What Is/are You're Favorite Iconic Fictional City/cities

agunn1231

Be it from movies, literature, video games, anything. I'd say mine are all incarnations of the emerald city, laputa, Atlantis, and Mos Eisley.

What about everyone else?

Hyrule, Newerth, Atlantis, Hogwarts, Narnia, Middle Earth

Legend has it, there is a town within a local town to me (Muskego, WI) called Haunchyville. It's supposed to be full of midgets and such. I've been trying to find this place for years. It's of course not real... but I wish it was. Becuase come on.. town full of midgets and dwarves? I'd totally dress up as a viking and go have my way with the village... Because you know... Who wouldn't?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunchyville

• Upvote 1

Legend has it, there is a town within a local town to me (Muskego, WI) called Haunchyville. It's supposed to be full of midgets and such. I've been trying to find this place for years. It's of course not real... but I wish it was. Becuase come on.. town full of midgets and dwarves? I'd totally dress up as a viking and go have my way with the village... Because you know... Who wouldn't?

Get it, joe ;)

That's a pretty cool story. Just make sure if you go in search of these dwarfs, they do not cut off your legs... :blink:

ok, after thinking about this a little more in depth:
LOTR: Shire, Moria, Rivendell, Gondor
Bioshock: Rapture before the bad shit went down, also the flying city in the new one that I forgot the name of.
Batman: Gotham, clearly lol, just for a look around, lots of crime and shit, wouldnt wanna live there :D
HP: Hogwarts
Superman: Fortress of Solitude
that city from 5th element, Ill add more if I come up with more :P

Derry, Maine. 

you have got to be insane to live here. They all float down here.

Beep, Beep, Ray.

I really just love the rich history that SK has developed throughout all his books for Derry. I love the feeling that there is this cosmos of weird shit going on in this one little city.