Favourite Hookah Pastime

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm home I usually study/read a book or play DS/PSP. If I'm with friends we watch TV while talking. Kinda plain but hey we have great sessions most of the time!

Right now, and quite often, I smoke while I'm playing games or surfing the net on my computer. I also really just like to kick back with some good music and unwind sometimes too, my back porch is a bit windy but sometimes I go out there. Movies... well, I get frustrated cause it's always the good part when the coals need changing!

-Z

• 10 months later...
bumping an old thread...

I usually play Tarneeb or a card game called Tricks with my friends while we smoke. Sometimes we will host Tarneeb tournaments and the winner usually wins a trophy or cash.

Reading, with some good acoustic instrumental playing

I usually smoke while watching a movie or tv show on DVD or while reading on the porch when the weather is nice. Throw in a couple of beers or some wine, and I'm good to go.
Sometimes I smoke while on the net, but not often. Edited by thatonethere

Haning out on the front porch watching the trees while yelling at the dog that he better not knock over my damn hookah lol.
Listening to music and talking with friends.

I'm not allowed to smoke inside, but if I was I'd be watching TV or playing on the computer.

Lying on my waterbed with the hookah on the floor next to it.
Surfing the net/using my laptop for "studying".
Playing some guitar or listening to music, both really, really loud! (cos thats the way i like it! lol)
Sitting on big armchairs/lounges when smoking with friends.

I like to smoke socially, but whn I'm by myself I put some good tunes on the stereo, and I like to smoke while cooking. I'm in the kitchen a lot, and it's nice to get a good burst of flavor once in a while.

I usually like to just sit and drink and play some online poker. it's relaxing and I can also win some money for more shisha. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/morning2.gif[/img]

[quote name='HookahJohn' date='03 June 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1275634461' post='470603']
i smoke outside and i am sick of music and my laptop. i may have to invest in getting my tv system outside because i would love to watch a movie or the upcoming worldcup games outside as i smoke.
[/quote]
netflix!! you can stream movies from the website!!

best. thing. evar!

I can't smoke inside, so normally I bring the laptop out to the front porch and catch up on TV shows that I've missed. most of my sessions have been pretty late at night, so socializing hasn't been as big of a player, but I do really enjoy it.

Now that I think about it though, the next time I smoke, I'm gonna hop out my window onto the roof. That could make for a nice session if I can make sure nothing falls off.