Zombie Disease?

Its a shame whats happening to the children....

[url="http://www.dailytech.com/Baffling+Illness+Strikes+Africa+Turns+Children+Into+Violent+Zombies/article24276.htm"]http://www.dailytech...rticle24276.htm[/url]
  • Upvote 1

Saint Pendulous: if your title is serious, you scare me.

This is quite alarming to me.

I'm editing the title of your thread and making some slight edits to your post. I found it to be quite... distasteful, we'll say.

Sad what's happening over there. Hopefully they figure out the cause/cure.

fair enough, its sad about the kids like i said, but the title did imply that i was glad it was happening to the children, which is not the case at all

but Zombies would be Awesome!

I'm pretty sure the US is testing out a new vaccine [again]... Just like what happened when we ported over "our" vaccines into Africa and a few months later there a first ever AIDs outbreak [[url="http://www.uow.edu.au/~/bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/"]1[/url],[url="http://www.amazon.com/Vaccine-nation-Poisoning-Population-Shot-Time/dp/0984595422/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333743011&sr=8-3"]3[/url]]. The US uses vaccines to cripple foreign countries and I find it quite amusing that Uganda is now part of this crap. The govt recently found out Uganda is sitting on oil [[url="http://www.infowars.com/uganda-oil-us-africa-command-a-tool-to-recolonize-the-african-continent/"]2[/url]], so if we cripple them (hence what I see this article is [i]really[/i] talking about), we will offer aid (treatments for the disease) in exchange for oil, just like the US has done with the "AIDs epidemic" in many parts of Africa. EDIT: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4t97dqass"]Looks like someone else thought the same as me[/url].

One of these days these science experiements/man-made viruses will not be reversible. We will then be looking at the world like many movies and books have predicted (I Am Legend, Resident Evil, Doom, The River, etc. any movie that deals with science experiments gone wrong turning people into aggressive "monsters"). Edited by DrSmokes
  • Upvote 3

yeah my title choice of the article was a bad decision and my focus wasnt on the dieing kids as much as the zombie part, again thats wrong but i wasnt hoping the kids would die, and it says its happened before and so far no medical advances have been made as far as i know so its a bummer for the kids

its weird that it only attacks kids though, i think they said children up to like 19? and it seems like its fairly remote and stays in a local society oddly enough, water supply?

as far as the goverment chemical weapon shit is concerned ever see the Andromeda Strain?

i like zombies...i had a dream about zombies...now to read the article
-a few minutes later-
Well, it really sad about the children, i hope that they figure this thing out, cause its kinda frightening, but also very intreguing at the same time.

[quote name='Captain Ziad' timestamp='1334196884' post='544662']
DrSmokes - therapy is available. Get help now.

Z
[/quote]
It's people like you that need to do a lil reading every once in a while.

I have to do research, as I'm a health care practitioner. I can't help it if I've looked passed the smoke and mirrors and fear mongering of the government, big pharma, and the medical establishment.

But thank you for your concern, I'm doing just fine and will continue to be fine.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1334246368' post='544714']
[quote name='Captain Ziad' timestamp='1334196884' post='544662']
DrSmokes - therapy is available. Get help now.

Z
[/quote]
It's people like you that need to do a lil reading every once in a while.

I have to do research, as I'm a health care practitioner. I can't help it if I've looked passed the smoke and mirrors and fear mongering of the government, big pharma, and the medical establishment.

But thank you for your concern, I'm doing just fine and will continue to be fine.
[/quote]

Yeah, no. Vaccines save lives. People who aren't vaccinating their children due to this poisonous conspiracy fear mongering is causing thousands of pointless illnesses, and so far has cost hundreds of people in the US and the UK their lives. The appearance of HIV had nothing to do with vaccines. Every independent, scientifically rigorous test ever conducted has consistently debunked this anti-vax nonsense, and the rest is nothing more than paranoid conjecture, and it's killing people. Edited by Christopher Mason Taylor
  • Upvote 2

Indeed. There was one doctor who generated most of the vaccine/autism crap - because he was being paid to do so by a lawyer who was running a big lawsuit. He invented data, twisted data, and came up with a set of conclusions in his study that had nothing to do with the truth. In the end, he will be a worse mass-murderer of children than anybody in history.

Z
  • Upvote 3

Did you know that the litigations against him have been dropped because his studies were actually scientific? Just because he was on the payroll of a lawyer doesn't mean shit. All the studies done for drugs are paid for by the pharma company wanting to sell them...and you talk about "crap" from Westfield LMAO!!!!!!!! Good luck trying to find a scientific method study done with drugs. Man, you guys really need to do some of your own research and not listen to what other people say. 99% of the medications on the market aren't even scientifically studied correctly. And if you think that anti-vax people are causing diseases, you are way too ignorant to the actual information out there. Hell, you are way too ignorant period. There's tons of information showing exactly why vaccines don't work, showing correlations to many other diseases, and all the information on ALL THE TOXINS you are injecting directly into your blood stream. I'm going to stop wasting my breath on people who have their heads stuck so far up some holes and are too afraid to actually do some research. I won't be replying back to here as there is nothing more to say.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1334371830' post='544876']
Did you know that the litigations against him have been dropped [i]because his studies were actually scientific?[/quote][/i]

Simply, flatly untrue. The main study re: MMR was [i]not[/i] scientifically rigorous or valid. Only 12 children were included in the study, and their records were faked to begin with, and did not match up with their previous records. The majority of the children had shown signs of autism prior to the examination.

