So, Neal Is After Hookahjohn Now.

this.....is.....SPARTAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Although I do agree that Neal is a douche, I wont be posting with you guys because before I was privy to just how much of a douche he is I ordered from him and it went well, and I don't enjoy lying.

I think it's a good idea to post TRUE stories on that site since there are more than enough to make due without making shit up. No need to fabricate when the truth is bad enough.

The line was crossed for me when that video of him hurling threats and racial epithets at John was linked a few months ago.

edit - what FSU just said ^

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 15 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posting ACTUAL accounts of how Neal has screwed you over is one thing, but making up false stories, like Neal obviously did, is another.

AGreed 100%. I do remember when Neal was a decent vendor around here, but that has obviously changed. Making up stuff is just as bad as he is. But trying to ruin John's name is just shady

^^ what gnr said too

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 15 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 15 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone here loves HookahJohn, and what Neal did was undeniably wrong; however, what are we proving by trying to do the same to Neal? He obviously has no reputation to tarnish, he has no product to review, he has nothing going for him except living his life through hate and anger. I don't think we, as a forum community, should do anything than we already do: support John because we know for a fact that he is the best customer service online vendor ever, for possibly any product you can think of. One small report, on a website I've personally never heard of, speaks nothing to the volumes of reviews and word of mouth that is nothing but positive for John. Is Neal a bad person in general? Yes, probably. Should we stoop to his level because of this? No. What would piss him off probably more is giving no reaction. E-mail the webmaster of that site and let him know that Neal is slandaring a buisness, you could also get a law suit out of that probably, but ethically, we're just as wrong if we do the same thing to him.

hey, im not advocating the moral high ground here. I'm talking simple revenge. Im no better than most other people, but i do believe in an eye for an eye.

You wanna get pissed, Neal created a site with a slightly altered name from hookahkings, the people who bring you this site, and posted all sorts for bogus NHT discussions to make it look liek Hookahkings was behind it. How do I know, because neal has bragged in the past how he likes to do things like that.

AH and since we know neal reads the forums. Hi asshole.

As for lawsuites, probably more trouble than its worth for a piddly ass site like that that says they arent responsible for the content, but you can PAY them to deal with negative reviews and comments. Talk about a scam in itself.

if you remember he also made hookahforums.com to deter traffic away from here to him

for those who weren't here to know the story behind this scumbag...he used to be a vendor here. He had a shady business and never got an order right. He had a bad temper, flipping out while on webcam on the phone with one of our former members. He also said some very hateful things about HJ and threatened another member of the forum via youtube on the phone with someone, for supposedly slandering him.
He is a piece of shit.
And yet people still order from him I hear, even after all the stories of his shady business...beats me

I say, why not ripoff report him, could be fun...but he'll probably respond by quoting this thread in a rebuttal

whats funny is some of you keep saying its wrong for us to post lies, but i say what lies? neal actually does lie and scam his customers..hes a poor business man..so we really need to stop saying using the neal is a bad guy BUT i wont lie..your not lieing when you report him..everything about him is the truth..

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 15 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats funny is some of you keep saying its wrong for us to post lies, but i say what lies? neal actually does lie and scam his customers..hes a poor business man..so we really need to stop saying using the neal is a bad guy BUT i wont lie..your not lieing when you report him..everything about him is the truth..

Has he personally ripped you off? I'm all for reporting the truth, but it seems some of you just want to make up stuff to make him look like a bad guy. The truth, post away. The made-up, well, karma will be back around to get you, and hopefully Neal soon

I have to agree with FSU, as shady as Neal has been, I never had an issue with an order from him. I also always got free samples from Fant. He ended up putting me on the list twice. But the facts are what they are, he was raided and possibly arrested by the ATF I believe for re-packing tobaccy without a license and maybe a few other things. He cut corners and had shady practices, and worst of all his customer service was awful( I just never was lucky enough to have a bad experience).

I also agree on there is no solid proof that this was Neal unless he said it, or someone posted the info and I just missed it/mis-read something.

I know your for an eye for an eye mush, but this does some what represent this community, I feel that we should be holding some sort of positive image.

On that note, guys if your gonna post on that BS review site, please post only truthful experiences you have had with Neal. Making stuff up isn't going to change anything, if not hurt John's business even more for the sake that he is associated with a community, that is vindictive.

