So, I finally ordered some AF I've never had before from Nazar.

Cocktail
Watermelon
Caffe Latte

I bought these generally based on reviews. They all seem well liked. What do you guys think of these three? I haven't had them yet and I wanna know what to expect.

Caffe Latte, is it strong coffee flavor or is a smooth coffee? I love coffee!

Only bad thing I can imagine with it is the flavor sticking to the pipe and having to clean it.

QUOTE (MechAnt @ May 12 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cocktail
Watermelon
Caffe Latte

I bought these generally based on reviews. They all seem well liked. What do you guys think of these three? I haven't had them yet and I wanna know what to expect.

Has anyone had heat issues with watermelon? Mine burnes too hot too fast. I havent smoked AF in 3 years, I have forgotten how to use it.....

QUOTE (shesha1 @ May 13 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MechAnt @ May 12 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cocktail
Watermelon
Caffe Latte

Has anyone had heat issues with watermelon? Mine burnes too hot too fast. I havent smoked AF in 3 years, I have forgotten how to use it.....

I have 2 AF Watermelon tubs, one that is harsher than the other. The one that is more harsh I mix with other shisha flavors and it comes out fine. The one that is not harsh I smoke by itself.

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ May 13 2008, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
moodz did you acclimate the harsh tub ?

Yes I did and it did tone down the harshness. Acclimation definitely works for all shishas.

Can't wait for this order to come in. I wonder how it'll turn out. For the most part Watermelon seems positive and cocktail seems mixed. Caffee Latte, not many reviews on it at all.