What are you smoking right now?

22 minutes ago, Chreees said:

Got it from TexasHookah, something simple to get me back into it again. I forgot how good it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, im hoping this paycheck to have enough money to get coals, 2 250g of nak mizo and a new hose or 2, gonna have to order from 5star though because while southsmoke has nak a dollar cheaper, 5star has cocoultimates

22 minutes ago, Chreees said: Got it from TexasHookah, something simple to get me back into it again. I forgot how good it is!

Nice, im hoping this paycheck to have enough money to get coals, 2 250g of nak mizo and a new hose or 2, gonna have to order from 5star though because while southsmoke has nak a dollar cheaper, 5star has cocoultimates

Nice, how are the CocoUltimates compared to Coconaras?

4 hours ago, Coleman said:

not sure yet, trying them out at ty's suggesting cause coconara's have been meh. think theyve been warping my sessions taste

Yeah, the box I've got is definitely a little on the lame side. I can't shake the feeling that they're adding a bit of a coal taste. :/

40 minutes ago, Bawhee said:

Got AF peach to see if it can help my need for peach, I'm dying here guys, this doesn't come close.

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Tangiers Peach Cobbler. om nom nom. I have to say that I got burnt out on peach flavors for a long long time, but they are a nice treat every once in a while now. 

On November 18, 2015 at 3:08:17 PM, Bawhee said:

AF blueberry, just as disappointing as I remember :D

I hear that. I need to mix it with some mint to make it enjoyable.

Currently smoking Tangiers Pikina Sun with Cane Mint. Really good together. In my opinion, Pikina Sun is too sweet on its own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just managed to scrape the cash together to order with a friend :) . I now have k-guava, k-peach, and passionfruit :)....sadly a day after paying, I broke a 120 ml bottle of Zurro's Private Stock vape juice :(

• 1 month later...

Smoking Fumari Ambrosia at a lounge out in Pittsburgh. It's been way to long since I've been on this site

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

My name is Kimberly and I work for the Department of Genetic Medicine. We currently are recruiting for a paid research study looking for Hookah-Smokers. The total compensation for the study is $250. Please see below for the details:

"In Vivo Biomarker that Identifies Waterpipe Smoking-related Lung Health"

This is a paid research study looking for healthy 18-35 year old Waterpipe/Hookah Smokers with no history of smoking any other form of tobacco.

This study includes: 
- Telephone questionnaire
- Screening visit (includes medical history, physical exam, chest X-ray, oral/dental and neck exam, electrocardiogram (EKG) and a breathing test) 
- Bronchoscopy visit

To find out more about this study or our other clinical studies, please call us at show contact info (Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).

The Department of Genetic Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine is conducting this study under IRB approved protocol #1604017170. Please also visit our Facebook page (The Department of Genetic Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College) to "Follow" us and make sure to click the "Like" 

• 2 months later...