Pumpkin Spice

AmunRa

Jeepers! I would have thought this would get better reviews. I love it. I am smoking pumpkin spice right now, and I think its great! The flavor is great and lasting, and it doesn't go harsh on you after 45 minutes. I appreciate complex flavors too, but this is pretty good. 8/10 overall. I would recommend it to beginners, but the seasoned smokers would appreciate it as well.

• 2 months later...
Pumpkin Spice

Shisha - kinda cut big like nakhla, very wet
Smell - kinda like pumpkin pie
Taste - Just like it smells very sexy and like pumpkin pie (my fav pie lol)
Coals - 2 soex quicklites
Smoke - very thick, warm cinnamon undertones
Longevity - got about an hour with my Mya Bambino
Buzz - solid mellow buzz, not too strong

Overall my second fav fantasia flavor 8/10

Pink Lemonade

Shisha - kinda cut big like nakhla, very wet
Smell - very sweet smell with a lemon undertone
Taste - sweet like candy with a hint of lemon
Coals - 2 soex quicklites
Smoke - very thick, kinda cold feeling vs the pumpkin spice
Longevity - again a long lasting smoke, this was with my franken hookah (no name stem, kinda like the hookah hookah persian, with a large syrian vase
Buzz - solid mellow buzz, not too strong

Overall 9/10 one of my new favorites, tastes just like sweet lemonade Edited by kvtaco17

• 6 months later...
Fantasia Flavor: Pumpkin Spice

Setup: Mya Adam, Lots of ice in the base, One Japanese coal split in half, Chinese funnel bowl, Regular Mya hose.

Appearance: Wet, Lots of stems, Compact so requires some separating/sprinkling, Rich honey color.

Smell: Just like pumpkin pie (never realized how good it smells!).

Smoke: Excellent! Easy fluffy clouds.

Flavor: Just like pumpkin pie, Like a little cinnamon sprinkled on a pumpkin pie slice, Excellent flavor.

Buzz: Probably average.

Duration: Smoked for over an hour, Flavor was exactly the same for the entire session.

Overall: 10 out of 10, Absolutely recommended! The flavor lasts and is extremely tasty, Definitely worth trying, This will be a favorite of mine for a long time. Don't hesitate to try this one.

Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut and no dye...YEAH!
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Like Pumpkin Spice
Taste: Perfectly like Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin with ginger and other spices.
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Banned Vendor

Overall: 9/10 If i had a buzz from this it would have made a perfect smoke. The smell and taste was amazing. Couldn't wait to get it in the bowl. It is truly an amazing flavor. Having a no dye was a super plus. Highly Recommend.

Fantasia Pumpkin spice

smell: very good. Smelled like pumpkin spice? Never had pumpkin pie, so i dont know exactly what im suppose to be smelling. Smelled good though

appearance/cut: juicy, many fine stems, sticky, chopped finely.

taste: ugh, it was decent for the first 3mins, then it got very spicy. So spicy, my tongue got numb.

duration: N/A. put it down after 5mins due to it being so spicy.

Overall: 2/10. It has potential, but needs to be reformulated. WAY TO SPICY.

Thanks to DPG for the sample. Banned or not, still deserves to be credited.

Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Hookah: KM Amer
Bowl: Standard modern
Screen/Foil: HD foil
Hose: Razan
Coals: 3Kings 40mm
Base Liquid: Ice water

Appearance: Finely cut, very gooey
Smell: As advertised, pumpkin spice, like pumpkin pie
Taste: As advertised, pumpkin spice, like pumpkin pie
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1 Hour

Comments: Everyone I smoked this with absolutely loved this flavor. I really enjoyed the change to a non-fruit flavor and I thought the "spiciness" of this shisha really worked. One of the girls I was smoking with commented that it smelled exactly like a candle - the whole house smelled great while smoking this flavor. My only negative point would be that there is a ton of syrup in this shisha; the base water was solidly brown after an hour of smoking. I will certainly be buying more of this flavor, even at a premium price.

Overall: 9.75/10

Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Hookah: Al Fakher Large
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Hose: Broken Nammor (Handle came off leaving just a hose opening)
Coals: Exotica
Appearance: Normal Fantasia
Smell: Great, like Pumpkin Pie
Taste: Here is where it lost me. It tasted like some bland spices with barely a hint of Pumpkin. I have no problem with spicy flavors but this just felt bland and dissapointing after the smell.
Smoke: Clouds were fine and wonderful
Buzz: Don't really get buzzes
Duration: About an hour and 10 when I stopped, could have gone longer

Overall: 4/10

Can't really recommend it. If it had more of a Pumpkiny flavor would have been golden. Too bad, I usually love Fantasia. Won't be buying (got this as a sample). Wouldn't blame this on the broken hose since other flavors taste fine. Edited by jester589

Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Hookah: Al Fakher Large
Bowl: Good Ol'e cheap blue ceramic
Screen/Foil: El Cheapo tin foil
Hose: Mya Leather
Coals: Both Stargate logs and Three Kings quicklights
Base Liquid: Water + Ice

Appearance: Short cut, no dye, stems
Nicotine: It doesn't say, but I assume %0.05
Smell: Like mom's kitchen during the holidays (pumpkin, nutmeg, and sugar)
Taste: Perfectly like Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin with nutmeg and other spices.
Smoke: Thick
Buzz: Average, comparable to most %.05 Al Fakher tobaccos
Duration: ~1.5 Hours

Purchased From:
MN Hookah

Overall: 9.5/10 The only complaints I have are the number of stems in the tobacco and Fantasia's largest size being 200g instead of 250g. Edited by digitalhifi

• 2 weeks later...
Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Now that fall is upon us and things are getting chilly, I started to really crave a pumpkin flavor. After hearing several members (mattarios especially) raving about Fantasia's Pumpkin Spice flavor, I decided to give it a try.

Appearance:
A little chunky, and very juicy.
Smell: From a distance, it smells just like pumpkin pie. However, the smell is so strong that if you get too close, it starts to become sickening. Kep your distance and you'll have no problems.
Taste: Outstanding. Just like pumpkin pie. I detected a little more spice than pumpkin, but the pumpkin was definitely there. This stuff made my tongue numb, though, which was weird, but it wasn't a deal-breaker.
Smoke: This is pretty heat-resistant stuff, but once it got going, it produced some thick, fluffy clouds. No complaints whatsoever.
Buzz: Very little. I was smoking this purely for the flavor, so I didn't mind. You buzz junkies may want to look elsewhere.

Overall: The perfect seasonal flavor. If you're looking for something to smoke on a cool autumn evening, look no further than Fantasia Pumpkin Spice. It comes highly recommended, and a must-have for the autumn months. Fantasia is pretty expensive, and I was reluctant to spend that much money, but I have no regrets whatsoever. I can't see myself craving this in, say, April, but I don't think it will last that long.

As always, feedback and recommendations via PM are welcome and encouraged.

• 2 months later...
Fantasia Pumpkin Spice:

Smell: Very similar to the smell of a starbuck pumpkin spice frap.

Cut: This is the wettest shisha I have ever seen, you can pour juice out of the container

Smoke: Normal Clouds

Buzz: No buzz.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 2 hours.

Hookah Type: Km Faridat.

Hose: Km deluxe hose.

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Hd Ren Foil, lots o' holes

Coal/Amount: Started with 2 but had to up it to 3.5 Al Awa'el to get the smoke I wanted, 3.5 more to round it out.

Liquid in Base: Aqua

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 7/10 It is an amazing flavor, but it has an initial chem-y taste, then the pumpkin spice comes. Also due to the wetness of the shisha I had to use a lot more coals then normal. For 17 bucks for 200 grams I would expect it to require less coals and have a better all around taste, wont buy it again cause it is just not worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Mya hose
Coals: 2 sets of 2 Starlight Coconut Naturals
Base Liquid: Water & Ice

Appearance: very wet, no stems at all.
Smell: just like a pumpkin pie!
Taste: just like a fresh pumpkin pie with a nice spice to it
Smoke:Great Clouds
Buzz: none
Duration: about 2 hours

Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Bought off www.hookahpalace.blogspot.com

Setup : Mya QT, Razan, Mya Bowl (using natural wood charcoal)

Smell : Not a whole lot of pumpkin. Very strong cinnamon smell with a hint of something spicy there, most probably ginger. Not really sure.

Taste
: Again, not a whole lot of pumpkin. Tastes like a warm batch of cinnamon rolls or cinnamon buns. Has that little bit of spiciness as well from the ginger. I dig it.

Buzz : None.

Duration : 1 hour on my mya bowl.

Overall
: I really like this flavor. Although it should be called cinnamon spice, because that's what I taste. Very good spicy earthy flavor to it. Will look into buying the 200g tub. My rating would be 9/10, but from a neutral point of view, or for smokers who don't really go for non-fruit flavors this would be a 7/10. Edited by modisess

• 3 months later...
FANTASIA PUMPKIN SPICE

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl, foil and 2 Exotica coals

Smell: just like pumpkin pie, with strong scent of cinnamon and nutmeg

Smoke: easy to get going and flavor stayed heavy on cinnamon for entire time. Surprisingly heavy clouds

Taste: heavy cinnamon flavor with hint of pumpkin pie and nutmeg taste. This is very strong cinnamon tasting shisha. Flavor was thick on the tongue and very intense

Rating: 8/10 – we liked it. The cinnamon taste was intensely good, but it didn’t really taste a lot like pumpkin pie Edited by SilverK

• 4 months later...
Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

I was excited to try this because I'm a pumpkin pie freak

Smelled really good but didn't like all the stem pieces I was finding while trying to pack the bowl. Packed the Phunnel and used a KM with ice water in base, and CH QLs for heat.

