Going Out Of Town...

Chreees

As most of you know, it's wedding time. Leaving for the hometown today, get married Saturday, and then we're flying out to NYC Sunday. I'll be back home on the 24th. Gonna check in on the forum a little bit when I can (hotel has free wifi), but I think you guys can understand my lack of absence. :D

Yeah, TC the ceremony so we can party with you! (though BF's buddy's funeral - er wedding is also Saturday so we'll be there)

If I get called into the office, I'll let you know. Let me buy you and Brooke a drink.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Haha, thanks guys!

As for a TCing the event, I don't think the bed and breakfast has wifi anyway. I'll be sure to share some pics later on, though, if you guys are interested. We have a bangin' photographer. :)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1339732068' post='549282']
Haha, thanks guys!

As for a TCing the event, I don't think the bed and breakfast has wifi anyway. I'll be sure to share some pics later on, though, if you guys are interested. We have a bangin' photographer. :)
[/quote]

Yeah I would love to see some pictures of the bed and breakfast, specifically some time after the bed and before the breakfast.

how does one have a lack of absence? does that mean you will be here all the time????

also, congrats, buddy! have fun and get drunk for me! pour a drink out for your homies that can't attend

WOOOOOT! I'm supposed to be flying in tomorrow morning, do you know anyone who can pick me up from the airport? I'll be changing in the airport bathroom into my "Best Man" tux, so we can just head straight to the ceremony after I get picked up..

I'm sitting here at my dad's apartment in Memphis. He lives downtown in a building on the 21st floor. I can see the Pyramid and the river. Awesome view. Bout to go out and eat some ribs at Rendezvous now that I've adjusted his wifi settings (reset the network name and the password), and fixed his surround sound.

We had rehearsal today and it went well. So stoked for tomorrow.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1339822976' post='549337']
I just got back from Beale street [u][i][b]kinda drunk[/b][/i][/u] lol hope I make it to the wedding tomorrow
[/quote]

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1339817057' post='549331']
congratz buddy, go wild and make a baby already
[/quote]

+1 :P

You can, and I hope you do. :o

It was awesome. Now waiting for a cab at the hotel we work at to take us to the airport (leaving my car here, beats $10 parking a day at the airport). We will be in NYC this afternoon!