-Mike

QUOTE (ryno @ Oct 15 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Has he personally ripped you off? I'm all for reporting the truth, but it seems some of you just want to make up stuff to make him look like a bad guy. The truth, post away. The made-up, well, karma will be back around to get you, and hopefully Neal soon

ive had freinds that i bought for got ripped off by him..he sent stuff that they didnt even order he just substituted the items without emailing or calling..and im the one who ended up lookin bad for it cause i didnt know better and suggested him..i believe in karma, ive seen it in action and would not want her on my bad side..

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 15 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ive had freinds that i bought for got ripped off by him..he sent stuff that they didnt even order he just substituted the items without emailing or calling..and im the one who ended up lookin bad for it cause i didnt know better and suggested him..i believe in karma, ive seen it in action and would not want her on my bad side..

Well then post away about those! I just don't want the people of hookah forum looking like people that make up stuff

QUOTE (ryno @ Oct 15 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 15 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well then post away about those! I just don't want the people of hookah forum looking like people that make up stuff

i would never do anything to degrade the quality or the integrity of the forum..

i was bored out of my skull last night and was just checking what would come up if i googled hookajohn and that's where I got it. The thing about rippoff report is that it hits high up in rankings instantly. the good thing is that I can rebut, which I did, and then neal said after a month i refunded money. I'm an open book, I never "refund" money, I just haven't had to, unless I forget a small part of an order I will refund that amount or send it on the next order, each deal is case by case and all of you with experience with me know that. This is just bad for when a new person researches my site and gets this report. I made another rebuttal asking OP to produce a reciept, order confirmation, credit card statement, anything to show legitimacy.
Since we know the coal troll trolls this site I want to thank you again for the free advertising, this one was just too easy.

Thanks for this thread, this and RHD are my 2 favs now. (get premium and you will know what RHD is)

I never had him rip me off either. In fact, he was so desperate to take my lounge's business away from John that he was offering me product at less than cost. I placed one order with him. It was fine. A couple of the heads I ordered were broken, but that's it.

While he may cut into his own wallet to sell me stuff incredibly cheap, I won't do business with him anymore becuse I think it's just bad juju. When I'd talk to him on the phone, he'd just criticize everybody in the industry except him and his employees. He always acted like he knew everything, and if you didn't agree with him, you were an idiot. Price is not everything. I'd rather pay a little more to a decent, honest person than get deep discounts with someone as devious and dishonest as Neal.

i vote no on premium...

also, HookahJohn is TERRIBLE! I keep sending him money and he keeps giving me all the stuff and I ordered. And he ships same day, e-mails you/calls you with order status and issues...

i even heard once, he went out of his way to grab 5 hookahs and mail them to some customer in Korea! even though he didn't carry a few of the hookahs. he actually drove to the distributor to check to see if they had them...

great customer service, excellent products, kids that invade youtube videos?!

i mean, seriously?!?! who wants to deal with a vendor like that?

QUOTE (Arcane @ Oct 15 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i vote no on premium...

also, HookahJohn is TERRIBLE! I keep sending him money and he keeps giving me all the stuff and I ordered. And he ships same day, e-mails you/calls you with order status and issues...

i even heard once, he went out of his way to grab 5 hookahs and mail them to some customer in Korea! even though he didn't carry a few of the hookahs. he actually drove to the distributor to check to see if they had them...

great customer service, excellent products, kids that invade youtube videos?!

i mean, seriously?!?! who wants to deal with a vendor like that?

Yeah, what the hell? I hate it when I get a hookah a day earlier than estimated. Shit, man. biggrin.gif

Seriously, though, there's no point in getting pissed over this. Might as well just post your own bad report of Neal's site. Fair's fair. The consumer can choose which one to believe in.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 15 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh just ignore him. He's almost faded into nothingness anyway.

not true, he managed to take over ownership of two hookah communities, so he's not faded yet in the world of hookah smokers...and people who dont know better will join in with him

QUOTE (momatik @ Oct 15 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are we sure that he posted this?

I feel it's one thing to address the issue (Like how John did, asking for any proof).

It's another to attack Neal when we aren't 100% he was responsible.

the fact that he mentioned "there is plenty of sites that out price hookah John one even out prices him on his own coals!" kinda points the finger at Neal's direction...but, that's just an assumption... Edited by Arcane