Glass Hookah Stems Are Ready!

Hey everyone, I'm finally ready to start selling these stems! They will only fit a large vase but on request I can make them to fit a smaller size vase. (They will be a little shorter and smaller if this is the case)

They will be USD: $200.00 plus shipping (price will be actual shipping plus packaging)

Wholesale: contact via private message or email.

I am going to do these on a custom order basis since I don't have a back stock, so please allow 2 - 3 weeks to receive. Because of this custom order basis, i would like a $50 deposit via MF or money order. When i receive the deposit, I will notify you via email with an invoice, and then once your order is complete I will collect the rest of the money and provide you with the tracking number.

I will be offering 5 styles to start off with A-E so please specify which model you would like. The heart piece will be similar to the one pictured, but a bit larger to look better with a larger vase. (the one pictured is a bit to small).

They will all come with a diffuser worked into your down stem.

Your hose with a normal grommet will fit in the hose port and glass on glass hoses are soon to come!

Your clay bowl will fit on the top with a standard rubber grommet no problem!

Your large grommet for the vase will fit!

FOR THE FIRST MONTH I WILL THROW IN A GLASS ON GLASS HOOKAH BOWL FOR FREE!

MF is Jake_moskowitz@hotmail.com

Any questions please contact me via email @ ponchojake@gmail.com

Thanks eveyone! I hope your all excited about this as I am, its been months in progress!

Thanks again and have a great day!

Edit by delSol_si: if you don't know what MF or money friend is, pm me and I will let you know, please don't bother poncho with it. Edited by delSol_si
please use mf for money friend instead, thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic man, really top notch! And I personally think the price is reasonable for a limited run handmade hookah.

I like the options you chose as well, nice for people to have choices.

Made my pants tight... Incredible. I kinda think these would look cool in a Erlenmeyer flask, keep the sleek glass look. Just wish I had a job...

Yes, any custom orders will carry an additional fee though because I will have to take time and material to figure out the best design for it.

I will combine designs for an additional $50 and would ask for a $100 deposit instead of a $50 deposit on all custom orders. (prices will vary on custom orders)

I can also make an additional stem with the proper fittings so your hookah would have for example an 16 - 19 inch stem. The pieces have to be specific to which part of the stem they make up because one piece has to have the coal tray and bowl and the other has to fit i
QUOTE (vqturbo @ Aug 10 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can i combine E and A together?

**Money in hand, waits for reviews...

Yea i can ship to Canada, but I dont know how much it will cost off hand. I haven't shipped any yet so i'm not sure of the weight the box will be. I can let you know once i ship one. What ever actual shipping costs are is what i will charge.

Thanks
Jake

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Aug 10 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you ship to Canada? How much does it cost to ship it here? Halifax NS Canada

I cant wait for one of these guys. Ill be sending money shortly.

Hey, there may be new models available by then, but these will still be available as well.

Thank and have a great day!

Jake

QUOTE (Zyram @ Aug 10 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new job starts end of this month but I'm not paid till October... How long will you be making these poncho? they are freaking AWESOME. I really want to get one!

-Z