Hello There...

Guest Neal at it again.com

Guest Activehookah.com
Hey there guys and gals out there just stopping in to say IT'S ME, NEAL! Yes, the guy who cant go away is back, trying to bother you all again. Also let you know that my favorite brands of hookah (he means shisha, Moron) are al fakher, tangiers and starbuzz i smoke out of a KM carnival and a may (Mya? you idiot?) qt all of which you can get from any place but my NEW site designed to send you somethign other than what you were ordering!

So I'll be trying a few more times using proxies and made up accounts just to piss you off and to show, even though i said i don't need this forum, I can't stay away.

Neal (with help from Mushrat)

gets better...I got a call from Neal today at the bar. Gotta remember to call block the number.

All buddy buddy like he didnt try to weasle his way back in here a few times, didn't trash the forum and a few of us personally on his own site, AND didn't grab up hookahforums.com just to pick up people making mistakes, and said it wasn't him. It's one of his affiliates. He's started a drop shippign service for people who want to start online sites without having to have inventory. So he says this last one was one of his new affilates. Well, I guess the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. His affiliate cam ein and immediately broke about 3-4 of our basic rules...ooops.

So I get a call from the affiliate this evening, with a full hookah bar, and he wants to 'splain.

I'd say his affiliates need to wise up. And we will NOT be having any of them on this site. Let them advertise on HIS forum. Just what we need, Neal wannabe's.

Ack. You guys, please do not bash me for posting this. And mods, please do not ban me...I mean no harm! lol I love this place too much

when I read this, I was a wee bit skeptical. This does not sound like Neal at all and I emailed him to inquire about this and I wanted to hear what he had to say if this really WAS him. IMO, I strongly believe people should have the right to at least speak their side (and no, I do NOT mean this as a smart-aleck comment! lol)

well, this is what he had to say:

"That was not me. I respect Mush enough not to post on the boards. He should have removed it after we talked but he didn`t. If you want to make a post that you spoke to me and found that was not me. I told Mush I respect him enough not to post. And I stand behind my word. "

C'mon now "Neal at it again"...I think if it even was him, he'd come up with a better S/N and better grammar for crying out loud. Someone just wants to start crap on here *face palm*

Neal respects no one and nothing. he respects me and the forum so much he's created 4 different account to peddle his wares. I can show them all to you if you wish.

As for his grammar....um..were you actually HERE for the barely comprehensible tirades we went on??? PLEASE.

There are things posted elsewhere that pointed directly to him and I can post those as well. I don't jump at shadows and I damn well make sure I can back up my actions. So it wasn't him directly...supposedly, but it was someone working for/with him that barged in here and just started advertising in their intro post for crying out loud. And since his "affiliates" drop ship through him. This was essentially HIM trying to sell his services on this forum, again.

Since he's such a poor, misunderstood guy, why don't you check out what he's written on his forum as well as another forum about this place.

Just another scam to get free advertising and sales from the folks here. And the answer is still no.

And while we are at it..why don't you give him YOUR phone number so he can rant, curse, and generally annoy YOU instead of bitching to me all the time? I'll tell him i only take messeges from him through you and you can enjoy him for a while....

Believe me jilly..if you want to go back through the posts..you'll see he's had his say..and what he's had to say was "it's everyone elses fault." each and every time.