Upside-Down Hookah Bowl

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-9772-hookah-flip-inverted-hookah-bowl.html

I'm sure I'm not the only one who receives H-S.com newsletters. Just wondering what the consensus around the water cooler is? It's a little expensive for my tastes, but just maybe....

Pretty awesome to see hookah innovations though.

Not very popular here on HF!

General consensus is: works fine - but it's too expensive / too hard to clean.

This has been around for quite sometime now. It isn't popular here at all. Useless product in my opinion. Here is my review, [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsuoYb4MjpE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsuoYb4MjpE[/url]

Most reviews I have read on it say it is either ok, or it actually works pretty well, but gets docked for how it looks, and as said, how hard it is to clean and the price. I would love to try it..but it was hard enough for me to spend 10 bucks on a Vortex bowl over an Egyptian, so to spend 40 bucks on a bowl to me is a little out there... :wacko:

[quote name='bradleyclark86' timestamp='1317697385' post='526365']
GAH! I feel like such a n00b now...

:wallbash:
[/quote]

Nah, just missed out on the drama.

i am about to send the one i have now to dave for him to try, but from my understanding is that it is ok, but not worth the hassle. i didnt like it much

Never seen this thing, sad i missed the drama lol.

Also, the day I spend 40 bucks on a bowl is the day I call excessive frivolity on my spending habits and sell everything i own and move into a cave.

I wont lie...at the right price I would try it. But a the right price I mean under 10 bucks..

:ph34r: **Flips Over My Regular Bowl** Nope doesn't work...

.....Think I'll Keep Smoking It Normally

I don't see how this would work for a damn anyway, especially compared to a phunnel. One of the reasons I like the phunnel, is because all the juice stays in the bowl, and keeps things tasting awesome for longer. This thing is an inverted bowl, with a screen, so the juice is just going to drip out all over your coals anyways. And seriously, who are they kidding when it comes to getting rid of CO? You still have a bowl, cm's away from hot ass coals, emitting CO. It doesnt' matter if the coals aren't touching, the CO is still going to be given off, and get sucked up through the bowl.

$40 bucks of fail right there. Edited by Barnaby