay for The Black Keys.[/b]
[/quote]

I hope you stayed.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Giant Ninja Robot' timestamp='1349316624' post='557778']
[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1345610203' post='554749']
I am actually only going to see Tegan and Sara open for them since this is the only time they have ever come to Fresno, and [b]I probably won't stay for The Black Keys.[/b]
[/quote]

I hope you stayed.
[/quote]

yeahh! The Black Keys put on an awesome show!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
So this thread has been a little dead how about I liven it up with pictures from tonight's show!!!!
[attachment=6165:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359188535.276593.jpg]
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/26/avu7adup.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/26/geqeveva.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/26/pahy4uby.jpg[/IMG]
And so you all know these are pictures of listener, sounds of satellites and hotel. The show was at a massage parlor and it was the best show I have ever been to so far

• 3 weeks later...

I JUST got home from an epic concert. Otherwise was the opening band (vegas local), followed by Papa Roach (seen them before, and again an AMAZING performance. Really blew my socks off), and finished off by Stone (mother fucking) Sour. I've never seen Stone Sour before and I have to say, Corey Taylor put on an excellent show, however, following Papa Roaches high energy, extremely exciting show, Stone Sour kind of disappointed me. It stared off full of energy with some of their more high tempo songs, but they finished off with 2/3 acoustics (namely through the looking glass) which, of course, are their more popular songs, but when you're following a band as exciting as Papa Roach, in a venue as amped up as the Las Vegas Joint at the Hard Rock.. you really should end the night with more excitement.

Overall I'm happy with all of the performances, but kind of disappointed in Stone Sours choice of songs. Great show to say the least.. now I'm ready for a smoke to finish the night.. anyone around to hop on TC to join me? :D

So this thread has been a little dead how about I liven it up with pictures from tonight's show!!!!
attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1359188535.276593.jpg

And so you all know these are pictures of listener, sounds of satellites and hotel. The show was at a massage parlor and it was the best show I have ever been to so far

Man I haven't listened to Listener in a while. I've only seen them once, but it's definitely a different kind of show, in a good way. I hope they only continue to play smaller/basement shows like they have been.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1359188535.276593.jpg

Man I haven't listened to Listener in a while. I've only seen them once, but it's definitely a different kind of show, in a good way. I hope they only continue to play smaller/basement shows like they have been.

I doubt they will change things up haha but they are recording the new album now!!!

In May i get to See Alice In Chains and VOLBEAT

and just yesterday I fdund out about the most badass concert ive ever heard...and am going to it over my birthday weekend

July 18th

Headliner TBA

Seether

Halestorm

All That Remains

Aranda

July 19th

KORN

THE OFFSPRING

Theory of A Deadman

Pop Evil

In This Moment

4th Floor

BumbleFist

JULY 20th MY 25 BIRTHDAY!!!
MOTHA FUCKIN KISS!!!
MOTHA FUCKIN MEGADETH

Stone Sour

Hell Yeah

Warrant

vandeville

7sins

July 21st

Motley Crue

Whitesnake

Skillet

Device (david Dramon from disturbed's new band

Otherwise

Dirtee Circus

KISS and MEGADETH....on the same night...on my birthday....holy balls

In May i get to See Alice In Chains and VOLBEAT

and just yesterday I fdund out about the most badass concert ive ever heard...and am going to it over my birthday weekend

July 18th

Headliner TBA

Seether

Halestorm

All That Remains  -- wasn't that impressed when i saw them

Aranda

July 19th

KORN                                  ---jealous!!!

THE OFFSPRING

Theory of A Deadman     --- heard they're great live

Pop Evil                             --- heard they're great live

In This Moment               --- "   "

4th Floor

BumbleFist

JULY 20th MY 25 BIRTHDAY!!!
MOTHA FUCKIN KISS!!!
MOTHA FUCKIN MEGADETH

Stone Sour                                 awesome live if they don't play just the slow bits

Hell Yeah                                   EXCELENT live

Warrant

vandeville

7sins

July 21st

Motley Crue

Whitesnake

Skillet

Device (david Dramon from disturbed's new band                 Haven't even heard about this!!!! need to look into it

Otherwise                                                                                      They play here a LOT so i've seen them probably 5 times, put on a great show still!

Dirtee Circus

KISS and MEGADETH....on the same night...on my birthday....holy balls

• 2 months later...

Might as well update with what I watched at Coachella this year (over both weekends, some of them multiple times).

Aesop Rock

Japandroids
Of Monsters And Men

Local Natives

Beach House

Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Jurassic 5

How To Destroy Angels

The Colourist

The Wombats

Guards

Trash Talk

Wild Nothing

Savages

Ben Howard

Puscifer

EL-P

Portugal, The Man

Grizzly Bear

Descendants

Sigur Ros

Wild Belle

Robert DeLong

Hanni El Khatib

Jeff The Brotherhood

Kurt Vile And The Violators

Dinosaur Jr.

Rodriguez

Pretty Lights

Wu Tang

Youth Lagoon

Dillon Francis

Modest Mouse

Band Of Horses

Bassnectar

Bat For Lashes

Yeasayer

Franz Ferdinand

New Order

Tanlines

The Faint

Might as well update with what I watched at Coachella this year (over both weekends, some of them multiple times).

Aesop Rock
Japandroids
Of Monsters And Men
Local Natives
Beach House
Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Jurassic 5
How To Destroy Angels
The Colourist
The Wombats
Guards
Trash Talk
Wild Nothing
Savages
Ben Howard
Puscifer
EL-P
Portugal, The Man
Grizzly Bear
Descendants
Sigur Ros
Wild Belle
Robert DeLong
Hanni El Khatib
Jeff The Brotherhood
Kurt Vile And The Violators
Dinosaur Jr.
Rodriguez
Pretty Lights
Wu Tang
Youth Lagoon
Dillon Francis
Modest Mouse
Band Of Horses
Bassnectar
Bat For Lashes
Yeasayer
Franz Ferdinand
New Order
Tanlines
The Faint

Fuck you

That is all

Just kidding love you Ty you are one lucky son of a bitch I want to see modest mouse

• 3 weeks later...

What I watched this weekend at Sasquatch!

-Sigur Ros

-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

-Elvis Costello & The Imposters

-Cake

-Primus 3D

-Grimes

-Built To Spill

-Alt-J

-Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

-The Tallest Man On Earth (x2, he did a smaller acoustic set with 50 people that we watched)

-Earl Sweatshirt

-EL-P

-Divine Fits

-Dirty Projectors

-Azari & III

-Youth Lagoon

-Holy Ghost!

-Toro Y Moi

-Surfer Blood

-DIIV

-Atlas Genius

-Lusine

-Wild Belle

-Suuns

-Kingdom Crumbs

-Nick Offerman

-Mike Birbiglia

Very very very good. One of my highlights for sure. They are so in-key it's ridiculous. It's like your watching a rock band then all of a sudden a barbershop quartet (duet?) busts in the door and melts your face. Kind of. But yes, very good.

Surfer Blood was good too. It's like they had a ton of energy, but that their feet were stuck in place. Kind of strange, but they sounded good. I just would have liked to see them moving around a bit more.