So, Guess What Time It Is?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foibled again...I'll even pack you a free bowl of one of them. smile.gif

Brandon, Tiny, Liquid Glass, Indian Villager, Dr. B: "You get nothing...you lose...good day sir! I said good day, sir!"

Zookah. It was kinda a joke. The alternate thing fell through...everybody got their IDs to me. sad.gif Sorry Andrew. Still love ya, though.

Sleeperhit. OK. I am a top though. No negotiations.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 2 2009, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (supersubby @ Sep 1 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
eric i will give you many sons!

I would rather wish for many daughters, in each one, I could be reminded of their graceful and beautiful mother.

Oh, how I wish I could have cheated for you, my love, but alas, if I can be untrue to these other people and unworthy of their trust, how could I be worthy of your love? This possibility is so repugnant and odious to me, I would rather be torn apart by wild horses than not to be worthy of your love, so I must remain true to these people so that our love can grow. Sweet irony; Bitter regret flowering from valor. Oh how unfair love can be! Great temples to love that have no color...sonnets to your visage that rhyme in a cheap carnival sideshow way.

oh my love.

I know the worries that come with your kingship of hookadom. I'd rather be an honest leader than a cheating leader. your noble acts make me fall deeper and deeper in this abbys known to me as love. you are still my one and only, i wait for thee here in my land till i can meet with you and together we can combine our hookah smoke for all eternity to see. spruce_up.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 2 2009, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brandon, Tiny, Liquid Glass, Indian Villager, Dr. B: "You get nothing...you lose...good day sir! I said good day, sir!"

Zookah. It was kinda a joke. The alternate thing fell through...everybody got their IDs to me. sad.gif Sorry Andrew. Still love ya, though.

Le sigh. I guess I'll just have to keep posting, then. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 1 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is illegal to photocopy money. I had to to remind my intellectual property attorney of that...he likes to photocopy cash as a receipt. smile.gif

Actually you can photocopy money - so long as you change the size, or something else. It's illegal to duplicate money. Changing the size up or adding a stamp across it or something means it's not a duplicate and therefore legal. Interestingly enough there is only one model of photocopier that has the ability to exactly copy money. Supposedly there are like six of them in the country and the Treasury Department keeps a handle on every one of them. Wish I could remember which model and brand it was, but then who'd want the Treasury Department in your business anyway?

'Rani

Ha! Fez from That 70's Show!

Damn, looking at who all won, I should have tried. I figured this was for more senior members only...meh owell. I smoked Layalina Orange last night and it knocked me on my ass, not sure I could handle OG tang anyway.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 2 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, looking at who all won, I should have tried. I figured this was for more senior members only...meh owell. I smoked Layalina Orange last night and it knocked me on my ass, not sure I could handle OG tang anyway.

How is Layalina Orange? Does it taste like orange juice, candy, or is it more floral?

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory!

QUOTE (Zinite @ Sep 2 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How is Layalina Orange? Does it taste like orange juice, candy, or is it more floral?

I'll write a review and send you a link, I don't want to jack Erics thread. I'll be posting my how-to on that hose you inquired about soon too and will send you think link as well.

Eric, since everyone photocopied their IDs to you, I vote that if any of them are good looking ladies, that you post the pic. smile.gif

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 2 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zinite @ Sep 2 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll write a review and send you a link, I don't want to jack Erics thread.

Oh, and Eric, since everyone photocopied their IDs to you, I vote that if any of them are good looking ladies, that you post the pic. smile.gif

seconded

wth is the .us giveaway thingy? is that the survey thing?

Why the hell do I always miss my chance at new tangiers samples. sad.gif This forum needs a blackberry app so I can jump on here and get in on the action! I wanna know what sexy new noir flavors are going to be released I'll gladly buy them lol. Well I do recall getting in on a round when clove, horchata, kiwi, nectarine, brambleberry, and spearmint were the secret hot new flavors to be released. But that was YEARS ago lol.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 2 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet! Hopefully I remember this when I do make it down there tongue.gif

QUOTE (ProbablyTaken @ Sep 2 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
 If the address on our DL is out of date, you want us to include the proper shipping address?

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 1 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your mailing address is different than your ID address, enclose your mailing address, too.