Ultimatehookah.com Reviews

Chreees

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.UltimateHookah.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

[u][b]ULTIMATEHOOKAH.COM[/b][/u]

[b]1) Product: Do they have a good selection of what I usually buy?[/b]

Yes, definitely. They carry Tangiers Noir and Lucid, and have a good selection of it. They have Golden Canaries, my new go-to coal. If I ever wish to buy more Coconaras (doubtful), they have those, too. Tangiers phunnels and more. What more do you need?

[b]2) Pricing: Do they have competitive pricing? Discount codes? Points? Package deals?[/b]

Right now they have some stellar discount codes out there. I used the HF discount code which gave 20% off. It's a special they're doing which ends today, I believe. But who knows, they may keep the code active and keep it going, who knows. There's more codes out there as well that you can use.

Pricing is quite competitive, especially when you factor in discount codes. They seem like the kind of retailer who will at least always have a 15% off discount code active at all times. Prices right now are excellent, but may rise just a tad bit here soon, as I believe they're still doing their grand opening pricing. Even if prices do rise a bit, they will still be quite competitive and I will definitely buy from them again if that is the case.

No points as far as I can tell when I ordered.

Package deals- I got the Golden Canaries package deal. Right now if you buy 5 or more boxes of Golden Canaries, each box becomes only $11.95 instead of the regular $14.95 retail price. This was a great deal, I thought. Once all was said and done with my discount code, I basically got one box of coals for free (I got 5 boxes and used a 20% discount code). Great savings!

[b]3) Packing: How well did they take care of my stuff?[/b]

The coals were packed about as well as you'd want to pack coals. Two layers of brown packaging paper, one on top, the other on the bottom, to kind of give the coals some cushion so that they did not bounce around in the box during transit. I would feel safe ordering more fragile items from them, for sure.

[b]4) Shipping/Communication: How quickly do they ship? Did they send tracking emails? Answer emails or phone calls?[/b]

They shipped the very next day, as Neiman promised me via email. In fact, right after I ordered, Neiman emailed me saying he received my request for USPS Priority shipping and that he would make sure to send it that method and also that it would be out the next day, as I ordered pretty late in the day and the mail had already gone out.

This is where Neiman really shined. The next morning he gives me a call explaining that I would see a charge from HookahJohn on my credit card statement, not from UltimateHookah. Reason for this was his credit card system was down temporarily and so John helped him out and charged my order for me, and Neiman just gave John the money back. Neiman not only was calling to explain this but also to ask if I wanted to switch it back and have John void the charge and then redo it through his system, as he got his system back up and running right after John had made the charge. I told him it was fine and that he could leave it charged under HJ. Neiman did all of this to ensure that my order went out that day, as he promised. Huge props to not only Neiman for all this effort but also to HookahJohn for helping me out. Thanks!

[b]5) After-sales: If there were problems, did they correct them quickly?[/b]

No problems whatsoever, in my opinion! Actually, Neiman saw the credit card charge thing as an inconvenience to me and sent me an extra box of Golden Canaries for free! This was awesome and I greatly appreciate it, Neiman! And the cool Al Fakher pen was a nice little surprise as well. ;)

Overall, an excellent vendor. Would gladly order from again. In fact, I will definitely order from them again! Thanks, UltimateHookah!

Here's some pics:

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/gcs.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/afpen.jpg[/IMG]

Ordered on the 2nd of June Package arrived on the 8th...pretty good for price of shipping and it was shipped pretty much across country.

Ordered 5 boxes of Golden Caneries. They have other great brands at great prices as well.

Nice selection of Tangiers as well as other lines of Shisha, (yep I'm american..lol) Ordered 5 lucid flavors and 1 noir

White Narb V4, love the look and feel of that hose.

Now here is where Neiman shines for me and all of us actually. So Cass gives Neiman a call for me since I wouldn't have the money by the end of May about the 20% off code to see if I can still maybe get it cause of my bday being on the 5th. So Neiman not only says he will honor it for me but goes ahead and lets the forum know they can use it through the month of June as well..Now that was awesome. Not to mention he put a lil extra stuff in the box for it being my bday order..super nice of Neiman to do that.

