Marguerita

cigarron

Nakhla Sheherazade Margarita

Setup: MYA QT, MYA bowl, 2 3KQL’s, Water base

Appearance: Brownish-green, big cut, lots of stems

Smell: Lime, salt, sweet (in box); per the wife, smells like tequila while smoking. She hates the odor of tequila.

Smoke: Nice and thick

Flavor: Pretty close to the real thing, tart and even kind of a salt after taste

Buzz: Usually

Duration: Hour+

Overall: Nice, especially when the temps are over the mid-eighties. I smoke this one irregularly; it’s not a favorite, but there are times when it hits the spot. Prefer it to overly sweet stuff like Pink Lemonade. Rate it 7.3/10.

Nakhla Margarita (Sheherazade Line)

Hookah: 30" Pharaoh
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Slightly dry, Short Cut
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Lemon Lime
Taste: A great margarita flavor, not as potent as some but longer lasting
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Great not as strong as some Nakhla but great!
Duration: ~2 Hours

Purchased From:
eBay...before they caught they were selling tobacco

Overall: 10/10 Love this flavor. I am mixing it with different flavored Nakhla all weekend. Great for solo flavor or mixing with others! Must have in your stash!

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Sherazade Margarita

Setup: My typical 22" egyptian with an egyptian bowl.

Cut: Like most nakhla cuts, moist, rough cut.

Smell: Smells like lime and a very strong other-citrus, it isnt lemon or orange, I cant put my finger on what it is.

Taste: I couldnt stand the taste too much, I can only describe it as too much like bathroom cleaner and not enough like what a real margarita tastes like. It wasnt refreshing and didnt leave me feeling great or even decent.

Clouds: Good clouds, good smoke.

Overall: 3/10. It's easy to work with. It doesnt stick to your hands. But it tastes like bathroom cleaner to me. Others like it, I'm just not a fan.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Margarita
Hookah: KM Exotica
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose: Km Deluxe
Coals: CH
Base Liquid: Aqua

Appearance: Chunky cut, brown and sticky
Smell: Lime, lemon, salt and a hint of alcohol
Taste: Tastes like it smells
Smoke: by itself meh...with glycerine AWESOME
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Overall: 10/10 This is a great flavor, absolutely amazing, and its a strong flavor too smile.gif

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Sherezade Margarita

Hookah: Mya Razo
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Hose:
Grand Washable
Coals: HJ Natural

Appearance: Usual sherezade cut, chunky & wet
Smell: A mix between a Margarita and pine sol
Taste: Just like it smells, but not a chemical pine sol taste.. close to a real margarita. It tastes like a mexican candy I had as a child but I can't remember what it was.
Smoke: Good Clouds, typical of the sherezade line
Buzz: None for me.
Duration: 1.5 Hour

Purchased From: John from Hookahjohn sent me a free sample with my order

Overall: 8/10 I don't think I'll buy much of this, but the flavor wasn't overpoweringly chemical, and it did taste pretty good. I just don't like margaritas that much, but if you do you should like this.

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Margarita

Hookah: Mash'al
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: Cocos

Appearance: typical nakhla not dry not wet, sticky. Added 5 tblspoons of glyc
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: Smelt like a margarita, what a surprise. It smells like lime and salt
Taste: Tasted very limey and salty at the end of the exhale. (Hint: the longer you acclimate it, the less salt flavor it has. So if you aren't a fan of the salt, ACCLIMATE IT!)
Smoke: Awesome
Buzz: Typical Nakhla
Duration: 2 hours give or take

Purchased From: nazarhookah

Overall: 9.2/10 incredibly strong flavor, kick of lime in the mouth, and saltyness at the end. Awesome to mix with as well, mix some strawberry for a strawberry margarita! Lost .8 only because it is so stong, it definitely can use a little acclimation, and at least I couldn't smoke it every day ... too flavorful for me, i'd get sick of it.

• 1 month later...
NAKHLA Marguerita

Oh what a deLECtable flavored waterpipe tobacco! Tip o the hat to you Nakhla!!!! For reals though, what great stuff. This is of the sherazade line, which has yet to dissapoint me (try Cinnamon and Chocomint, mmm mmm good). Twas not the wettest I've ever seen Nakhla but definately servicable and I know when I add glycerin and agave nectar it will be explosive. As is there was enough moisture to give me 2.5 hours from a miniphunnel fairly tightly packed, though not as tight as Tangiers. I could have gotten another 1/2 hr or more from it but was growing weary as my bones are not as lively as they once were. Oh those were the days.....

Playing bocce on the beach with my lover, Francesca, we'd romp in the sand looking over the bay and our moans of pleasure and joy would coalesce in time with the tide's crash.....sipping our margueritas as though we were drinking from eachother's very being, very lifeforce.....

