Ugh..... Just Got My Order From Mn Hookah And...

QUOTE (clickhea @ Aug 30 2008, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the golden af apple juice is all over the box, and the plastic container... sigh

do you think they will replace it if i show pictures?

Definitely got damaged through the shipping process, just send us some pics and I will get you a new one shipped out..

QUOTE (MNH @ Aug 30 2008, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (clickhea @ Aug 30 2008, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the golden af apple juice is all over the box, and the plastic container... sigh

do you think they will replace it if i show pictures?

Definitely got damaged through the shipping process, just send us some pics and I will get you a new one shipped out..

USPS= United State Postal SMASHER!

Both my AF Golden Grape and Escrandani Apple had leaked bad. Grape was the worst, a whole side of the carton box was all wet and stained.

Plus, the box was so damaged it had a hole at the bottom, and the scallis mod I had ordered probably fell through this hole since I never found it in my box.

MNH's fault? No! USPSmasher are at fault.

I'm always a bit surprised to hear about people's smashed-up USPS packages, because I've never received a damaged package through them. I think the only slightly damaged package I've had was through FedEx, but that was just a book and the book itself was fine. Maybe I'm just lucky?

My Golden Esk Apple was leaking like that too, and I ordered it from HookahCompany I think.

I blame AF packaging. It probably doesn't show itself in MNH's warehouse, but when it gets tussled around and flipped around a little it finds the little hole in the packaging and starts leaking like crazy.

this happened to me when i was bringing some back from dubai. mine wasnt broke anywhere, but when i took it out of my luggage it was all wet. i finally came to the conclusion that the heat made it sweat out some. i just washed the container off, and the shisha is fine.