Everything came well packed, nothing was missing, great prices, great discounts, great selections, Super super nice guy. Yep I would recommend Ultimatehookah.com in a heartbeat!!!!!
Not to mention will glady order from again myself. :)

Ordered on the 7th and got it 2 days later! Great service, no problems and he even threw in a free oyster fork :D
Definitely will be my new go to order guy. Thanks again Neiman!

• 2 weeks later...
Great company to deal with. They have a good selection of pipes, tobacco, and accessories. The prices are very competitive.

[b]Shipping:[/b] I placed my order at 4 AM on Wednesday 6/22 and the package was shipped that morning. Luckily I am close, so I received the package on the morning of Thursday 6/23.

[b]Packaging:[/b] The package was surrounded by brown shipping paper. The only delicate items I ordered were two bowls. They were intelligent and placed the wrapped bowl in the large windcover I ordered for extra protection.

They even threw in a free box of foil cut-outs. Nice of them.

I will definintely be doing business with them again. Great prices, good selections of tobacco and coals that I like, and prompt shipping = Superb Vendor.

[b]Pictures!!![/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/n9yNLl.jpg[/img][b]
[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ef1i2l.jpg[/img]

Here is my small phunnel in front of the large windcover for size comparison. This thing is MASSIVE. There will be no more propping up my other windcover to fit over my phunnels:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wHI2Bl.jpg[/img]

[b]ULTIMATEHOOKAH.COM[/b]

[b]1) Product: Do they have a good selection of what I usually buy?[/b]
Absolutely. I bought 19 250g packs of Tangiers (a bunch of duplicate flavors to fill up containers). I had wanted 1000g of Lucid Schnozzberry, and they were only showing stock of one, however, upon letting Neiman know what I wanted, he was able to get me the 1000g I wanted. If they are not showing stock in what you want, let him know and he'll take care of you :)

[b]2) Pricing: Do they have competitive pricing? Discount codes? Points? Package deals?[/b]
Using the aforementioned discount code (just a reminder, it's still active for the next few days of June), including shipping costs to Canada as well as Western Union fees, it worked out to about 16.40 per 250g pack of Tangiers Lucid, which is a really great price (keeping in mind it includes shipping costs and fees).

[b]3) Packing: How well did they take care of my stuff?[/b]
Will update when package arrives.

[b]4) Shipping/Communication: How quickly do they ship? Did they send tracking emails? Answer emails or phone calls?[/b]
The package shipped the day I ordered it, I received a tracking email and a phone call from Neiman. He exchanged several emails with me trying to find cost effective solutions to getting around the postal strike going on, and today they gave him notice he could ship USPS again, so he let me know promptly. The entire time we had communication he was always on the ball with keeping me up to speed. In terms of communication, he is top notch.

[b]5) After-sales: If there were problems, did they correct them quickly?[/b]
Will update when package arrives.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Made another order with good 'ol UlitmateHookah. I got three boxes of Cocomazaya (so I could get the discounted price for buying three). Neiman did an excellent job packing the order and shipped it via USPS per my request. So awesome. Arrived in I think two days. The quickest I've ever received a hookah order. Amazing. Oh, I also ordered the Syrian bird tongs so that my order was over $45 and could use the HF18 discount code. Epic goodness. I wanted another pair anyway, as I sold the previous pair I had a long time ago. Nice to add them back to the tongs collection. The locking mechanism is great on them, much better than my previous pair which liked to close shut on me.

15/10. Great prices, great service, great shipping. I will continue ordering from UltimateHookah. Thanks, Neiman!

