Hookahcompany.com Reviews

mushrat

I just received the Medium Funnel bowl and glass mod I ordered from HC.
They were both wrapped in big bubble-wrap and the box was filled with packing peanuts. There were no scratches or anything, wonderful condition. cool.gif

I placed the order on the 7th, it shipped out on the 8th and got here on the 14th.
I would definitely order from them again. biggrin.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I placed an order for another small Tangiers Phunnel, Smiley's glass mod, and an Inlaid Mosaic Mya Cloisonne Hose , and everything went smoothly. I put the order in for 2nd day air and recieved the package 2 days later at 1 in the afternoon! Products were packed very snugly, lots of bubble wrap and popcorn. Overall very satisfied with my order, I just placed a new order for some Tangiers Tobacco last night for regular ground shipping, I'll let everyone know how that goes!

These guys are AWESOME!!!! I live in Cali..and the first thing I look for in online vendors is how close they are too me. Even though they are in southern Cali from me...they are insane with shipments! The product was WELL packed and prices were incredible! I purchased some product last Friday and called that afternoon to add a Tangiers 250g at around 1:00pm. I received EVERYTHING that Saturday Fed-EX!! Now, that was insane!

I just ordered 2 more shipments from them yesterday because the prices, customer service and product were perfect!

I would STRONGLY suggest these guys..ESPECIALLY if you live in Cali!

• 3 weeks later...
I ordered 2 box's of charocal from hookahcompany (International order as I live in the UK).. Anyway the order status is on "Approved".. I phoned them up just to ask when they ship there orders a week ago, they said every friday.. Ok its been past last friday and I just wanted to know wheather they update there status from there? To like dispatched or something because the order status is still on "Approved"..

Plus is there anyway I can check my order on USPS websites.. If so where do I find that reciept.. or whatever that websites tells me I need

Ill update this and turn it in to a review once I recieve my order wink.gif Edited by amnite

more stuff from hookah company
4 tubs of shisha and 2 boxes of coal
all came in good condition
then to top it off
250 GRAMS OF FREE MOCHA TOBACCO!
the only way these guys could be better is if they wernt located in cally, so it would ship quicker
however shipping is prompt considering where they are located
A+ 10/10 as always

• 1 month later...
I live about 10 minutes from the warehouse so naturally, they are where I buy from. They have always been wonderful to me. Huge selections, fair prices, everything you could need. Isee a couple posts about shipping issues, the only experience I can give is that often when I go in there, they are frantically trying to package 40+ hookahs that were ordered that day. Customs can be an issue, I know this from shipping things to my relatives overseas. Just call and talk to them, they are really nice people and they will take you seriously. I will always buy from HC. 10/10

• 2 weeks later...
Ordering from Hookah Company has been one of my best online purchasing experiences. I ordered Tangiers Orange Soda and Peach Iced Tea (The 2 flavors that apparently everyone loves and nobody has in stock), and some Nour wood coals. Since I'm in Southern California, I got my order at my doorstep less than 24 hours from when I ordered it. I've definitely found my new online hookah supplies store.

Shipping: 11/10

Prices: 9/10

Overall satisfaction: 10/10

• 2 weeks later...
Purchase:
KM Amer

i used the discount code, hookahforum , and got -10.00 about, so my shipping charge was basically one cent, so the total of my Purchase was $69.96.

It arrived in exactly 3 days after the shipping date.

The only problem is the crappy egyptian clay bowl they sent with it. It has cracks in the middle, and is too mide to fit on a normal sized bowl stem.

Ohh, and the KM hose wont fit with a grommet, but that's not too much of a problem.

You get Nahkla mixed fruit with every purchse over 50 bucks. I added in my order comments that i did not want this flavor at all, so instead they sent me a 250 of Sweet Melon! God Bless Them.

Ohh yeah, 9/10. tongue.gif Edited by ZenSilk

• 2 weeks later...
I placed an order for a KM Amer and a bunch of shisha and accessories on Oct 4 with Hookah Company. My order was shipped in a timely fashion - unfortunately, and unbeknownst to me, they require a direct signature on all their high value packages, which meant that FedEx had some issues, but it was finally delivered. (NB to HC: you might want to consider putting a notice about the signature requirement on your checkout page. I know I would have had it shipped to my work address had I known).

The package, however, did finally arrive (no thanks to FedEx's horrible customer service). Packaging was great, lots of bubble wrap and peanuts ensured a safe delivery. My only complaint was with the defective hose included with the hookah - it has two holes somewhere in it - one in the plastic tip (I found it using soapy water and blowing) and another somewhere in the wrapped handle that I can hear but not see. I emailed back about the hose, but they told me they would not send me a replacement without pictures of the damage. I am still awaiting a reply to my followup email on the 13th.

Great products and selection, but not very good customer service.

*Edited for spelling*

EDIT: recieved a new hose 2 weeks ago. Thanks Hookah Company! Edited by ahwahoo2006

• 3 weeks later...
i love this place!
shipping is inexpensive and it gets to me in 2 days! =D
i bought some hookcubes, and i got them, all DOA. i called and they just sent me out new ones for free. that was sweet! and they all work.
nice people, nice service, and good prices.

Just ordered/recieved my third order from them to date.....

32" Danab Hookah
Starbuzz Honeyberry
Tangiers 250g Juicy Peach
Tangiers Small Bowl
Romman 250g of Grape(free)
Al Fakher 50g of Strawberry(free)

All in all it was a good sale I recieved 300g of shisha for free for having an order over $100.00.

Pros- Came shipped nicely and nothing was broke! Nice pricing and enjoyed the free shisha!

