Signing Off.

Hey everyone,

I recently came to the decision to ride in livestrong challenge in philadelphia. This challenge consists of a 70 mile bike ride which you ride sponsored raising money for the livestrong organization. As many of you may know its an organization in which they fund cancer reasearch. I am riding in honor of my grandmother who passed away due to lung cancer from smoking; in her memory I am raising money and riding the challenge on August 23rd of this year; my 21st birthday. With this new goal I have set in my life I have realized that I should not be hypocritical in my lifestyle and riding in honor of my grandmother while smoking myself. I have decided almost as a new years resolution to better my lifestyle and give up smoking tobacco whether cigars or hookah as well know and love. To really set myself straight on the path I sold all of my stuff to a friend of mine. As you may have guessed the reason for writing this is that I will not be frequent around here since I wont have much to share in the world of hookah. I will miss the fun nights in the chats from the past and the humorous times among the forum friends I have made. Thanks guys its been great! biggrin.gif

p.s. if you would like to help me in aid of sponsorship for this event whether in honor of someone you know whos currently dealing with cancer or has died from this disease and youd like to make a donation in their name contact me via private message

Say it ain't so, Joe aka Spotless!

Well, sir I didn't know how serious you were untill you bought that trainer, and now giving up hookah? I applaud you my man.

We went through alot together in this place didn't we? Even though Asshole Magoo screwed us over I'm glad I got to know ya in the process.

And at least you didn't buy all that new shit just to sell it right lol? wink.gif

You'll be missed and if I ever log onto AIM in my ghetto fabulous style I'll check for you.

GIVE MANDY THE OL HEY HOWS IT GOIN FOR ME!!!!!!!!

Much Love, Mark