• 5 months later...
just recieved my order from Ultimatehookah.com

[b]Product:[/b]They do have a decent selection of products.hookahs are more of just km but tobacco is a pretty good variety. I wish they would carry a nat coconut coal that is around 9-10$ other then old Ch (maybe kanaras or al jamra).
[b]Pricing:[/b] Their pricing on most tobacco seems to be very average to say the least. Some are little higher then other vendors. Their Hookahs however are fairly priced and i bieleve they have a promo code that could get u up to 30$ off a km. Since Neiman became a member here he has setup a promocode for Hf members. which is great becuase when using this promocodes this becomes one of the best deals out their
[b]Packing:[/b] Product was packed with care. packing peanuts and all that good stuff.
[b]Shipping:[/b] They ship very fast, recieved my tracking number before 5pm (pst) and it actually arrived very next day ( thats just cause i live close though). But very fast shipper gets products out asap.
[b]aftersales problems:[/b] no problems with package very happy.

[b]overall:[/b] Great vendor, try them out good guy too, u may see him on the forum from time to time. One thing is they were out of Tang noir welsh cream (everytime i wanted to order from them they just run out..my luck) so im going to give 9.9/10 because im an ass :). Hurry up and order from them you know you want to

• 2 weeks later...
Amazing. 10/10. Literally gets here in 2 days. I just recently placed an order and got a call around 10 to say that one of my tangiers was out of stock and i picked a new flavor. Get another call at 12 saying that its all good and they are shipping it out. Got here 2 days later. Shipping is 10 but well WELL worth it!

Thanks again! Amazing service!

• 2 months later...
Fantastical! I ordered Sunday, he shipped Monday. With tracking, and I received today. Got to use the 18 percent discount code plus I got a discount for ordering 4 boxes of ccn and will gladly order again! 10/10 Edited by dreamyxcupcakes

• 1 year later...

ULTIMATEHOOKAH.COM

1) Product: Do they have a good selection of what I usually buy?

Nieman had a great selection of what i would normal purchase for home use.

2) Pricing: Do they have competitive pricing? Discount codes? Points? Package deals?

They had great prices and they also had what i was looking for in stock. Also used the HF18 for discount of 18% which was nice, and i was able to do local pick-up being 10 miles from my house :)

3) Packing: How well did they take care of my stuff?

I did a local pick up which w as nice, and he showed me around his warehouse and just chatted for a while.

Overall, an excellent vendor. Would gladly order from again. Especially with local pick up. It makes it super easy and less money i have to spend ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey I just got my laptop back from repair so I can finally make this review.

Product: Alright so I was in the market for a new hookah after months of using a fairly low quality one for several months. I head that Ultimate had a large selection of KMs for decent pricing plus I was able to use multiple discount codes. So I found I KM I liked and decided to order.

Pricing: The price was decent for the quality of hookah I was getting and with multiple discount codes I ended up getting around 30% off of my KM Taj Mahal.

Shipping: The shipping really impressed me, not only was it shipped day of order, but I ordered on monday and got it all the way in Myrtle on Friday. So mad props to these guys.

What I recieved: http://imgur.com/a/IbsBU This a little picture album of everything I recieved. Prefect condition and they also include a base proctector for me free of charge.

Once again mad props, I absolutely love my KM and haven't had a single bad smoke with it. Much love to Ultimatehookah.com.

Edited by Spookyghost

ULTIMATEHOOKAH.COM

1) Product: Do they have a good selection of what I usually buy?

there selection is pretty good, wish they had hookafina or fumari. but for tang or coals there selection is perfect

2) Pricing: Do they have competitive pricing? Discount codes? Points? Package deals?

they have some of the cheapest prices after using there 18% discount code , plus i bought 5 boxes of golden canaries getting them for 11.99 ea instead of 14.99 + i used the 18% coupon code on the 11.99 price! really great deal

3) Packing: How well did they take care of my stuff?
packaging was great and was fit in a nice little box perfectly

4) Shipping/Communication: How quickly do they ship? Did they send tracking emails? Answer emails or phone calls?

i love ultimatehookah because if im curious about the shipping on a order or if i put the order thru he literally emails within 5-20 mins super fast service shipping seems to be cheaper then other places also

5) After-sales: If there were problems, did they correct them quickly?

no problems , happy customer 10/10 Ultimatehookah is a wicked vendor