So I'm A Butthead

Tyler

I just sent this message to Chris and Mush: Hey guys (Chris and Adam), I just wanted to send a message and apologize for my actions about a month ago. I let things get out of hand and I was in a bad place in my life and wasn't really approaching things with a clear mind and was rather on edge. I feel the need to apologize because that's not who I usually am and I feel really bad about it. I've started poking back around the forums after a few week break and realized how much I miss the people here. Just wanted to say that, I'm a dick and an asshole and I'm sorry lol but basically (don't know why my enter button isn't working) I said some things rather harshly and wasn't thinking clearly and I feel like I owed them an apology as mods and as Chris pointed out probably to the forum as well. So yeah, this is my apology, I'm a butthead

Tyler, the only person who never makes a mistake is the one who never does a damned thing. We all have our moments. You left a pretty good sized hole when you left. Nice to have it filled and you back again.

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1353910327' post='562789']
Tyler, the only person who never makes a mistake is the one who never does a damned thing. We all have our moments. You left a pretty good sized hole when you left. Nice to have it filled and you back again.

'Rani
[/quote] Not sure if you called me fat or.... :P haha but coming from you that's a real compliment :)

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1353911660' post='562790']
Welcome back man.. I <3 you and didn't even see what happened, etc.

But as you know.. i only accept apologies that are coupled with sexual acts.. sooooooo.. ;)

lol jk..

but welcome man.. we missed ya :D
[/quote]
I'll hold you to that <3

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1353960850' post='562841']
Gotta love a group that takes a few welcome backs and turns 'em into "in-you" n-do's!

'Rani
[/quote]

QFT <3 lol