Where Does Everyone Put Out There Coals?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='08 March 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1268095364' post='455993']
I throw mine down the sink while water's running....

As for little bits of coal left after the water puts them out, that's where the garbage disposal comes into play...
[/quote]
This is exactly what I do. Down the sink with water and disposal running.
Ray

[quote name='Venger' date='09 March 2010 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1268156070' post='456113']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='08 March 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1268095364' post='455993']
I throw mine down the sink while water's running....

As for little bits of coal left after the water puts them out, that's where the garbage disposal comes into play...
[/quote]
This is exactly what I do. Down the sink with water and disposal running.
Ray
[/quote]

Thats important, if you dont have the water running and your sink has rubber around the drain then it'll fuck up the rubber. Normally the rubber is thick but my buddy did this and now his is all messed up. Still functional just not very ascetically pleasing.

now for a real answer from me...

if im smoking at home i just leave them by the curb.
if i am at my hookah night (which i host at a nightclub) i put the hot coals on the ash tray and then run water over them until they are extinguished... then i can do whatever i want with them... like throw them at someone.

Depending on if they're completely ashed or not ill just add em to the coal tray i have, it has a removable bottom so whenever it starts to get to filled up with ash ill take out the bottom an dump in the trash.

usually they're just tiny so i put them in the tray and put the hookah to the side and go to bed. if they're of a decent size i usually just douse them and then put them back in the box for later use. (i'm talking cocos here. you can extinguish and then reuse just about any natural lump/coconut coal) if it's a ql....well, i never use ql's!

[quote name='Brandon`' date='09 March 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1268195630' post='456243']
When you throw them down the sink drain and run the disposal wont it ruin it? It cant chop up everything...
[/quote]
Nope I use 3 king ql so they are very easily destroyed by my disposal. Not sure how it would work with nats.
Ray

If I'm outdoors, I dump the coal primarily in dirt or sand and then empty my vase water all over it.

If I'm indoors, toilet, toilet, toilet. Can't tell y'all how many times I tell people to never, ever put a coal in a trashcan no matter how "dead" they think it is.

[quote name='Brandon`' date='09 March 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1268195630' post='456243']
When you throw them down the sink drain and run the disposal wont it ruin it? It cant chop up everything...
[/quote]

I've been doing it for a year now with Coconras, no problems...

[quote name='Venger' date='11 March 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1268333566' post='456567']
[quote name='Brandon`' date='09 March 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1268195630' post='456243']
[/quote]
Nope I use 3 king ql so they are very easily destroyed by my disposal. Not sure how it would work with nats.
Ray
[/quote]

i dont think u even need the garbage disposal with 3k ql...they should just quickly dissolve under running water. Nats should be fine with water running. The water really softens up a hot coal and the garbage disposal blade is significantly stronger than a coal

[quote name='PSU Smoker' date='11 March 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1268355918' post='456644']
[quote name='Venger' date='11 March 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1268333566' post='456567']
[/quote]
Ray
[/quote]

i dont think u even need the garbage disposal with 3k ql...they should just quickly dissolve under running water. Nats should be fine with water running. The water really softens up a hot coal and the garbage disposal blade is significantly stronger than a coal
[/quote]
I really run the disposal to keep the sludge from the ash building up. wanna keep things moving.
Ray

[quote name='ih303' date='09 March 2010 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1268141132' post='456072']

Seriously, I can't wait to see threads about proper tong grip, ideal grommet tension, and optimal hose to lip ratio. :P
[/quote]

Rofl, I laughed so hard when I read this.

And I always thought about re-using the coals. Just never did it before. Guess I have to try it one of these days.

i let mine die on the tray (i have a km so there is certainly enough room)... and then once completely ash to the trashcan they go before i wash down the tray with a sponge.

I usually just leave the coals in the tray...I either discard the ash in the trash or dump it in a potter or cigarette can since others in the house smoke cigs outside...I just smoke hookah though.

i usually put them in the coal tray and take it over to the stove and let them burn out. If you have a sink in yourbasement then run them under water and throw them away

[quote name='fillup' date='12 March 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1268458490' post='456862']
[quote name='ih303' date='09 March 2010 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1268141132' post='456072']
Seriously, I can't wait to see threads about proper tong grip, ideal grommet tension, and optimal hose to lip ratio. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Rofl, I laughed so hard when I read this.

And I always thought about re-using the coals. Just never did it before. Guess I have to try it one of these days.
[/quote]

I just tried reusing coals last night. it worked well