Early Christmas Hookah Gift!

My Dad lives in Greece and over the summer a year ago I had gone to visit him and planned on making my way to Turkey to get a Hookah to bring home. Plans didn't work out the way I wanted too and today I got a package in the mail from him and it was a Turkish hookah!

I have yet to smoke out of it and plan on doing so Monday (Work schedule is killer) and hopefully by monday I will be getting the plate and the Turkish Shisha that was suppose to come with it but sent separatesince the package just didn't fit all together in the box.[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/newjacksm/photo.jpg[/img]

Beautiful pipe!! You will love it

But two things 1) Real Turkish pipes do not typically have purge valves, so that's normal.

2) I am currently talking to someone about having a male glass phunnel bowl made for mine. I will let you know how it goes You could also look into an adaptor of some sorts.

Edited by Floataround

Thanks man! Yeah, I am really excited to smoke out of it. I don't think I can wait till monday to smoke out of it. I am going to try for tomorrow. I will also look into adapters and see if some one can custom make me a funnel bowl. Edited by newjacksm

hhahaha i showed erica this picture the first thing she said is "i want to punch this person in the face for the fake ass fruit on the table, who the fuck does that?" haha she said its a nice hookah also

[quote name='newjacksm' timestamp='1324511060' post='533536']
[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1324392195' post='533443']
ekeinos einai ena oreio nargile!
[/quote]
You're Greek?!
[/quote]

Oxi alla exo ena mathima kathe pebti gia duo n tria xronon :P Milas ellinika?

I'm having trouble squelching my jealousy in order to make a gracious comment here!!! Sigh, that is so magnificent. Seriously tho, enjoy your extreme good fortune!