Lets talk about these new mods

fcbayern

So I was going to highjack Chris's thread about his new mod but decided best to start a new one. So we have all seen the escalation of the VV/VW box mod war. I mean now mods with over 200w seem to be common place. My question is "who really needs all of that?" I mean my go to mod is my IPV3 and even on my lowest builds i never vape more than about 80w-90w. I will usually sit somewhere around 75w on most of my atty's. Again I know every build/atty is different, but even with something as low as .10 or.08 you dont need more than about 110w-120w.

So is this just a battle of the ego, to see who's is bigger? or is there any merit actually needing more than 150w mod?

AAAANNNNNDDDDDD GOOOO...

I personally think there is ZERO merit to anything above 50w. The reason these boxes exist is like you said, bigger is better, because we can, etc. Build the coil to suit the device, no matter what it is. I honestly think these boxes have become popular because it lets guys like RipTrippers build stupid coils haha.

• Upvote 1

hopefully it's just a trend. Still waiting for someone to do something ignorant with a high powered device and ruin it for the rest of us. 

​Challenge accepted, sir!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...