Hookah Base Broke About A Year Ago

My grandma broke my jumbo base about a year ago. It was up at the very top where the hookah make the connection to the base. I didn't realize it till today, she had crazy glued it and it doesn't even look like it ever broke. Is it safe to smoke out of? I don't think it will hold up, but, health wise should it be safe?

My grandma broke my jumbo base about a year ago. It was up at the very top where the hookah make the connection to the base. I didn't realize it till today, she had crazy glued it and it doesn't even look like it ever broke. Is it safe to smoke out of? I don't think it will hold up, but, health wise should it be safe?

Ah, and old timer I see ... welcome back man!

Thanks man! It's good to see some familiar faces!

Awww, poor old grandma trying to cover up her big mistake. :lol:

That far down away from any heat, I see no issues. Keep smoking using it and save some dollars, brotha.

Yeah tell me about saving, I haven't really been buying any hookah stuff in the pass couple years as much as I used too, can't believe how expensive it has gotten.

>Awww, poor old grandma trying to cover up her big mistake. :lol:

That far down away from any heat, I see no issues. Keep smoking using it and save some dollars, brotha.

Yeah tell me about saving, I haven't really been buying any hookah stuff in the pass couple years as much as I used too, can't believe how expensive it has gotten.

Dude, you ain't kidding. It's gotten beyond ridiculous. I'm glad I have all my stuff besides tobacco and coals purchased!

That far down away from any heat, I see no issues. Keep smoking using it and save some dollars, b

rotha.

Dude, you ain't kidding. It's gotten beyond ridiculous. I'm glad I have all my stuff besides tobacco and coals purchased!

I remember when I bought my KM for 70 bucks from mnhookah, naklah for 6 bucks and tangiers for 11. It hurts me to spend almost 35-40% more on this 4-5 years later.

That far down away from any heat, I see no issues. Keep smoking using it and save some dollars, b

rotha.

I remember when I bought my KM for 70 bucks from mnhookah, naklah for 6 bucks and tangiers for 11. It hurts me to spend almost 35-40% more on this 4-5 years later.

You can still get Nahk for 6-7$ locally if you live in NY :-P Tang got more expensive :-( the cheapest i can find it is 15$ per 250g. KM hookahs are overrated honestly. You can still get an incredible, solid brass hookah much nicer than many KM's for 70$ if you know where to look  :-P 

rotha.

You can still get Nahk for 6-7$ locally if you live in NY :-P Tang got more expensive :-( the cheapest i can find it is 15$ per 250g. KM hookahs are overrated honestly. You can still get an incredible, solid brass hookah much nicer than many KM's for 70$ if you know where to look  :-P 

Yup right on steinway in astoria ;)

rotha.

Yup right on steinway in astoria ;)

Yep. you know where to go! Always good to see fellow NYorkers here!