Let's Get It Personal

Codename067

Note: Keep it short and simple so that people can read though them easier.

Name:
George

Age: 20..Born on August 30th of 1987 [ALmost 21...HELL YEAH!]

Background:
I was born and raised in Syria and moved out to the USA when I was 13.

Paintball, Soccer, Smoking, Working [out], chillin...ect

Dislikes:
Spinach Artichoke Dip..

Feel free to add any other info about yourself if you would like to..this is not limited by any chance!

[color="#ff0000"][/color]Name: Tyler Batcho

Background:
I was born and raised in Steubenville,OH...I still live here...RAWR!

Dislikes:
Rude bitches and Gangsters
Edited by TBatcho07

Name: Dakota, my nickname is Coda

Background:
I have lived in New Mexico all but 2 years of my life. Im originally from Las Cruces. Im just an old country boy.

Hookah, Rugby, Film Making, The boondocks (not the show, the place)

Dislikes:
People who refuse to educate them selves.

Name: Ross... but you can call me Big Boss

Background
: Lived in Nebraska my whole life. I'm Czech/Bohemian. I'm a published poet and a trained artist specializing in painting.

: American muscle cars, drinking with my friends, reading, fine cigars (tobacco in general, including hookah), good whiskey and scotch, good music, and painting

Dislikes
: My ex girlfriends, the ringing in my ears (i'm going deaf), anyone who has ever betrayed me, and my unemployment

Name: Alex

Background: I was born and raised in India until the age of 7. Now I live in New York

Likes: Chemistry, Tinkering, Hookah, videogames, sports with friends, and recently working out.

Dislikes: People who keep me asking if a Hookah is for NHT, Hardcore Racists, Spoiled/Bratty kids, and the list goes on and on.

Name: Jeff

Background: Born in AZ, German/Irish/English ancestry

Likes: Other than hookah... Disc golf, soccer, music (although I can't play anything), food (esp. Thai)

Dislikes: banana anything Edited by Jeff_T

Name: Sig

Background: Born in NY, raised in Vegas, college in Reno

Likes: Jesus, Sushi, hookah, smart people, philosophical discussion, 3D modeling/animation, drawing, fluid dynamics, filmmaking, screenwriting, Chinese language, JPop

Dislikes: disrespect, judgmental, lack of honor, knives in my back, eggplant, homework Edited by wongxiao

Name: Tatiana

Background:
I was born in Brazil, moved to Michigan when I was 11. I go to school in Ann Arbor, and live in Farmington Hills.

Hookah, food, hanging out, sitting in the sun, reading, playing games online, watching movies, drinking more than I should, procrastinating, and so on.

Dislikes: Studying, doing hw, cleaning.

Favorite Sex Position: Reverse cowgirl.
girl_devil.gif

Name: Scott Best

Background:
Born in Virginia Beach, moved to new jersey, Maryland, Wisconsin and finally Ohio!

Soccer, Hookah, Halo3, Poker, Beeeer Pong, Corn Hole, Reading, VH1 Reality Shows.

Dislikes: Anything school related, working 8 hours a day....

Name: Todd

Background:
Born and raised in Chicago, moved between the UP of MI and Chicago most of my life now I am in the middle of them both here in WI for almost 6 years.

My Children, Drums, Hookah, hanging with my Band mates and having a good time. Tattoos, Man this list could get really long!!

Dislikes:
not to much as far as food goes. Stupid drivers

OMG Tati, reverse cowgirl is awesome!!

Name: Wyatt

Background: born in hastings nebraska lived there all my life then moved to milford nebraska for college now in sioux city iowa for college

Dislikes: Stupid drivers, white ppl trying to be "gangster", ,tofu

btw tati i have family up around there in benton harbor Edited by wpw36

Name: Oscar Coronado

Backgound: Parents are from Mexico, born and raised in Dallas, TX

Likes: Hookah(of course) playing golf, poker, chillin' out

Dislikes: people that feed of drama

Name: Stuart

Background: Born and Raised in Texas, Ethnicity simply put, Swedish, German, English

Likes: God, my wife, hookah, my Peavey Cirrus, My Dogs, kettlebells, Computers, and my NES!

Dislikes: Lack of Respect, Bad service any where, Obama, McCain, Obama, two party government system, and the entire banking industry.

Name: Boris

Background: Born in the USSR, moved to LA when I was 5.

Likes: people who think outside the box, glass works, food, big tits, vh1 reality tv shows,

Dislikes: dumb people, corporate 8-5 jobs, a lot of other things i dare not post online

Name: Jay

Background: Mixed - My mom is Jamaican-Chines and African American (err, black), and my dad is Trinidadian (Indian).

Likes: unsweetened iced-tea; steak; dark comedies (e.g. The Big Lebowski); working out/running; loungin.

Dislikes: my job; people who cannot be funny, but try anyway; unreasonableness and overreaction.

• 4 weeks later...
Name: Pat

Background: born and bread in Pittsburgh. My Mom's side of the family is 100% German. On my dad's side, his dad was 100% Irish and his mom was 100% Lithuanian

Likes: Goth scene(Industrial, EBM, Futurepop), breeding fancy tail guppies, paintball, fire, sex, history

Dislikes: almost all vegetables and needles(just the hospital ones....it took 8 nurses to pin me down when I was 5 for my vacinations. also up until a few months ago, I went my whole life without novocaine for cavities)

might edit later to add more

Name: Ryan

Background:
Born and raised in Ft Wayne Indiana, family moved there in 1854 from Germany

Dislikes:
About any healthy food tongue.gif

NAME: Mark aka Voltron

FOREGROUND: Primarily Jewish and German heritage (yeah I got issues), Michigan born and raised

LIKES: Music - consuming and creating, art (esp. graphic mediums),reading, film, my wife, two daughters, and our cat Phoenix, reminiscing, cycling and B-ball, cooking and baking, anything that has soul or flow to it, tattoos, playing, nature, individualistic fashion, and on and on.....

DISLIKES: Parents who don't take family seriously, assholes in general, raw tomatoes, cellphones being EVERYWHERE, not having enough time, inner turmoil and over introspectiveness, the fact that shellfish makes me die, and much more I'm sure...

SUPER POWERS: Can fit 53 grapes in my mouth, amazing tolerance for annoying kid's songs, pretty tall Edited by giant ninja robot

Name: Zachariah [Zach]

Background: 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Hungarian

Likes: hookah, motorcycles, mechanics, art, tattoos, my girlfriend, motocross, comedy, poker, music with mosh pits, vegans, punk, horror movies, old american cars, photoshop, video games, fire pits.

Dislikes: polotics, religion, ignorance, arrogance, school, being broke and watch rich people throw away their money, PETA, ALF, deception, liars, police, hate haters, emo, bros. The list only gets longer!

Corey Lindsey

age 19 born on the 2nd of january somewhere between the hours of midnight and 2 am 1989

hometown/state Craig, Colorado

im not sure what all is in my bloodline lol i havent spent the time to research it

im into anime, hookah (duh), any kind of science, math, i love to build mechanical things just general stuff

i dislike stupid people.... that should cover everything that needs to be covered

Name: Derek (D-Rock)

Likes: Hanging out with our son, photography, good music (mainly metal, blues, and classical), computers, MMA fights, hookah puffing, fine food and alcoholic beverages, any kind of racing (auto related), expensive cars, and making fun of douchebags (you know who they are).

Dislikes: Shady people with no respect, people bragging, dropping coals on the carpet.

Birthplace: Dundee, Scotland (With Germanic roots). Edited by D-Rock