Anyone Smoke Dokha?

fuckthatvincekid

I just threw some stuff they had at 5star on my last order, so I'm getting their little cheap pipe, some filters, and I got some medwakh (the blue kiss flavor, warm), was wondering if that's a good start, and if there's anything I should know before I get into it!

Great start and nothing you really need to know except its STRONG and the buzz will slap you in the face hard. It's great though. I smoke dokha about every other day either right when I wake up or go to sleep. I even got my gf smoking some of the cold flavors (she hates the "warmth") and she smokes it every once in a while

[quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1358019112' post='568353']
Great start and nothing you really need to know except its STRONG and the buzz will slap you in the face hard. It's great though. I smoke dokha about every other day either right when I wake up or go to sleep. I even got my gf smoking some of the cold flavors (she hates the "warmth") and she smokes it every once in a while
[/quote]

Thanks! That's what I had heard about the buzz already, I think I'm prepared. How much different is the cold vs the warm? I suppose it varies depending on the flavor.

[quote name='fuckthatvincekid' timestamp='1358031823' post='568365'][quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1358019112' post='568353']
[/quote]

Thanks! That's what I had heard about the buzz already, I think I'm prepared. How much different is the cold vs the warm? I suppose it varies depending on the flavor.[/quote]

I actually can't tell a huge difference from cold to warm. But yes, it depends on the blends ultimately. I've had warm blends that were as easy (as in harshness) as cold blends and same as cold to warm.

Some of my favorite blends are:
Al Kobra (Warm): Great strong flavor with a pretty awesome buzz
Snipers Blend (Warm): Great flavor with a nice DA undertone IMO with an insane buzz. Very easy on the inhale
Kickin' It (Warm): AWESOME buzz. Great for first smoke of the day

Top three for me by far, usually all I smoke. If you like mint NA3 NA3 Mint (Cold) is AMAZING on flavor but the buzz is lacking in this blend. That's the only blend my girlfriend smokes.

Others I recommend:
Omm (Cold)
Bassems Blend (Warm) - owner of Medwakh.com
Longbottom Leaf (Hot)
Yousuf Rida AK-47 (Warm)
Halo Man (Hot)

Let us know how your first dokha experience goes!

Wow, thanks for all the recommendations! I'm actually a huge LOTR fan, so all those blends I'll go after for sure haha.

I'll be sure to post as soon as I get the package, supposed to arrive on thursday.

Any preference as to lighter versus matches? I know it's a thing with pipes (for obvious reasons) and cigars..

Longbottom leaf ftw! lol sorry i to am a LOTR fan, anyway i have been thinking about getting one of these, is it worth it? and how does it feel? around a traditional english pipe? or like a cig?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ive tried it, and it really didnt affect me at all. I was super pumped for the buzz that the seller was telling me about but i never got a hint of it. Maybe just a bad couple of batches

ive tried it, and it really didnt affect me at all. I was super pumped for the buzz that the seller was telling me about but i never got a hint of it. Maybe just a bad couple of batches

The buzz really depends on how long you hold the smoke in your lungs.  The longer the more buzz you get :)

The buzz really depends on how long you hold the smoke in your lungs.  The longer the more buzz you get :)

I've also had 0 success getting a buzz from dokha, which is why I stopped posting on this thread haha.

The smoke is rather harsh, so I have a hard time holding it in for a very long time, is there something I'm missing? I have na3 na3 mint, blue kiss, and hazems blend, all from medwakh.com

WELL SHIT, i didnt know that.... ill hafta keep that in mind and pass it along to my group. I never had any harshness to the smoke  so ill definitely give it another shot then.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried it, never felt anything. did a deep inhale...lungs on freaking fire! Coughed for a good 10 minutes. 

Just tried it, never felt anything. did a deep inhale...lungs on freaking fire! Coughed for a good 10 minutes. 

That's what I'm saying! I don't know if it's a nicotine tolerance or what, but I can't get a buzz of this stuff.

• 4 months later...

dokha is the best substitute for a cig, one or two hits, quick buzz. I usually order it off empire dokha, they got some quality stuff.

Yes!

I've ordered from Empire quite a few times and they've been awesome. I've got a pretty plain set up but it suits me just fine.

I smoked it for a brief time when I was quitting smoking cigarettes, I usually smoked Falcon Dokha, but then I couldnt find it locally, and the only option left around here was Iconic Dokha, I hated the way it tasted and just stopped smoking it. But it was great to have at parties and such when I needed a boost  of nicotine.

• 4 years later...

Dokha is more harmful than any cigarettes. Many people assume smoking dokha and sheesha are safe. But smoking any form of tobacco is harmful to a person’s health. Try Vaping it’s 95% safer than smoking.

• 1 year later...