Dear Chreeees

Pavo21

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1334349948' post='544852']
My response is different...

The flavor is meh...hence it's now discontinued. I was one of the few who voted to get rid of it to make room for other flavors!

Ok ok, that's not the real reason it was discontinued....but, I still say its meh. The second part is true though. You can send any/all hatemail to my alias on HF, "joytron". :)
[/quote]

As usual, Jay is right. It was very meh. The problem was lack of flavor.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Hellz' timestamp='1334244865' post='544712']
Alright, offer moved to 25$, Not gonna go any higher.

Speaking of flavors that cannot be found anymore.... Nobody seems to be selling welsh cream.... I'm disappointed... heavily.
[/quote]

Sorry for the quick thread jack, and I hope you've found some since this, but 5star is selling welsh cream!
http://5starhookah.com/Tangiers-250g-8100.htm

[quote name='CO_hookah' timestamp='1335845771' post='546313']

Speaking of flavors that cannot be found anymore.... Nobody seems to be selling welsh cream.... I'm disappointed... heavily.
[/quote]

Sorry for the quick thread jack, and I hope you've found some since this, but 5star is selling welsh cream!
[url="http://5starhookah.com/Tangiers-250g-8100.htm"]http://5starhookah.c...s-250g-8100.htm[/url]
[/quote]

Nice find. Welsh Cream was probably one of the best Noir flavors I've ever had. :)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335912020' post='546363']
[quote name='CO_hookah' timestamp='1335845771' post='546313']

[/quote]

[url="http://5starhookah.com/Tangiers-250g-8100.htm"]http://5starhookah.c...s-250g-8100.htm[/url]
[/quote]

Nice find. Welsh Cream was probably one of the best Noir flavors I've ever had. :)
[/quote]

Thanks! I concur, welsh cream is definitely one of my favorite noir flavors

I hate to crash the party but you might want to check with eric before selling that. It does say sample on it and if memory serves me correctly you can not sell, trade or give away tangiers samples...sorry chris.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1336024790' post='546501']
I hate to crash the party but you might want to check with eric before selling that. It does say sample on it and if memory serves me correctly you can not sell, trade or give away tangiers samples...sorry chris.
[/quote]

Umad? :lol:

Pavo never said they were giving it or selling it to me, so not sure what you're sorry for.
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

nate what if we do it this weekend? you gonna drive out? or next weekend? on on a tuesday?  I know jess has no life so hes down all the time :)

Let me restate jess has a life, just it revolves around me

nate what if we do it this weekend? you gonna drive out? or next weekend? on on a tuesday?  I know jess has no life so hes down all the time :)

Let me restate jess has a life, just it revolves around me

LMAO at jess' life revolving around you..

and i need a couple weeks notice man.. at least 2-3 weeks notice so I can get the time off work. and mon-wed. i have class so it'd have to be later in the week.

Erica asked me today, does HF have a App for the iphone/ipad and i said no but tapatalk shes like IM NOT PAYING 3$ for that, i just bought her a new ipad mini with LTE, which IS EPIC! but it is a good idea maybe some super program nerd aka STUIE maybe or some other people could make a app maybe charge a nice 99Cent fee for it to support those who made it? any ideas?

Also erica said she might be trying to set up a so-cal/who ever wants to come out meet at the shop or tangiers so...keep it in mind people.

I just realized that my Credit card is linked to the ipad...i guess i should be carfull about what i say lol

Erica asked me today, does HF have a App for the iphone/ipad and i said no but tapatalk shes like IM NOT PAYING 3$ for that, i just bought her a new ipad mini with LTE, which IS EPIC! but it is a good idea maybe some super program nerd aka STUIE maybe or some other people could make a app maybe charge a nice 99Cent fee for it to support those who made it? any ideas?

Also erica said she might be trying to set up a so-cal/who ever wants to come out meet at the shop or tangiers so...keep it in mind people.

I just realized that my Credit card is linked to the ipad...i guess i should be carfull about what i say lol

You know you can count me, and jess in.. maybe even britt and joe too who knows.. keep me posted mang!

It pains me to know this Tang Blueberry will be smoked without me. But hey, at least Eric is working on a new Blueberry!

As for an app for HF, just use the mobile theme on Safari. I actually prefer it to Tapatalk. Lightning fast and smooth.

It pains me to know this Tang Blueberry will be smoked without me. But hey, at least Eric is working on a new Blueberry!

As for an app for HF, just use the mobile theme on Safari. I actually prefer it to Tapatalk. Lightning fast and smooth.

That may be the very best thing I have ever read on any forum.  Blueberry is my absolute favorite.

That may be the very best thing I have ever read on any forum.  Blueberry is my absolute favorite.

Dude, the original Blueberry was amazing. I can't wait to see what he does with the new one.

yah well, that we know of and i've asked around the old timers of tangiers, we have the last known blueberry out there. its a 100gram sample so its from roughly his 1st or 2nd batch also. :) so its gonna be EPIC.  we are scared to smoke it, because we can get so much money for it.  

If it was sold i bet that it would be one of the most expensive tangiers 100gm packs ever sold in history of tangiers