Ehem. Very good flavor, lime is predominant with very slight undertones of alchoholic saltiness. Smells JUST like a margarita but I was hard pressed to find a hint of orange bitters in taste, though there was a facet that reminded me of tequila a bit. Simply put, tastes like a very lime forward margarita, just the right balance of sweet and citrusy sourful sensation. Jazz hands! Spirit fingers! Soooo GOOD!

I would highly recommend this to anyone as it succesfully toes the, hell completely foots the line between sweet and tart, fruitiness and realism.

And of course the buzz will hit you like a fucking mace to the face swung by Odin himself. Yes, Odin has a mace. It's very nice. Lots of ornately detailed etchings of fanciful women eating grapes and drinking mint tea with just a skosh of breast exposed...very tasteful.

GREEEEAAAAAT STUFF! BUY IT NOW!!! Especially if you are as lucky as me to get Nakhla for 5-6 bucks a 250g box. Will be a permanent fixture in my stash and I'm picky about those.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Margarita
Hookah: 32 inch km copper heart
Bowl: small egypyian
Hose: razzan
Coals: 1 40mmgolden

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Semi Moist
Smell: like salty limes
Taste: complex,sweet,salty strong lime with touch of lemon and a citris zing on the finish
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: typical nakhla buzz
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From:
traded for it ;thanks matterios2
Overall: 9/10;awsome lime flavor could do without the slight saltyniss but than agin I think it completes this as a margarita flavor.I can't wait to try mixing this with other flavors[/quote] Edited by twoapplesplease

• 1 year later...
Nakhla Sheradaze Marguerita

Hookah: KM Admiral with Nizbor Boho.
Hose: KM Pro hose with oxidized tip
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Foil: 1 layer Reynolds HD
Coals: 3 CocoJamras
Base Liquid: Tap water with ice,,,,one of the few times I use ice.

Appearance: Typical Nakhla cut, sticky although drier than usual Nakhla.
Smell: Smells like a margarita, you can even get a hint of tequilla in it.
Taste: Exactly how it smells, stronger on the fruitiness than the alcohol, but in balance.
Smoke: High quantity, High quality...very dense clouds.
Buzz: Not to me, but to newbies, you'll pick it up.
Duration: 1.25 hours

Purchased from a local smoke shop (FOR 4.99!)

Overall: Definitely a great flavor...don't shy away from it. Best margarita flavor ever. 10/10.

• 1 month later...
[b][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#9f9f9f"]Brand : Nakhla[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#9f9f9f"]Sub Devision : [/color][/font][/b]Sherazade
Flavour : [color=#00ff00]Marguerita[/color]

[b]Hookah:[/b] No Name Brass egyptian
[b]Bowl:[/b] Hubblyshack - Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Hullets-Heavyweight
[b]Hose: Custom [/b]
[b]Coals: Lump wood coals[/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] cooled water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Moderate Amount of stems With an erratic cut for the Tobacco. Fairly wet a bit more than just clammy. Tobacco Clumped Together on opening. Breaks apart into smokable density fairly easily.
[b]Smell:[/b][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#9f9f9f"] Strong Lime scent smacks you in the gob. Also faint petrol smell of tequila is there But its feint.[/color][/font]
Packaging : Very Plain green Monocrome packaging not exactly an eye catcher I would not suggest using this for [size=3]display in an store[/size].

[b]Taste: [size=3]Has a kick on the inhale with strong sour notes. On the exhale its very cooling with a much sweeter lime taste.[/size][/b]
[b]Smoke: The clouds where alot better than I would expect from nakhla Quite thick and had a nice smell to them.[/b]

[b]Duration: [size=3]1.5 hours wasnt harsh for a second. And could have lasted 10 more muinites.[/size][/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hubblyshack

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#9f9f9f"][b]Summary : [/b][size=3][b]There are very few sour tobaccos and this is one of them I absoulutely adore it its a cool morning or late night smoke with nice aftertones.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

• 5 months later...
[b]Naklah [/b]margarita
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers small phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]standard mya[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells like pinetrees? [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: lemon/lime ishhh[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] none[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah Company[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 8/10 I was not really knowing what to expect going into this flavor. I have actually never had a margarita before and so this one has been sitting in my stash for quite some time. It smells a bit like pine trees I guess and I found the taste to be a very interesting lemon limey mix. Cant say whether it tastes like the drink or not but I thought it was pretty tasty. Big white clouds, mellow buzz, everything was good =)[/color][/font][/b]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]If you like lemon/lime flavors give this a go[/color][/font][/b]