New Nahkla Flavors

[quote name='CO_hookah' timestamp='1350448718' post='558574']
I love ice lemon mint. When I have money I plan on picking up the watermelon and raspberry ones!
[/quote]
The raspberry is great, the watermelon is...so-so. Blueberry is by far the best mizo flavor and imo the best Nak flavor.

Blueberry was good, not amazing too me. Not in too much of a hurry to try these new ones.

Nakhla's Best 3 IMO: Marguerita, Earl Gray and Cinnamon

I'm going to stick traditional and say double apple is still my favorite Nakhla flavor :) followed by blueberry and ice lemon mint

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1350483934' post='558589']
Blueberry was good, not amazing too me. Not in too much of a hurry to try these new ones.

Nakhla's Best 3 IMO: Marguerita,[b] Earl Gray[/b] and Cinnamon
[/quote]

Honestly the last time i tried that it was harsh as all hell and sucked, made me cough up a lung...i have heard its because of the shizerdale (prolly spelled wrong) line is very dry and hard to get right

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1342218469' post='551697']
Lemon Ice Mint is like Tang Mimon x10 on strength (at least in my experience). I'd love to try the watermelon one...and probably even the grape!!!
[/quote]

Anyone else agree with this? I really like lemon mint flavors in general and they are always a croud pleaser. If I could have the ease of Nak with the flavor of Tang (or better) it would be perfect for when I'm on the go.

AF has a very good lemon mint in my opinion but it's just too light of a smoke after spoiling myself with Tang and Nak.

I'm very interested in ice lemon mint and orange peach.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1350497604' post='558629']
Lemon Ice Mint is like Tang Mimon x10 on strength (at least in my experience). I'd love to try the watermelon one...and probably even the grape!!!
[/quote]

Anyone else agree with this? I really like lemon mint flavors in general and they are always a croud pleaser. If I could have the ease of Nak with the flavor of Tang (or better) it would be perfect for when I'm on the go.

AF has a very good lemon mint in my opinion but it's just too light of a smoke after spoiling myself with Tang and Nak.

[/quote]

Ice lemon mint won't disappoint you. After spending time in Israel, where the only flavor you get served at bars is a variation of lemon mint (by far the best lemon mint I've ever had and I've yet to find something similar), ice lemon mint did not did not disappoint, and I think you'll enjoy it a lot!

[quote name='CO_hookah' timestamp='1350499806' post='558634']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ice lemon mint won't disappoint you. After spending time in Israel, where the only flavor you get served at bars is a variation of lemon mint (by far the best lemon mint I've ever had and I've yet to find something similar), ice lemon mint did not did not disappoint, and I think you'll enjoy it a lot!
[/quote]

I love me some mimon, but ice lemon mint was just too mojito limey and sweet for what I prepared my taste buds for. It's not a bad flavor at all but I get really bored of it. Last night I managed to get halfway through a bowl before calling it quits to af berry.

[quote name='Nerdy' timestamp='1350502254' post='558637']
[quote name='CO_hookah' timestamp='1350499806' post='558634']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I love me some mimon, but ice lemon mint was just [b]too mojito limey and sweet [/b]for what I prepared my taste buds for. It's not a bad flavor at all but I get really bored of it. Last night I managed to get halfway through a bowl before calling it quits to af berry.
[/quote]

I'm sold! Now I need to find a reason to make an order.

Just had the orange peach last night, F*cken awesome! Smooth tangy and the right amount of peach hint. My favorite so far out of these new flavors.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1350483934' post='558589']

Nakhla's Best 3 IMO: Marguerita, Earl Gray and Cinnamon
[/quote]I like your style, buddy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys the new nakhla mix flavors are kickin!!
[quote name='mattarios2' timestamp='1342219099' post='551699']
I am excited to try all of them except maybe the apple depending on what apple it will be. I wonder if it will be double apple with ice, single apple w ice, eskandarany w apple, who knows?!!?
[/quote] Its a green apple something new not comparable with any other apple @ nakhla you will def love it.

There is also a new flavor the orange/peach new to the Nakhla Mix group but not Ice though, but this flavor is simply amazing especially for me cause i enjoy peach!

[quote name='Lebrancard' timestamp='1351687619' post='559598']
why the Ice affix? What kind of flavor does it add?
[/quote]The Ice flavor gives it that cool refreshing feeling on the exhale and inhale unlike mint which gives a cool feeling plus the actual mint flavor itself. The ice flavor is just the coolnes without the mint flavor, i guess.

The Orange/Peach is amazing you have to try, and the Ice Apple is mmm new its not your regular apple taste, its like bitting into an extremely fresh and cold Green apple

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1351708950' post='559616']
As someone who isn't a fan of mint, I should check out these Ice flavors...
[/quote]Yeah, I'm not a fan of mint but I do like their Lemon Ice mix. If you've had Tang Mimon and liked it, Nak's is a lil more potent.

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1351710424' post='559622']
[/quote]Yeah, I'm not a fan of mint but I do like their Lemon Ice mix. If you've had Tang Mimon and liked it, Nak's is a lil more potent.
[/quote]

Yea mine just smells like vinegar now, I can't take a full whiff because it smells so unlike the flavor ... ive smoked only the frist bowl with success in flavor the other 3 i could not finsh because of the taste and alo i have this sour feeling in my throat ...... Weird.

[quote name='Nerdy' timestamp='1351715373' post='559623']
[/quote]

Yea mine just smells like vinegar now, I can't take a full whiff because it smells so unlike the flavor ... ive smoked only the frist bowl with success in flavor the other 3 i could not finsh because of the taste and alo i have this sour feeling in my throat ...... Weird.
[/quote]

I'm assuming you have tried letting it air out a bit. Have you tried that yet?

[quote name='mattarios2' timestamp='1351723881' post='559633']
[quote name='Nerdy' timestamp='1351715373' post='559623']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm assuming you have tried letting it air out a bit. Have you tried that yet?
[/quote]

Sure have. I think it's this crazy Iowa weather, been having temps range from 30 to 75. I picked up the nak in St. Louis 2 weeks ago. I'll try it again once the weather is more stable.