How Do You Fund You Hookah

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Jul 30 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i do nothing lol im a lazy college boy. id love to have a job but im swamped with my major and all the credits i have to take, 15 a semester and 8 every summer, so i fund my hookah by saving all my cash i get for my birthday and holidays and make sure i can buy my shisha lol

whats your major? i was supposed to switch between 16 and 18 credits a semester for my last 2 years but i didnt so now im a bit behind, woops.

QUOTE (fineout @ Aug 2 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Jul 30 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i do nothing lol im a lazy college boy. id love to have a job but im swamped with my major and all the credits i have to take, 15 a semester and 8 every summer, so i fund my hookah by saving all my cash i get for my birthday and holidays and make sure i can buy my shisha lol

whats your major? i was supposed to switch between 16 and 18 credits a semester for my last 2 years but i didnt so now im a bit behind, woops.

lol thats why i decided to do summer school and my major is biomedical science lol

i cook peoples food at perkins.. making 8.25 an hour yet we have a guy that just started that is makin 9.00 an hour yet i have been there for a year, and i should be a certified trainer being that i train most of the new cooks but they don't wanna pay me more <br>

I steal babies at the mall from the stollers when their mommys are busy buying over priced clothes instead of more dipers then sell them on the black market. Lol....seriously.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Aug 3 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I steal babies at the mall from the stollers when their mommys are busy buying over priced clothes instead of more dipers then sell them on the black market. Lol....seriously.

I knew someone else was selling... I can't get nearly what I used to for a baby anymore! Damn you competition!

-Z

QUOTE (Zinite @ Jul 29 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (chinamon @ Jul 29 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sunday - thursday :: i sit at home and jerk off all day and night
friday - saturday :: photographer and promoter at a couple clubs

WINNER

+1 that is seriously the most amazing response! Now only if we could all get paid to jerk off all day.

I manage at a mcdonalds...... last week my store paid for me to go to boise (drove from spokane), paid my gas, food, hotel, beer (came free with the free dinner in the hotel)...... For a college job its not too bad. Got 2 college credits (buisness electives i don't need but still).

I own a gas station, don't make to much after all the bills. I would say a 140 Grand salary but after my Wifes Mercedes, My house, My Escalade, and my Daughters Range rover not to much left over :/ Bills are killing me.