Cons- Took awhile to get to me(Wisconsin) also when I tried to change the starbuzz honeyberry an hour after my order was placed they never responded till the day after my order was already shipped thus it wasn't changed!

NOTE: I blame the long shipping time on the CA fires!

All in all i would order from them again 7/10

Im gonna say i ordered this on the 30th of October and it arrived safely at my house on the 3rd or November.

250G of Tangiers Maraschino Cherry
250G of Layalina Mixed Fruit
250G of Al Fakher Orange
250G of Al Fakher Golden Bahraini Apple
Smiley's Coconut Coals
Easy-Lite Hookah Coals
Also since i spent like 70 bucks or something like that i got a free 250G Nakhla Strawberry, but since i already had some of that i asked for Tropicana and they gave me that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Also for some reason they only had 50G packs of the Laylina Mixed Fruit so instead of them giving me 5... they gave me 10!! woot woot so know i have 500G of Layalina biggrin.gif

Quick shipping, good packaging (Smileys Coals made a little bit of a mess), i love HC.. can't wait for another shipment biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
I just received my order from Hookah Company today.

Hookah and Shisha were well packed with plenty of padding and bubble wrap. Nothing was damaged.

Prices are SUPERB.

Ordered Tuesday night. Received Friday morning.

Hookah Company = 10/10

FedEx Home Delivery = A+

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered on Sunday, got here on Friday
4 250g boxes of shisha, all wrapped well, fairly fresh
box of exotica coals - perfect
cheap wind cover - no scraches or dents or anything

Everything was wrapped well with plenty of packing peanuts. Got here in five days (one day longer than thought, but that was FedEx's fault) Only problem was I was suppose to get a free 50g box of some Fusion stuff for ordering over $40 and that didn't come, oh well, not a huge problem at all.

9.5/10 (-.5 for not having the freebie)

ordered on the 15th and got my order today at about 3pm

Tangier's small phunnel bowl
250g Tangier's horchata
some new grommets

everything was packaged good and when i ordered i messed up my email information so i called them and the customer service was excellent!!!!!!

My second order from HC and everything was packed good. I ordered a medium phunnel and a small phunnel. The medium is bigger then the large one I got from HS. I finally got some Exoticas, Tangiers Kashmir Apple, some foil and a freebie fussion Guava. The blue Phunnel is the one I had and I took pics of the new medium phunnel. This thing is HUGE!!

It took a while for shipping the second time but no points off because of the holidays. The first shipment I got from them was very fast. I will do more business with them for sure. I also forgot on my first order FedEx delivered it on Saturday!! Ordered on a Tues. received on Sat.

God, but I love these guys. I was bored at the end of the long Christmas weekend so sat down and used a small piece of my Christmas bonus to buy another hookah for the collection along with a replacement vase on my everyday pipe that I recently broke. Placed the order online last night, and got a Federal Express notification that my package shipped today for delivery tomorrow. I check the various vendors I trust online, but it seems more often than not I end up ordering from HC and they have never yet let me down.

'Rani

• 2 weeks later...
My first transaction with HC... AWESOME!!!

I ordered late Jan 1 (tuesday) but it wasn't shipped. Emailed them on Thursday about the shipping. I wasn't angry or anything, just a bit curious. They apologized profusely and explained that they were taking their monthly inventory and delayed the shipping of my order and offered to throw in some free tobacco. Asked for Fusion Miami Beach (awesome flavor btw). To my extreme shock, they added a 250g! I didn't expect anything for compensation cause it wasn't a big deal for me but at most all I could ask for was a 50g pack. Amazing people there at HC. They went above and beyond to satisfy the customer. Package shipped on Friday, arrived Saturday. FedEx FTW! Delivery on Saturday! One day shipping!

32" Magdy Zidan Horas B
2 hose grommets
50g Fusion Cactus Pear
250g Fusion Miami Beach

These guys rock period. Even moreso if you're in SoCal (ONE DAY SHIPPING!).

12/10!!!

Ordered:

250g Tangiers Blueberry
250g Tangiers Schnozzberry

A day or two after I ordered I was informed that they were out of blueberry, so I asked them to substitute Kashmir Peach. Shipping Fed. Ex. ground took two days from SoCal to Oregon, and the package was on my doorstep this morning.

10/10 on this order, and I plan to order from them in the future due to their close proximity (2 days ground is ****ing sweet for me), decent prices, and good selection.

• 5 weeks later...
Ordered a blue pear KM, Nakhla 250g chocomint, small funnel, base protector and a box of 3K 33m coals. All arrived when expected, and the hookah was in good condition.

The hose was a little crimped and the blue pear was a little cracked, but it could have been during shipping. Neither affected the quality of the smoke, as it was amazing.

Good transaction and excellent customer service. 9/10

HC isn't good vender in my opinion. I placed order on 7 Feb and got their email on 8 Feb about couldn't approve and ship my order out due to credit card safety issues. It's strange because I use my credit card for order with many venders such as, H-S, MN hookah, Nazar hookah, Socialsmoke and never get problem. However, they also told me that if I could make a payment with a western union money transfer, They would be able to approve and ship my order. So I replied back and told them to provide their information for transfer money. I'm still waiting for almost a week but no reply from them. I'm emailed back 3 times and still no answer. I used to ask them about kind of shipping because I don't know what USPS Air International is (Express mail or priority air mail?)...and like other emails, no answer. I've seen some people review that he took about 3 weeks for their stuff to arrived in Malaysia. Shit! cost of shipping likes Express mail but shipped like regular mail. Bye Bye HC, I'm not dealing with them anymore.
Overall I give them 2/10 Edited by bobo_piggy