My Hookah Cabinet Under Goes A Re-Org

Nerdy

Got an order today that lead to me having to reorganize my cabinet,the finished results are below and this is my current stash ... 

[attachment=6433:rsz_1rsz_1img_20130815_173624.gif]

Pics of the pipes will be coming soon ....

Awww Semir, you stoppit. You have that beautiful wifey of yours! It just can't be.. I told you this.

Whoa ... hitting on my wife now are ya ??? why I outta ... :774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_th

btw ... totally kidding, thanks man.  I'm sure we could all work out a deal and be happy together. 

Awww Semir, you stoppit. You have that beautiful wifey of yours! It just can't be.. I told you this.

Whoa ... hitting on my wife now are ya ??? why I outta ... :774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_th

btw ... totally kidding, thanks man.  I'm sure we could all work out a deal and be happy together. 

Did I hear 3-some just now? or.. is that just my over-active imagination?!

Whoa ... hitting on my wife now are ya ??? why I outta ... :774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_th     btw ... totally kidding, thanks man.  I'm sure we could all work out a deal and be happy together. 

I was thinking a sharing system. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday are your days ...

haha semir welcome to the real hookah life when you have more then you can handle.

and nate you can have 2, 3 ways thats just being a whore.

Sadly ... I still want more

Whoa ... hitting on my wife now are ya ??? why I outta ... :774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_th     btw ... totally kidding, thanks man.  I'm sure we could all work out a deal and be happy together. 

I was thinking a sharing system. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday are your days ...

mon. wed. and sat. work perfectly for me! sounds good, when do we start this?

Oh lawd, looks like someone stocked up on Canaries. Good thing, because you'll go through them VERY quickly. :) Oh, I also use those tupperwarez.

I hope they don't, seem to get a good hour out of each coal and they are amazing on heat. Also very good for my laziness.

CHRIS, this is the one thing we will never ever agree on, coals. :( semir is having better sessions and better bowls and longer sesions with flavour because of GC's over coconut coals. im glad i converted him. but i still want to be your friend chris.

CHRIS, this is the one thing we will never ever agree on, coals. :( semir is having better sessions and better bowls and longer sesions with flavour because of GC's over coconut coals. im glad i converted him. but i still want to be your friend chris. Haha, we are still friends. I just find GCs to have too much hassle attached with them- higher price per coal, messy ash, having to piggyback every 30 minutes or so compared to just throwing more cocos on the burner, weird taste when piggybacking... I once went 8 hours on a Mini with Indian Summer and that was with cocos. It's all about how you manage your heat. I'm glad GCs are working for you guys, however I tried a couple boxes and they're just not for me.