Nice clouds and a pretty good flavor. I was disappointed because I just wasn't getting pumpkin pie. The flavor was good enough to keep going and I will say that I enjoyed it, but there was a perfumy background taste that bugged me a bit.

My wife came home a few minutes after I was done smoking and claimed that she loved the smell it left

6 out of 10 score

pros... overall pretty good flavor and smoke

cons... lots of stems and not the pumpkin pie taste I was hoping for, and the purfumy background flavor

• 2 months later...
Fantasia Pumpkin Spice
Setup: 22" Egyptian
Bowl: Small Tangiers Phunnel Bowl
Coals: 3 Coco Nara's

Cut: Medium, very juicy, dark brown color
Smell: Smelled like a bunch of sweet spices, a lot like a chai tea
Taste: A lot of something spiced. Never eaten pumpkin before so i wouldn't know, but it was good.
Smoke: huge
Buzz: Unlike the rest of you, I got a crazy buzz. I stopped smoking after about 45 mins lol, i had to go sit in the shower haha!

Overall: 8/10 Nice flavor, great for the holidays. Took off 2 because I got a lil too buzzed lol, and I don't think this is an accurate flavor. Just because it is not accurate doesn't mean it's not good. This flavor is definatly worth trying! Especially if you want to take a break from fruity flavors.

• 1 year later...
Fantasia [color=#ff8c00]Pumpkin Spice[/color]

Quick review on this -- Ordered 50g for the Halloween/Thanksgiving period and love it. Haven't had Fantasia in over a year I think (smoke mostly Tangiers now) but used to smoke it fairly often. This flavor was great and a crowd-pleaser. Warm and pumpkin pie-like - similar spice notes of cinnamon, clove, etc. but subtle. Pretty similar to Starbuzz Pumpkin Pie. Smoked out of a Tangiers phunnel with a regular setup otherwise.

9/10 - I wouldn't keep it in my regular stash but will probably order for this time next year as well. Wish it would last longer - flavor lasts through session but session is relatively short by my standards.

[size=2][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b][color=#1C2837]Fantasia [/color][/b][/font][/color][b][color=#ff8c00]Pumpkin Spice[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]KM 42" Exotica[/font][/color]
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reynolds HD[/font][/color]
[b]Hose:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Narbish V.4[/font][/color]
[b]Coals:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Chronic Hookah Coals A.K.A HJ Natural Lights[/font][/color]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: [/b]Very Fine Cut Only 1 Stem Found
[b]Nicotine: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]0.05%[/font][/color]
[b]Base:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Honey & Glycerin[/font][/color]
[b]Smell: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells heavily of cinnamon, and various pumpkin pie spices. Very fall appropriate.[/font][/color]
[b]Taste:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Like pumpkin pie more or less, very mellow flavor, hits you initially with cinnamon, and finishes with that delicious pie![/font][/color]
[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Moderate to thick. Wouldn't say I've had huge clouds off this, but it smoked well.[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Did not notice a buzz[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: [/b]3 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] NazarHookah[/font][/color]
[b]Overall:[color=#1C2837] [/color][/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]9.0/10 This flavor is a must have for the fall season. I wouldn't feel appropriate smoking it during any other point of the year, but can tell you it is well worth the investment. Not too sweet, not dull, pretty spot on with the pumpkin pie flavor with that spiced flavor. [/font][/color][/size] Edited by A13lackFish

• 1 year later...

Fantasia Pumpkin Spice

Hookah: Mya Qt 2 hose, smoked by me and my wife
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Hose: Nammor and regular mya hose
Coals: CocoMazaya
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: decent cut very few stems
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Like Pumpkin Spice think of all the candles, fragrances, coffee's, and everything else fall related... that is the pumpkin spice smell
Taste: Tastes just like pumpkin spice, my wife said it would be perfect with pumpkin spice coffee. You can taste the nutmeg, the other spices, kinda like getting that first bite of a fresh pumpkin pie
Smoke: Clouds were decent... i'm spoiled by tangiers on this, but was still pleasantly surprised! Once the coals burned down small enough the smoke also slowed as expected.
Buzz: Slight head rush when standing after a long session
Duration: 2 1/2 hours. Used two sets of coals (3 CocoMazaya cubes in a tri-force formation on top) the second set of coals were placed when the first were still small but lit, and the extra heat did NOT make the bowl too hot or harsh!

Overall: Wive's verdict: 9/10 Very smooth smoke, no lingering after taste. you actually taste the spices and this would be a great tobacco for fall time, sitting on the patio watching the leaves fall.

My verdict: 9/10 defiantly a flavor i will keep well stocked. nice clouds, nice taste, good duration. I was going to say the bad things about this as well, but couldn't think of anything.