Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

Technically you aren't allowed to use stock photos of any used item. You must take a picture of the actual item starting in May. 

But if you guys are so inclined.

Click Report Item > Copyright and Trademark > Conterfiet Item or Authenticity Disclaimer > Disclaimers about the authenticity or legality of an item > Continue > "add description if you like" > Send Report.

THE EBAY MASTER SELLER HAS SPOKEN.  PROCEED WITH THE REPORT BOMB!!!!

With it buried that deep, I wonder how anyone finds it,

It use to be easier but ebay consolidated alot of the report categories. And took away description for most of them which sucks.

• 1 month later...
I've never seen a hookah that screws apart like that. But ya the nickle looks familiar but can't name it either

Syrian styled chinese. There's a vendor that has a lot of them.

I would pay $40 for the whole lot. Only worth taking home is the bases.

i wouldn't get any of those personally. The best pipe in that lot is the old generic little nickle Syrian which is a 3rd rate Syrian pipe at best. Nothing special here. Save your 120$ and add 30 to that and get a real nice Syrian pipe on a jumbo base and base tray with some extra goodies :-P lol 

It should be noted that there are legit syrian pipes that screw apart. Those ones are not, but they do exist (I have one, it was my first pipe).

Those exist for sure you can still find those screw apart syrians on ebay! my friend got 1 recently 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22-Syrian-Shisha-Screw-on-Nawras-Sheesha-Hookah-Beautiful-Quality-Shisha-/160997155331?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item257c2da203

The last one is just the El Nefes Sultan in a more traditional Turkish configuration. Without having solid proof, I'm pretty sure they're made by the same people

The last one is just the El Nefes Sultan in a more traditional Turkish configuration. Without having solid proof, I'm pretty sure they're made by the same people

Yep, looks like it's made by the same people to me.

Yep, you're totally right... and people bitched about the El Nefes Sultans, so I'd steer away from it.

The bitching was due to the First Gens having a common chamber and short downstem, then the Second Gens fixing the common chamber problem by switching to a traditional chamber, and screwing it up worse by adding a hose port soldered onto the downstem to increase length, and the lotus tray being welded on.  

Edited by xSoyer

Yep, you're totally right... and people bitched about the El Nefes Sultans, so I'd steer away from it.

The bitching was due to the First Gens having a common chamber and short downstem, then the Second Gens fixing the common chamber problem by switching to a traditional chamber, and screwing it up worse by adding a hose port soldered onto the downstem to increase length, and the lotus tray being welded on.  

Correct, that's what I heard as well. Sounds like El Nefes can't get their shit together.

Correct, that's what I heard as well. Sounds like El Nefes can't get their shit together.

Eh, but isn't that the same problem Khalil Mamoon experienced when demand increaseed?

"Hey this isn't right, shit let's just throw some welding on there real quick, it's cost effective and will get the job done."

From a business perspective they made the right choice with the downstem extension. It was most likely much more cost effective, though they should've just had them  be the same as the downstems on the Gazi (Correct length in the first place).  I believe eventually Julyano will get it right, 3rd times the charm right :P

Eh, but isn't that the same problem Khalil Mamoon experienced when demand increaseed?

"Hey this isn't right, shit let's just throw some welding on there real quick, it's cost effective and will get the job done."

From a business perspective they made the right choice with the downstem extension. It was most likely much more cost effective, though they should've just had them  be the same as the downstems on the Gazi (Correct length in the first place).  I believe eventually Julyano will get it right, 3rd times the charm right :P

I suppose you're right. But KM's quality downfall has been over time, not so drastic (model to model within the same year), and not an issue such as an earlier version being good except for one thing, then version 2 fixed that one issue, but they created another... If you get what I mean.  I just have not been impressed at all by Nefes, I guess. And new KMs don't really impress me either. This is most definitely a subjective statement, but I do believe Mya Saray has probably been the most consistent in terms of quality control (the Econo line aside, which they said they fixed).

I suppose you're right. But KM's quality downfall has been over time, not so drastic (model to model within the same year), and not an issue such as an earlier version being good except for one thing, then version 2 fixed that one issue, but they created another... If you get what I mean.  I just have not been impressed at all by Nefes, I guess. And new KMs don't really impress me either.

True.  Though I won't say i prefer the nefes over elmas or tokel, i will say nefes is a nice stepping stone into true turks (nice engravings yet still having the use of female bowl w/o adapter and a purge valve.) I have a 2nd gen Sultan. And i enjoy it well enough as it is, considering i didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars or wait a month just to receive it with a broken base or something like that.  It's just things that would make it perfect, versus things that are for lack of a better term "gamebreaking bugs"  in terms of a pipe.. I do think my next turk may be from Turkeysonline though.  Just have to figure out which base/stem combo i like best >_> and how to most politely threaten his life if it isn't shipped well <3

Edited by xSoyer

I suppose you're right. But KM's quality downfall has been over time, not so drastic (model to model within the same year), and not an issue such as an earlier version being good except for one thing, then version 2 fixed that one issue, but they created another... If you get what I mean.  I just have not been impressed at all by Nefes, I guess. And new KMs don't really impress me either.

True.  Though I won't say i prefer the nefes over elmas or tokel, i will say nefes is a nice stepping stone into true turks (nice engravings yet still having the use of female bowl w/o adapter and a purge valve.) I have a 2nd gen Sultan. And i enjoy it well enough as it is, considering i didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars or wait a month just to receive it with a broken base or something like that.  It's just things that would make it perfect, versus things that are for lack of a better term "gamebreaking bugs"  in terms of a pipe.. I do think my next turk may be from Turkeysonline though.  Just have to figure out which base/stem combo i like best >_> and how to most politely threaten his life if it isn't shipped well <3

Dude tell him to package it VERY WELL! Mine arrived in horrible condition, but thankfully the stem was okay. If glass had been in the box, it would most certainly have been smashed to a million pieces. Sounds like you already know this, but I'll say it anyway... be cautious. The products are good, but the guy is just horrible at packaging. I hope he has improved. I know several members on here ordered glass from him and all arrived safely except for 1 or 2.

Dude tell him to package it VERY WELL! Mine arrived in horrible condition, but thankfully the stem was okay. If glass had been in the box, it would most certainly have been smashed to a million pieces. Sounds like you already know this, but I'll say it anyway... be cautious. The products are good, but the guy is just horrible at packaging. I hope he has improved. I know several members on here ordered glass from him and all arrived safely except for 1 or 2.

Yeah, so i've heard, so i've heard.

Yeah, so i've heard, so i've heard.

stop chain quoting you idjits :D