Overkill Purchases

So the other day I was looking up shiazo steams stones on eBay as I was curious and it's something a little more friendly around my newborn. Well about $100 dollars later I got a giant case of 180 separate 100g cans... I put them in a large plastic tote as not to absorb moisture.

Man I'm a sucker for bulk deals. I probably would have gotten it if I had found it. Hope you like them! I'm the same way, I can't get outta sam's without spending a fortune. I'm more then likely going to have to sell a lot of this so we'll see where it goes. Not to mention Jesus Christ these things smoke!

Being a Canadian, and running the risks of import taxes, pretty much every order I make is "overkill". My last order was 2kg of Kashmir Peach and about 3kg of other stuff. When I order coals it's usually 15 boxes at a time (that's what fits in the large flat rates). I suppose accessories is the only time I don't go crazy, but, my last order was like 6 hoses I wanted to try, so that's not entirely true either. Basically, my shit is off the chain.

Being a Canadian, and running the risks of import taxes, brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag...

We all know you have some of the sweetest stuff on HF you extremely well stocked bastard :D I just ran out of tobacco and dont have money for more atm! as for the shiazo stones... you know these things are reusable right? you just have to soak em in extra flavah juice. all you needed was like a couple packs of stones, so maybe consider selling some off? up to you really, thats what Id do tho.

And for the record my canadian trip to visit you is still on for sometime in the future and I am gonna smoke all your stuff. just in one night. all your pipes running different flavors in a giant circle of awesome.

Being a Canadian, and running the risks of import taxes, brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag brag...We all know you have some of the sweetest stuff on HF you extremely well stocked bastard :D I just ran out of tobacco and dont have money for more atm! as for the shiazo stones... you know these things are reusable right? you just have to soak em in extra flavah juice. all you needed was like a couple packs of stones, so maybe consider selling some off? up to you really, thats what Id do tho. Did not know about them being reusable, I just saw the package and thought "deal" in my head. Fully plan on selling a bunch off to at least recuperate my money when I'm not feeling lazy lol.

Being a Canadian, and running the risks of import taxes, pretty much every order I make is "overkill". My last order was 2kg of Kashmir Peach and about 3kg of other stuff. When I order coals it's usually 15 boxes at a time (that's what fits in the large flat rates). I suppose accessories is the only time I don't go crazy, but, my last order was like 6 hoses I wanted to try, so that's not entirely true either. Basically, my shit is off the chain. I cannot look at any pictures of your collection without drooling. It's like rolling up to a car show in a 350z and a guy shows up in a Lamborghini.