More importantly, since then, studies have been conducted in nearly every first world country, from independent (read: Non-"Big Pharma") sources, much more rigorous than just 12 children with faked records, and have consistently, repeatedly found that there is absolutely no connection whatsoever between the vaccines and autism.

[quote]Just because he was on the payroll of a lawyer doesn't mean shit.[/quote]

It doesn't mean "shit." It does mean that the doctor's motivations are at best questionable. However, you are right to point out that this doesn't necessarily mean the study is invalid. However, the actual facts of the case do this already.

[quote]All the studies done for drugs are paid for by the pharma company wanting to sell them...[/quote]

Not true. Pharmaceutical companies do test their drugs, which is required of them by law. Independent studies, however, are also conducted all the time, for various reasons.

[quote]Good luck trying to find a scientific method study done with drugs.[/quote]

Toss a rock at a medical journal; you'll hit one.

[quote]Man, you guys really need to do some of your own research and not listen to what other people say.[/quote]

Mirror, sir; mirror.

[quote]99% of the medications on the market aren't even scientifically studied correctly.[/quote]

Pretty sure you just pulled that one out of thin air, but I'll bite. Source?

[quote]And if you think that anti-vax people are causing diseases,[/quote]

It's a plain fact. They are causing diseases. Because of them, vaccination numbers have dropped significantly in the US and UK. We have lost herd immunity on, for example, the measles, which has caused many, many illnesses, as well as some deaths.

[quote]There's tons of information showing exactly why vaccines don't work, showing correlations to many other diseases, and all the information on ALL THE TOXINS you are injecting directly into your blood stream.[/quote]

Yes, I am aware that anti-vaxxers like to twist actual facts and make up others, as well as express their ignorance about medical science, loudly and publicly. I've been exposed to a woeful amount of it over the years. Fact is, it's all bogus. The "toxins" bit there is particularly laughable; do you even know what a vaccine is? Or what a toxin is?
  • Upvote 1

[quote]I'm going to stop wasting my breath on people who have their heads stuck so far up some holes and are too afraid to actually do some research.[/quote]

You must breathe pretty hard while typing if that's an issue here. Maybe it's from all those arrogant assumptions you're making about what research other people have and have not done.

[quote]I won't be replying back to here as there is nothing more to say.
[/quote]

That is excellent news. The less anti-vaxxers speak, the better for [url=http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Jenny_McCarthy_Body_Count/Home.html]everyone.[/url]
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Christopher Mason Taylor' timestamp='1334382706' post='544886']
[quote]I'm going to stop wasting my breath on people who have their heads stuck so far up some holes and are too afraid to actually do some research.[/quote]

You must breathe pretty hard while typing if that's an issue here. Maybe it's from all those arrogant assumptions you're making about what research other people have and have not done.

[quote]I won't be replying back to here as there is nothing more to say.
[/quote]

[b]That is excellent news. The less anti-vaxxers speak, the better for [url="http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Jenny_McCarthy_Body_Count/Home.html"]everyone.[/url][/b]
[/quote]

You'll just die a slow unhealthy death without people like me trying to save the world. Go shove it. Welcome to my ignore list. [b] Now i'm done.[/b] Edited by DrSmokes
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1334415821' post='544919']
[b]You'll just die a slow unhealthy death[/b] without people like me trying to save the world.
[/quote]

I certainly might, from smoking. So might you, as it happens. I certainly won't die from the measles, or polio, thanks to vaccines. Sadly (deeply sadly), this is something I can't say for the poor children your cause has killed already, and may yet kill in the future. Edited by Christopher Mason Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
aaaaaand ive been thread jacked lol, this was supposed to be about zombies BUT this turned out WAY more interesting

[quote name='SaintPendulous' timestamp='1335216769' post='545712']
aaaaaand ive been thread jacked lol, this was supposed to be about zombies BUT this turned out WAY more interesting
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry; when it comes to people spewing anti-vax nonsense, I'm almost incapable of remaining silent.

I have zero family members that have had the pig blood, horse blood, cow pox pus from diseased cows, rabbit brain tissue, dog kidney tissue, monkey kidney cell culture, contaminated poultry ovum, formaldehyde, mercury, and aluminum phosphate, (and on... and on... and on...) injected or fed to any of us.

Health issues around here are markedly less than the average family. I bet you have been to the slash/poison/burn-Dr more in the last 3 years than I have been in the last 30.

Between 1986 and 2008 the gov't paid out more than 1, 800,000,000.00 dollars to victims of injuries from vaccines.

Sure, line up, and roll up that sleeve - sheeple, no saving them, don't even try Dr. Smokes, it's not worth the effort.

[quote name='Christopher Mason Taylor' timestamp='1335426062' post='545960']
[quote name='SaintPendulous' timestamp='1335216769' post='545712']
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry; when it comes to people spewing anti-vax nonsense, I'm almost incapable of remaining silent.
[/quote]

hey its all good, it got the attention away from my terribly choice of words for the title lol, its been an interesting ride