Maybe It's Just Me...

I would say that another contributing factor is the people who just want quick knowledge. For me it's like Straight Razor Forum. I wanted to learn how to do it, went there, got the info, stayed until I got the shave I wanted with a straight razor and never went back because I don't care much about "shave of the day" and off-topic threads when I don't know any of the people there and don't really care to (since 90% of them are bored old men). Anyways, I'm sure there are tons of people who got the info they needed and that was that. They were not around long enough to really connect with the long term members and so they didn't really feel a need to come back.

good point

excuse the following caps, but.  ANY FORUM THAT IS INFECTED WITH A VIRUS, AND REDIRECTS TO SPAM EVERYTIME YOU TRY TO GO TO IT, WILL EVENTUALLY DIE

seriously though, how has this not been fixed? I wish someone would give me fricking root

• Upvote 1

I think we were seeing the decline well before the hack.

The forum owner tried fixing it using a tutorial I found (this infected all IPB forums), but it came back. Now we're waiting on IPB Support to resolve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rather than driving each others prices down and competing, they're stagnating at a pretty stable, high price, if its coincidental that it works for everyone, based on the exclusiveness of the products that each vendor carries to set them appart that allows it or if its agreed upon by the vendors is impossible to tell though... Look at it this way, if popularity drops the prices ought to as well eh?

There definitely feels like there is some price matching, anti compete going on.  Honestly, I think started noticing this when hookahcompany was sold.  

Rather than driving each others prices down and competing, they're stagnating at a pretty stable, high price, if its coincidental that it works for everyone, based on the exclusiveness of the products that each vendor carries to set them appart that allows it or if its agreed upon by the vendors is impossible to tell though... Look at it this way, if popularity drops the prices ought to as well eh?

There definitely feels like there is some price matching, anti compete going on.  Honestly, I think started noticing this when hookahcompany was sold.  

Now that you mention it, that seems to be precisely about the time it started happening... Hm.

I think instead of being at war, all of the vendors need to come together and figure out loopholes for when the FDA takes over the hookah industry. I'm willing to bet half of the vendors haven't read any of the documentation. 

yah im still reading a lot jsut not super active most topics are taken care of. so idk what to do to improve the upbringing of the fourm. but i know the local business is good because most people dont want to wait for male and dont want to set up at home so thel ounge is good for me but some nights its just DEAD. i was here in the prime of the site and i loved it was alwasys busy but now its definlty taken a toll. once new prodcuts come out we always get bumping but most the new prodcuts just SUCKKKKK

Prices have gotten ridiculous. This is why I rarely hookah these days. I'm poor because I cant work from that auto accident. I occasionally buy 250 of nakhla at a local shop for $7 or fantasia 23003 for $13...rare though because whats not going into car goes into vaping (keeps me from cigs)