Jersey Shore Cancelled

Stuie

and now the worlds IQ must now slowly recover the ground that Jersey Shore took from it. Purely from their collective stupidity and its broadcast on Cable TV.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1346363957' post='555482']
Thank god. Unfortunately there's only more mind-numbing shows waiting to take its place.
[/quote]

Watch it be something like "Kissing Cousins" - First Cousins in Committed Relationships.

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1346359746' post='555471']
yea finally, now do the same to the Kardashians
[/quote]

LOL..... ^5! I typed my post before I read yours.....

Great minds think alike.

'Rani

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1346370346' post='555496']
I was going to quote iain till I saw how many o's he put iain you only liked that show because you are always drunk and everything is funny to drunk people
[/quote]

you say that like it is a problem...

Oh where will I turn to for my weekly dosage of moronic guidos fist pumping?????

Teen Mom is also over now as well... Atleast with the original girls. They'll probably do it more with the new "16 and Pregnant" girls.

In other words, MTV is still not playing music videos...

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1346367802' post='555489']
[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1346359746' post='555471']
yea finally, now do the same to the Kardashians
[/quote]

LOL..... ^5! I typed my post before I read yours.....

Great minds think alike.

'Rani
[/quote]

I'll fist pump to that!

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1346385290' post='555520']
we need more Honey BooBoo
[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTZwBg5m8Ho"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTZwBg5m8Ho[/url]

What amazes me is that shows like this practically cause you to go brain dead, if you aren't already, get high ratings and go on for many seasons. Yet shows that just "mind f***" you, make you think, make you question things, etc. are the ones that barely make it through a single season.

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1346396205' post='555536']
What amazes me is that shows like this practically cause you to go brain dead, if you aren't already, get high ratings and go on for many seasons. Yet shows that just "mind f***" you, make you think, make you question things, etc. are the ones that barely make it through a single season.
[/quote]

This 100% * ∞
  • Upvote 1

I'm glad its gone.

Also, speaking of the Kardashians...did you know that Kim Kardashian (I think that's the right one) ASKED for her own star on the sidewalk in Hollywood? She claimed something like reality stars deserve a spot because they are like how rappers were treated before their talent was recognized. HA, hahhaahaha.

[quote name='Kathrynx' timestamp='1346816370' post='555798']
I'm glad its gone.

Also, speaking of the Kardashians...did you know that Kim Kardashian (I think that's the right one) ASKED for her own star on the sidewalk in Hollywood? She claimed something like reality stars deserve a spot because they are like how rappers were treated before their talent was recognized. HA, hahhaahaha.
[/quote]
if this ever happened
[img]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3595-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1