Dear Chreeees

Pavo21

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1334198572' post='544668']
Can I buy a bowl? Its 100% my all time favorite flavor
[/quote]

haha yah im not sure wht erica wants to do with it yet shes torn at the moment for it

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1334198698' post='544670']
Can you guys invite me to smoke when you break it open?
[/quote]

And yes jess if we do smoke it i will tell you before we do
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1334235727' post='544697']
Ok I have to ask. As a tang newbie, if this flavor is so good, why was it discontinued?
[/quote]

The flavoring used for Blueberry became unavailable. Eric has not yet found a suitable replacement to use instead.

Damn chris you go to that response quick haha I just woke up but joe I'm not sure if we r gonna sell I asked Erica, since its her smoke she chooses she hasn't given me a straight answer

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1334240459' post='544703']
Damn chris you go to that response quick haha I just woke up but joe I'm not sure if we r gonna sell I asked Erica, since its her smoke she chooses she hasn't given me a straight answer
[/quote]

What can I say, I am like the Tangiers Blueberry historian. I must share the love by making sure all know its history. :lol:

Alright, offer moved to 25$, Not gonna go any higher.

Speaking of flavors that cannot be found anymore.... Nobody seems to be selling welsh cream.... I'm disappointed... heavily.

i know eric has some welsh cream and the local place that has carrys it but its 12.99 for 250 idk how much you pay but i can probably pick some up for you if i get paid but idk if erica is gonan sell joe you will know trust me

I just want to buy the blueberry to immediatly destroy it. Not going to smoke it, just buying it to creatively waste it, and watch chris cry because of it.[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1632/trollfacetd.jpg[/img]

Nah, chris is stone cold man. One of the fiercest mods I've ever known. His heart is made of stone, and skin made of steel. His eyes are like black holes that will swallow your soul if you look directly into them. And I mean all of this in a good way mind you.
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1334239237' post='544701']
[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1334235727' post='544697']
Ok I have to ask. As a tang newbie, if this flavor is so good, why was it discontinued?
[/quote]

The flavoring used for Blueberry became unavailable. Eric has not yet found a suitable replacement to use instead.
[/quote]My response is different...

The flavor is meh...hence it's now discontinued. I was one of the few who voted to get rid of it to make room for other flavors!

Ok ok, that's not the real reason it was discontinued....but, I still say its meh. The second part is true though. You can send any/all hatemail to my alias on HF, "joytron". :) Edited by Arcane
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1334349948' post='544852']
My response is different...

[u][b]The flavor is meh...[/b][/u]hence it's now discontinued. I was one of the few who voted to get rid of it to make room for other flavors!

Ok ok, that's not the real reason it was discontinued....but, I still say its meh. The second part is true though. [u][b]You can send any/all hatemail to my alias on HF, "joytron".[/b][/u] :)
[/quote]

DAMN IT JOYTRON, I'M SO MAD!!

[img]http://www.onislam.net/english/oimedia/onislamen/images/mainimages/Angry_Man.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1

I could never be angry with Jess, not even if he really went out of his way to piss me off. Have you seen that lion mane of his?! Fucking amazing.

Tangiers Blueberry is one of the few things Jay and I disagree on. :) I will say, however, that the very last time I had it, it barely had any flavor to it. It was such a huge disappointment. :( But that first time, it was actually the very first Tangiers flavor I ever bought, was brilliant and blew my mind. I hope Nakhla Mizo Blueberry can SOMEWHAT replace it...

So im still not sure what erica wants to do with it its still just sitting in our cubbarded she keeps telling me shes thinking about it so chris i will keep you updated on when its happening and waht its through PM

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1334457795' post='544955']
So im still not sure what erica wants to do with it its still just sitting in our cubbarded she keeps telling me shes thinking about it so chris i will keep you updated on when its happening and waht its through PM
[/quote]

Thanks, buddy. :)