Smoking Pics From My Km Malak

Hey guys. Just thought I would post all the pics I have of me smoking with my KM Malak. Sorry for making another thread about this. My computer doesn't seem to want to let me access my other thread so I'm just gonna place all the pics in this one. Enjoy!

As you can see, I'm not getting the thickest smoke ever. Seems like there's a bit of a learning curve going from my Mya to this KM. I'm getting better though, but I'm definitely not pushing clouds like Codename or anything. In any case, I'm sure I'll get it down with a few more trial sessions. In the mean time, I can enjoy the beauty of this wonderful hookah. Oh and I'm not sure if anyone answered this is my last thread, but for some reason my KM doesn't seem to purge as well as say, a tri-metal. Seems like I have to blow really hard into the hose and even then it takes a good two or three purges to get all the smoke out of the base. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on that please let me know. Thanks!

Awesome hookah and I agree with hookah hippie on this one. The shape of the base is damn nice.

After looking at it more, I know have to decide between Malak, Tri-Metal and Black Pear Now...man! Not a big fan of gold, but this one just looks so classy!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jul 29 2008, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After looking at it more, I know have to decide between Malak, Tri-Metal and Black Pear Now...man! Not a big fan of gold, but this one just looks so classy!

Haha I was in the same boat as you man. I was having the hardest time deciding between the caramana, the malak, and the tri-metal. I eventually chose the Malak and let me tell you I'm happy with my decision. Only thing that threw me off was how little water you need to put into the base. The down stem on this thing almost touches the bottom of the base so you really don't need to put to much water in there, but that's an easy enough adjustment to make. If you got any questions about it send me a PM.

Whether or not the hookah purges well usually has to do with the shape of the vase. I use a Bohemian vase on my KM sometimes and it doesn't really purge as well as the Egyptian.

• 4 weeks later...
I too recently purchased the exact same hookah but last night my friend accidentally droped it and guess what? the Base broke!!!! i am really having a hard time with it lol. does anyone know were i can get that same base.

• 2 weeks later...