[official] Member Picture Thread [official]

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 19 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ashes87 @ Jun 19 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm, maybe I shouldnt have posted a pic in here, but oh well. Im used to being chased in some form or fashion.

??? All I said was "wow, that is a good looking girl" in the form of an emoticon and tried to make it a little humorous, all in fun, no disrespect was meant, sorry if you took it that way...

Compared to all the shit she gets from me thats nothing. Actually sitting by her and it made her laugh.

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Jun 22 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dont worry delsol, you didnt offend me, Im just used to people making comments about me in some form or fashion, or pursuing me in the fact they want my a$$.

Ok good, I was hoping I didn't make you regret posting your pic because that was not my intent. And, just to clarify, I don't want you a$$, I don't do sex wink.gif, I just like looking at eye candy and enjoying the scenery. I like the "look but don't touch" policy tongue.gif

Capt., thanks for confirming her statement. Edited by delSol_si

THE PARTY PICS!
this is my mom and me after devouring a margarita.

and just for good measure, I went out one night, woke up the next morning to find these pics in my Photo Booth. I was wasted.
Edited by coastlines

Dont worry delsol, you didnt offend me, Im just used to people making comments about me in some form or fashion, or pursuing me in the fact they want my a$$.

rofl.gif

Ahh, that was a good one ash......

ohsnap1.gif

Oh snap she was serious...

I'm not saying what your saying is not true....I just think it's awesome that you decided to say it....awesome as in hilariously funny....not funny haha but funny odd....

QUOTE (shalowlow @ Jun 23 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl.gif

ohsnap1.gif

I'm not saying what your saying is not true....I just think it's awesome that you decided to say it....awesome as in hilariously funny....not funny haha but funny odd....

You lost me on that one brother.

QUOTE (coastlines @ Jun 23 2009, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THE PARTY PICS!
this is my mom and me after devouring a margarita.

Now that's my kind of Margarita...one I could literally drown in!!!!

<----that's me trying to be all...cultural n shit.

me about a year ago with an old shitty chinese hookah lit up during a camping trip...i was inexperienced. haha.

i'm on the left..shwasted

graduation a year ago

a really really long time ago with longer hair, strikin a pose

more recent...at college

and yeah. wabambalam. Edited by Moefasaaa

sweet bangs.

QUOTE (lowspeedchase @ Jun 23 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dont worry delsol, you didnt offend me, Im just used to people making comments about me in some form or fashion, or pursuing me in the fact they want my a$.

rofl.gif

ohsnap1.gif

Yea, I was a little lost on that one too lowspeed, dont feel bad.

I think he was trying to say that it was funny that I said what I said, but could not believe that I was being serious at the same time.

Delsol, I like the term "eye candy". You can use that in reference to me anytime you like dance2.gif

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Jun 24 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (lowspeedchase @ Jun 23 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dont worry delsol, you didnt offend me, Im just used to people making comments about me in some form or fashion, or pursuing me in the fact they want my a$.

rofl.gif

ohsnap1.gif

Yea, I was a little lost on that one too lowspeed, dont feel bad.

I think he was trying to say that it was funny that I said what I said, but could not believe that I was being serious at the same time.

Delsol, I like the term "eye candy". You can use that in reference to me anytime you like dance2.gif

my lady was called eye candy by some guy last night...she laughed at him. i felt better.

LOL, that is pretty funny.

I have been called worse by some people, and have had some more interesting names given to me, none of which will be mentioned in here, but maybe at a future date in a different thread.

• 4 weeks later...