New Year's Eve

Chreees

Here's one for my homies, cause I'm so sick I can't even bear the thought of smoking... :(

I was gonna smoke today to bring in the new year, but that just ain't gonna happen. Sore throat, hacking up mucus with solid, yes solid, shit in it, and now add coughing like crazy on top. I considered Cane Mint burley, thinking it might even help, but fuck it. I just want to get home from work, lie down, and hopefully get some sleep. NyQuil will be my friend tonight.

Happy New Year's, everybody.

I will be smoking Nakhla Mint, clearing out the crud in my chest. Odds are my wife won't make it to midnight. When you have little ones it makes it hard to ring in the new year.

Feel better, dude! Remember, chicken broth, or even better, matzah ball soup!!!!! ;)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1356985715' post='566830']
Here's one for my homies, cause I'm so sick I can't even bear the thought of smoking... :(

I was gonna smoke today to bring in the new year, but that just ain't gonna happen. Sore throat, hacking up mucus with solid, yes solid, shit in it, and now add coughing like crazy on top. I considered Cane Mint burley, thinking it might even help, but fuck it. I just want to get home from work, lie down, and hopefully get some sleep. NyQuil will be my friend tonight.

Happy New Year's, everybody.
[/quote]

Green death fucking flavor :). Feel better man. Happy New Years to you. Happy New Years HF.

But I did just get some pretty promising feedback about a job opportunity in the area we're planning on moving to. 2013 is starting to look great already. :)

Guess it's time to get my demo reel together.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1357042272' post='566863']
chrees weren't you sick last year on new years also?
[/quote]

I don't remember... probably.

I feel a little better today, no couging, not as much mucus, and nose isn't as stopped up. But I feel like shit. Not sure if it's due to lack of sleep or the sickness. I'm hitting the bed right when I get home from work at 3PM. Hopefully tomorrow I can be mostly recovered.

Being sick sucks balls. :(

So anyway, how did everyone celebrate?

Girlfriends mom and sister came over. We made homemade sushi and just hung out. Watched its always sunny in philly. Then they both went home (around 10, both worked all day and today) and me and my girlfriend made some drinks and just chilled until midnight then crashed. Defiantly the most tame New Years for me too.

Went to a friends house for some hookah and drinks.. brought 3 pipes over for 4 of us to smoke.

ended up enjoying some live entertainment as my friends were all smashed beyond belief. I was the most sober one there, and I was pretty drunk myself! haha

it was a good time, for sure

Partied in my Mom-in-laws basement. Had a sound system/dj booth set up with lights. Cooler full of beer, bottles of liquor, I made some jello shots in lime skins for the ladies. And we had 2 hookahs going for a total of 5 hoses.

Went hard from midnight til a little after 6.