Attention: We Have Traveled Back In Time.

I told TeganEV via YouTube he could make a new account, since there's no telling when we'll get it all straightened out, or if we even can at all. I have a feeling we may just have to call it a loss and move on. Sucks; there was some good posts in there. LIKE CLICK'S! :lol: (You better friggin' repost those, btw)

Announcing this so that the mods know, in addition to members, since we have the whole no multiple accounts rule. Considering the circumstances, I think TeganEV will not break this rule by making a new account. ;)

That is pretty much the definition of assbuggery.

I can respect dragging down a $$$ making site, or a sham site, hell, I can even understand fecking with a gov't site... I think it's sheerly stupid, but I can respect the statement, even though not the action. But jackassing around with some little hobby forum is the indication of someone who needs to spend more time with their hands above the blankets at night, and needs to get their sister's picture off the night stand.

So, do you (Mush, Chris, any one else in the communication process with Adrock) think we are going to get threads/PM's/posts back at this point?

EDIT : posted at the same time. Disregard... :( Edited by Floataround

[quote name='Fusion ' timestamp='1322865378' post='531399']
Awww of course it happens right after we get our first review :( Ah well now I have another first review to look forward to :P
[/quote]

Unfortunately you also lost vendor rights with the issue, if you pay me directly I will make sure that this never happens again.

[quote name='absalom' timestamp='1323017356' post='531576']
you know, somehow, I just thought time travel was gonna be...different. you know - more 'special'.
hmmm...
[/quote]
You mean you missed the opportunity to buy stocks and make a killing in the market?
I thought that's what time travel was all about. I made a fortune!!

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1322904403' post='531452']
[quote name='Fusion ' timestamp='1322865378' post='531399']
Awww of course it happens right after we get our first review :( Ah well now I have another first review to look forward to :P
[/quote]

Unfortunately you also lost vendor rights with the issue, if you pay me directly I will make sure that this never happens again.
[/quote]

Ummmm I was just about to send that payment, but I realized I never had vendor rights to begin with :ph34r: Thanks anyways though!

[quote name='TheScotsman' timestamp='1323278675' post='532020']
am I the only one that gets that damned Huey Lewis "back in time" song stuck in their head every time they see the title of this thread?
[/quote]
Well, not until you posted that. Thanks a bunch. :P

[quote name='atalanta' timestamp='1323317099' post='532185']
Epoch soon as I get to a real computer I'm gonna plus 1 you for that!
[/quote]

How thoughtful of ya!

[quote name='atalanta' timestamp='1322844086' post='531345']
I think Secr3tz was goofing around again. Notice how he's been strangely silent ;)
[/quote]
[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1322865061' post='531398']
Secr3tz fights for good not evil!
[/quote]
Sheesh I go on vacation for 14 days and this happens :/ Have you been able to get the proxy'd ip of the oke who did this?